TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay Levi!!! I am so curious to hear what Lillian thinks about Billie.

I've heard some other "opinions" about her, statement analysis etc. It wasn't pretty. I too would like LG to opine and can't wait!

I would assume she would be since she has been on every show that has featured Hailey. I don't know?

If she is, I'd direct your ques. to her, make sure Nancy does not side track the ques. Does Billie think SA is directly responsible for the disappearance of Hailey?

Did we ever get confirmation one way or the other about BD being on NG tonight?

I'm going to try Nancy Grace again tonight!! Still asking the promiscuous question should I also ask about the masks still? If by chance that gets answered while I am hold if I get through what should I ask?

Why hasn't SA's family's property been thoroughly searched? ...His Grandma's house, his mom's house? He has access to them all and the family does not seem to be cooperating any more than SA is. :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Doesn't Levi's show start right after NG?
Usually yes but NG is starting that special tonight about missing persons and tonight is Lindsey Baum. That show starts right after her regular show.

People are out here talking about who's hot and who's not?

Amazing.

Yeah Think its the serial killer wardrobe that makes SA NOT appealing.
Can you picture having a few dates with someone and they say "Oh Im going to get all dress up for you baby" and put on a mask and grab a sword or machine gun?
Id be freaking out.
Clint looks human. SA is too MM for me.
I sure hope Hailey or her brother never saw him like that.

Amazing.

When you've read some of the horrific cases most of us here have, it's nice to add a little humor to the situation, just to break the tension.

Sorry if that offends you.

Amazing.

I apologize. I've been following this case VERY closely and have read every single post and theory written since the very begining. Sometimes ya gotta laugh, so you don't cry. Didn't mean to offend.

Thought I would do a little search about well casings. In the thought of "a piece of equipment" or "some sort of tool", it appears that perhaps one would need a special tool to remove the cap of a well casing (the diagrams here apply to water well casings):

http://www.himesdrilling.com/Water Wells.htm
A special tool that one might have to drop by one's place of employment to nab and then vamoose with it to do other things?

Why hasn't SA's family's property been thoroughly searched? ...His Grandma's house, his mom's house? He has access to them all and the family does not seem to be cooperating any more than SA is. :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Also, have ALL vehicles at the mom's house been searched, (including the cousin's) for trace evidence??

It contains statements she made during questioning, fact.
There were both audio and video rolling at the time, fact.

Thank you.

I mean... it did not use direct quotes, but rather summaries of what she said. Do you think Billie said "we purchased illegal narcotics"? Not likely. She may have said "drugs" or NAMED a specific illegal narcotic, but the verbage in the affidavit is NOT "in her words".

But she used the time to try and convince the public that she's a good mother, etc.

No she really didn't. The only time she has even said that is when Nancy asked her what Shawn said to her after Hailey went missing. People are taking quotes of things she said and using them out of context.

Can someone give me the link to watch NG online? Pretty please?

I promise to bookmark it this time.

If BD does not know the truth, why would she claim that SA told her that Hailey was staying at MBs when (by this theory) she was home that night?

ETA... The alleged drug purchase was the night she vanished. While she was supposed to be at MBs. Not the night before (when DD saw her playing XBOX) and not the night before he went to work and then left.

Your right why does SA admit to seeing her on Monday....if he didnt...But then Billie would start looking....But why put yourself as the last perons to see her...

I have a hard time keeping those two days apart... so they pruchased drugs the next night Monday not the night she was playing xbox which was Sunday....

Do we know what they did on Sunday? Billie was off work but anything else.

I think MK might get less than a warm welcome from LE. He started trashing them and their investigation since day one. Swooping in and taking over is NOT going to happen. Holding Billies hand and doing PR stuff will, no doubt, happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC