TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your interpretation of what BD said about not touching HD to ease her mind, rather than she looked in there to ease her mind.

Are we to assume though that HD was now sleeping with her door closed? Because according to her grandmother, you could see into her room from the bathroom and HD complained that SA would look in there at night while she was in bed. BD would easily have been able to look into her room many times while getting ready for work if that is the case...especially since she would have had the bathroom light on.

MOO

If SA was looking in, that bugged Hailey ,then I would think she would then start closing the door. Just so he couldnt look in when he went into the bathroom.

One thing that could have made him leave..... a phone call or text. That just occurred to me.
However, if SA has a habit of bad attendance, quitting jobs, walking out, etc. I don't think we can read much into this action at all.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/201...aks-out-about/

If you go back and watch this interview with BD, she states again that she left the phone home for the kids, however she states that she did use the phone before going to work that morning of the 27th. Did not say if it was an incoming call or if she called out?

They don't use cadaver dogs inside a house. If a murder had taken place in the house, there would be blood unless it was a soft kill like choking or smothering.

LE can use HRD dogs in a house I am almost 100% certain.... that's a question for one of our resident experts but IIRC I remember it being done in other cases.

If SA was looking in, that bugged Hailey ,then I would think she would then start closing the door. Just so he couldnt look in when he went into the bathroom.

Her door was closed she could see his shadow under it............

In the affidavit it states that BD voluntarily admitted that the illegal narcotics were for both BD and SA.

While I realize that would be uncomfortable for her to answer on NG..the fact that she ducked and dodged..said LE lied...disturbs me greatly...

Interview with Nana was just rerun on NG and she stated that Hailey did close her door, but due to the light (hall or bathroom) Hailey could see his feet while he was standing outside of her door.

Theory 1: typical…the mom's boyfriend killed her when she threatened to expose that he’s been carrying on with her. When did he kill her? Could be Sunday or Monday...is the neighbor who saw Hailey on the phone POSITIVE it was Monday? I doubt it. Nobody seems to know anything.

Theory 2: Billie and Shawn took her with them to buy the drugs (as usual…they have her do it so they don’t get in trouble or because they owe $). Hailey bolts because she’s tired of doing it and is hiding out with Gramma or Dad. They are keeping her hidden so the cops will finally check out this mother and boyfriend. They wanted to take the kids away from her, but couldn’t get any help from law enforcement. Now they can. Hailey will reappear when they find enough dirt on Shawn and Billie to take her away from them. The dad seems oddly quiet which makes me wonder...

Theory 3: Something happened the night before…which is why Shawn sneaks back over there to “dispose” of her. Billie knows more than she is telling. She, too, failed the polygraph.

Questions: Where has the brother been and what does he know? Rather convenient that he was gone at the time of all of this. That points to it being an “inside” job.
Do these people normally take anti-anxiety pills or did they take them to get a negative on the polygraph?

I don't find the videos or the masks overly concerning. I agree with you that it seems like a bunch of young guys goofing off for attention.

I agree, and I don't think it's anywhere close to being proof that he killed Hailey. It's going to take a lot more than that for them to arrest and charge him, not to mention that they have no proof right now that she is dead.

I'm more concerned with him being the last known person to see her alive, and where he went after he walked off the job that morning, and why his cell phone showed no activity for an hour and a half.

Interview with Nana was just rerun on NG and she stated that Hailey did close her door, but due to the light (hall or bathroom) Hailey could see his feet while he was standing outside of her door.

That's chilling. Who does that to a young girl?

Billie denies buying illegal drugs for herself....
Ws have seen videos of Shawn smoking pot...

Noone asked Billie if SA uses drugs in her presence or did he used the drugs she bought.

If to LE she admitted buying illegal drugs and she didnt take them SA did and she only took her pain meds for her tooth and Ativan maybe she is correct...and since she volunteered that information to LE and they were using her ATM Cash .... LE reported it was for both of them

Really thinking outside the box of this one ....Its all senatics
BBM
From the sworn affidavit:

"DUNN admitted that the illegal narcotics were for ADKINS and HERSELF."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...edia/dox/pdf/2011_01/HaileyDunnAffidavits.PDF

A lot of children and even adults do not like to sleep with the door closed. And if you're afraid of someone coming in there, you'd have a bigger problem if the door was normally closed.

MOO

REMINDER: Please take the video discussion downstairs. That is where everyone else is talking about it and your comments would fit in so much better with the others.

Also - the upstairs is off limits for the video stuff, for now anyway :)

Thanks!

Salem

REMINDER: Please take the video discussion downstairs. That is where everyone else is talking about it and your comments would fit in so much better with the others.

Also - the upstairs is off limits for the video stuff, for now anyway :)

Thanks!

Salem

Sorry salem:innocent:

A lot of children and even adults do not like to sleep with the door closed. And if you're afraid of someone coming in there, you'd have a bigger problem if the door was normally closed.

MOO

The way I understood the description was that Hailey's door was shut, but she could hear him and see the shadow of his feet, so she knew he was there. Not that her door was open and he was looking. I could be wrong, but I was pretty sure about the "shadow" thing.

Salem

If Hailey wasn't abducted by someone unknown, I think this is the major question that needs to be answered in order to find Hailey. Why the heck did SA make that strange and immediate departure from work on 12/27 a.m. - the official day HD went missing? It's way more suspicious than denials about drug transactions, horror fantasies, a New Year's Eve gathering/party... Some or all of those things may be related to why he left, but they are not that incriminating on their own (imo). That sudden departure from work however is incriminating on its own (even before we knew he pinged back in Colorado City, it was incriminating). Wonder what he told LE. Did he tell them that he had an altercation, like he apparently told Billie? Did he give them an alternate explanation before he clammed up? The 64,000 dollar question...

Dang it, where is Hailey?!!!

Do we know (or can a local find out) whether the place SA works/worked has a 3rd shift? If he went there to meet someone who worked 3rd and found out they weren't there, that would explain him turning around and leaving.

BBM

Also way back in the thread it was said that she showed up to the poly under the influance it was in one of the affidavit's iirc.

Has anyone made a timeline from articles where friends and relatives said Hailey stayed in the last year and before?So far DB has said she stayed with her the last two weeks of the last school year and CD had her for awhile and the grandmother had her for awhile.I believe there were others,but I can't remember.Just wonder if anyone had worked that up.I wondered if most of it has been in this last year,after he threatened to kill Hailey and after he moved in with BD.

BBM

I really hope all of these interviews were taped even if they were voluntary...

All I can say is ........wow. If this isn't shocking to some of you, I am really at a loss for the low standard so many seem to be setting for todays youth.

I was no angel as a teen and I will be the first to admit it. But I have NEVER known anyone that took a chainsaw to the corpse of a deer for fun. Held up the heart of a deer for a vile photo shoot while making death threats. . Driving around behaving like a serial sniper...unacceptable. The whole mask thing...sorry, it's just really creepy.

Unacceptable behavior. Period. BBM- This is a really dangerous pastime in Texas because one never knows when someone else is packin' and might just shoot back with real bullets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx