TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The document says that shawn told them about the death threats, not that the investigators believe it was true.

I dont recall it saying Billy told them that. They are making a point of Shawn being a lair in the document so..

Why would SA lie to LE about something like this - say he threatened to kill someone if he didn't? Is that what you're saying? :waitasec:

Early on didn't LE go door to door and ask to search everyones house?

Why would they search this witnesses house TWICE?

Let me see if I have this straight. According to CZ, this person saw Hailey with another "child". Where did she see Hailey? Walking on the street? In a car? Inside a building? In her house? Because the last reason is the only reason I can think of to SEARCH HER HOUSE TWICE!

I'm just saying....

A live sighting or two or three after 6:20am Monday morning conveniently clears Billi of the possibility that she was involved with anything the night before. She was at werk.

Perhaps but it does not clear her from maybe finding out what happened on Monday night and then faking the need for her son to call/text MB, perhaps...maybe Billie wasn't sure she could do the panicked mother on the phone with a stranger...

I can buy that there wasn't a "party"

I don't believe Billie didn't know it was NYE yet claims to have had the "news" on

Shawn said it was a party IIRC called it a small party

I could believe that it wasn't some huge shindig, but I'd bet money that the spirits were flowing much more freely that night than was admitted and the atmosphere not so somber..kwim? <moo tho

Wonder where DD was on New Years Eve? He had to have been suffering greatly especially that early on..

Now, I have heard about LE lying to suspects in interrogations "we have proof you did it" when they really didn't.

But I can't remember a single case where LE told MSM outright lies, and then cleared them up after a suspect was arrested.

I am sure there are stories about LE telling lies to cover up their own "mis-doings" for want of a better word, but during investigations? Just to throw off suspects? In sworn affidavits submitted to Judge's so they can get search warrants? Wouldn't that be perjury???

Please, please, please correct me if I am wrong!!!
Yes, it would be perjury, which is a felony.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/15/20-days-without-hailey/
"Help me get my daughter back," he said. "It is all I worry about."

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/jan/15/father-continues-his-mission/
"I can never ask for enough help until my daughter is found," Dunn said. "It's changed my life, and my life will never be the same. And when this happens to anybody else, I will help them, and I will never look at another missing picture the same."

This is so sad.
Clint reminds me so much of Mark Lunsford. :(

Maybe this has been asked before...but where does Clint (Hailey's dad) work? Does his girlfriend work also? When I talked to Billie on Friday...she said Hailey was a daddy's girl for sure. My mind keeps coming back to an entry someone posted from Hailey's MySpace page about being mad at her dad and his girlfriend for getting pregnant. So in my mind, as much as Hailey might have blamed Shawn for being in the picture..she might not have been a big fan of Clint's girlfriend either?

She is a 13 year old girl. Girls at that age have hormones raging and with her situation at BOTH homes, of course she was not happy about it. She was pushed into the background by both mom and dad. 13 is a hard age for girls, and her life was torn apart and upside down when these new relationships happened and a new baby on top of everything else.

That is NORMAL for girls at that age, I feel. Just accepting the changes would not be normal.

Hailey needs to be found.

Perhaps but it does not clear her from maybe finding out what happened on Monday night and then faking the need for her son to call/text MB, perhaps...maybe Billie wasn't sure she could do the panicked mother on the phone with a stranger...

Oh I agree. Either way she'd still have to call her son and get the ball rolling on reporting her daughter missing.

While I do believe small town LE can be corrupt I cannot believe that they would make up all this stuff in the affidavits against Billie or SA. Most know I am on the fence where Billie is concerned I havent quite figured her out. I know what I want to believe ..which is she has NOTHING to do with it and knows NOTHING. Where SA is concerned I noticed the other night in one of the pics where u could really see his eyes...and I see the same thing I saw in Casey Anthony's eyes whis is NOTHING but an empty, cold, lost soul.

I also have been thinking about things in the affidavits ... I am a huge true crime fan, a HUGE Ann Rule fan, I also like to watch documentries about different serial killers or murderers..I too like Billie says find it intresting to see how thier minds work and how far from reality they are and see what caused them to be that way and how they justify something like that when we look at it with disgust. To me its intresting for sure however I have always been intrested in the way the mind workd and how 100 people can see the exact same thing but each one will interpret it differently.

So I can understand the intrest she has in true crime..what worries me though is its a newfound intrest and her child is missing. WHere as I know where my children are and pray I never have to face anything a heartbreaking as this is.

I think SA is somewhat a chameleon he can kinda blen in wherever he may be and whatever the situation may be and I am afraid this could be part of the problem where He and Billie are concerned.

I hope that Hailey comes home real soon safe and alive but I also know with 19 days gone the chances are much slimmer.

Sorry to ramble on and on ...lol

bbm~

well true, but if someone is lying in a sworn affadavit, that's about as big as a red flag can get imo!!! I was under the impression that CD was NOT there..only repeating what he was told..Is that wrong?

I have no idea apparently I am stupid and can't remember what I read

OK, I guess throw me the link to them back, because from what I read, she is not completely contradicting them. Let me read them again. Thanks.

I don't know if you were online the other night when several members shared own stories of being duped by spouses of MANY years..and never suspecting a thing..so please know that it could happen to anyone, so for yourself please try and read them from the outside looking in, so to speak..

I have no idea apparently I am stupid and can't remember what I read

lol, birds of a feather flock together! Looks like you're in good company then! :crazy:..I can't remember from one second to the next..and once in a while when I do remember, I doubt myself.. go figure..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShellBear77