TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG: Search continues for missing Hailey. SA with chainsaw and holding knife and smoking pot from You tube. (Which we had here this weekend!). Bombshell tonight. Mommy's live in BF showing video out of a horror movie and smoking pot.

PriscillaLW, reporter by H's home: re slasher video

- given searchers renewal to find her

Ok already we can tell they won't have anything we don't know...:(

Don't think I will get through but I will keep trying every time she covers Hailey. I am so annoyed that they don't pick up the phone. It seriously rang so long and they had the call into the show number on the TV then it went busy!

Also, I assure you LE had both audio and video going during all questioning. BD can deny all she wants but when push comes to shove, those recordings will substantiate LE.

I must have missed that, and I've been following the case very closely from the beginning. Can you ( or anyone) provide a link to an approved source that says that all of the questioning in this particular case has been done with audio and video?

Thank you!

Jean C....

blah blah.. repeat of what we all know.. vidoes surfaced as the landfill search was going on

JeanC: re slasher videos

-all happening at the same time: named suspect-release of slasher videos-landfill searched

how would you like your little girl getting off the school bus and seeing that at the front door?

_nancy grace

NG: calls to adkins and attorney have not been returned

Jean says she studied slasher video-guns, knives, etc. - the video promotes violence

Taking calls from Priscilla Laong: day 21 still no sign of Hailey. Talking about 'slasher' videos of SA. NG furious about videos. Live in BF with horror mask. How would you like to have that with your 13 yr old daughter? Jean C, discovered from people on Facebook, and searching Abiliene, TX. Showing video of slice and dice. Jean C. has noticed weapons, machine guns, and small guns including knifes: promotes violence.

dug under the house?

now correspondent moves the talk to the landfill search and the hits..

LE tonight is NOT CONFIRMING IF THE HITS ARE RELATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member