TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to further add to the confusion, you can get a blackberry on a pre-paid. It also could be supplied through work.

Aaaaaand, a person could have a prepaid cell phone that no one is aware of.
*evil laugh*

SBM

Yet, she keeps calling her a "BABY"..Go figure!

ahhhhh...my son is 14 years old, and I still call him my baby. He's my one and only. I don't see this out of the norm...just me.

MOO

When did HD tell Grandma (CD's mother) that SA made her uneasy or whatever the statement was?

Giving Billie the benefit of the doubt for a moment, maybe H was supposed to call her mother at work after spending the night elsewhere, or usually called her around lunchtime, for example, so when she did not call, Billie contacted her son and asked him to track her down.

But if that were the case...it would be simpler if Billie had just said so, at some point...everything is so convoluted with her.

I hope to hear of some news here soon....

They know so much more...and have probably fit...SOME..of the pieces together by now...

Giving Billie the benefit of the doubt for a moment, maybe H was supposed to call her mother at work after spending the night elsewhere, or usually called her around lunchtime, for example, so when she did not call, Billie contacted her son and asked him to track her down.

But if that were the case...it would be simpler if Billie had just said so, at some point...everything is so convoluted with her.

I would think that the convo went something like this:

BD: What are you doing?

DD: Nothing.

BD: What's Hailey doing?

DD: Dunno, she's not home.

BD: Well text MB and tell her it's time to come home. I want you kids to blah, blah, blah.....

At least in my house that's what it would sound like....

Just to further add to the confusion, you can get a blackberry on a pre-paid. It also could be supplied through work.

Do you get the same type of plan on a pre-paid Blackberry as you do with having one on a regular contract?

TIA

Mel

Do you get the same type of plan on a pre-paid Blackberry as you do with having one on a regular contract?

TIA

Mel

Yep, you can get unlimited calls, text and web.

I would be really curious to know though if he pays for it or work does.

just a guess...

What do you think S was using the computer for...at his mom's that day???

thanks..

I have just got to catch up...I keep asking questions that have just been answered.

This is O/T just a little....but a few years ago would we even been using words like....ping...pinging...pinged???

The other night, when I actually watched Nance Grace Two Times.....I got so tickled when she kept saying the word pinged...every time she would say it I would hear "PEEDED." The first time I am thinking she was saying that SA peeded at Billie's house.....and I am going "Why is that important and How does she know THAT?" Then the second time I watched the show I realized that she was saying Pinged!! LOL

Hope I don't get in trouble for talking about NG here and not in the PL!

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME!!

I would think that the convo went something like this:

BD: What are you doing?

DD: Nothing.

BD: What's Hailey doing?

DD: Dunno, she's not home.

BD: Well text MB and tell her it's time to come home. I want you kids to blah, blah, blah.....

At least in my house that's what it would sound like....

But son wasn't at home until four, so he wouldn't know if H was home, right?

When BD asked DD to call and get Hailey home, DD claims he sent her a text-- to what phone did he send the text? :waitasec:

BD asked DD to text the friend and tell Hailey to come home, DD called BD and told her Hailey never made it there.

Yep, you can get unlimited calls, text and web.

I would be really curious to know though if he pays for it or work does.

Or his mother or grandmother's family plan...?

But son wasn't at home until four, so he wouldn't know if H was home, right?

I'm referring to the next day, when Billie said she called home and told DD to text MB to tell Hailey to come home, and when MB said Hailey never showed, she called the police. 12/28 I believe. 12/27 is when DD arrived home at 4pm and Hailey was not there.

It would be interesting to know how BD was acting on the ride to work that morning...
This case just seems so setup. Now knowing they read true crime. I will not be surprised if both of them are arrested. She is doing everything a normal parent would do if their child were missing ACCEPT she has told several mistruths that are coming back to bite her is the A@@!!!

Also if his phone is a BB i believe they all have GPS. If so LE will be able to tell if the battery was removed or if he was in a bad area. I tend to lean on the battery was removed because he goes from one tower in one town to no other tower till he is in another town. There is several towers in a given area. We live in a small town and I can think of 5 towers near my home. Moving in a car around my town my phone would ping off the closer towers. So I believe he turned his phone off at BD's home went and disposed of Hailey :( then traveled to his momma's and turned his phone back on.

It would be interesting to know how BD was acting on the ride to work that morning...
This case just seems so setup. Now knowing they read true crime. I will not be surprised if both of them are arrested. She is doing everything a normal parent would do if their child were missing ACCEPT she has told several mistruths that are coming back to bite her is the A@@!!!

Also if his phone is a BB i believe they all have GPS. If so LE will be able to tell if the battery was removed or if he was in a bad area. I tend to lean on the battery was removed because he goes from one tower in one town to no other tower till he is in another town. There is several towers in a given area. We live in a small town and I can think of 5 towers near my home. Moving in a car around my town my phone would ping off the closer towers. So I believe he turned his phone off at BD's home went and disposed of Hailey :( then traveled to his momma's and turned his phone back on.

rbbm:

I don't have a BB, but my phone has GPS capability. That being said, it has to be turned on/off. I have the option of full-time GPS or 911 only. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx