TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you should ask Nancy to ask BD more about DD knocking on the door and having to go through the window. What is SA story about that verses DD story.

Also was SA and/or BD doing drugs Sunday night?

BD would deny drugs. She has been the whole time, highly doubt that will change now.

It really comes down to the affidavits, do you believe LE would lie and say BD told them the money were for drugs or is BD lying now?

I tend to believe LE over ..well pretty much anyone. I do not see what reason they would have to lie.

Sheesh, I'm sorry to nitpick, but everything out of this guy's mouth just seems to hit me funny.

"All the agencies are engaged, and nobody's lost any traction." (whaa?)

"Our prayers are that Hailey will be returned in good order"
(like a missing bicycle?)

Sorry for the kvetching - just wish we'd get some REAL news!

Well, two weeks ago they were looking for her "standing up."

Anyone wonder or have an answer/opinion.. to this question....

IF...S left work....to be elsewhere, do something else, (WHATEVER the reason was)....

Why afterwards.....not GO BACK TO work...and resume working....????

Why go to his Mother's house..instead????

IMO....S had a plan...the night before...what he was going to do.....
AFTERWARDS......he fell apart.....after he realized his phone had "tracked" him leaving work and going home..
Sometimes...a perp spends a LOT of time...having a fanatasy about something...and then actually doing it..But afterwards.....reality sets in....and the perp has not planned.. too well ..the aftermath......(all the little details, you know)

I believe his phone got him rattled/shook up....by this I mean....

After he left work....he had his phone battery IN..and it was pinging...all the way back home...
(correct me if i wrong here)
At some point he realized he could be traced by his phone pings.....and took out the battery....
IMO... he then discovered....He should have taken the battery out...AFTER he got to work....and BEFORE he left.

IMO....he planned to leave and then return....but the fact is...after he thought about it...he had NOT taken OUT his phone battery...to eliminate his wherebouts.....
I believe once he realized this.......he was too shaken....he had NOT covered his tracks...and he then went to his Mother's....to fall apart....
TOO shaken to work/be seen by boss/co workers...

IMO...If he had taken the battery out..at work...then left work...and not reinserted the battery until he RETURNED... BACK at work.....his alibi COULD have worked that he was SEEN at work....and just not seen /accounted for....but he could insist he was there, just in different area....(even tho there were some that saw him leave...)he said/they said senerio.

IMO...this fits WHY he didn't RETURN to work........His phone gave him away...it tells he had went back to the house...and H.....who is now unaccounted for...

all in my own opinion and 2 cents

Thinking about why he left work like that....and if something less sinister happened

I don't think his meltdown or issues occurred after getting to work...
Trying to come up with something that didn't include Billie's acknowledgement.

Definitely Something started the night before

We know they purchased some type of drugs Monday night....
I'm thinking that the 4 people living there Billie, Shawn, Hailey and DD coming and going at different times was more like a college dorm atmosphere...

So we know that Billie, Shawn, and Hailey were there just the three of them...Drugs were purchased... maybe movies laughter and Billie goes to bed Shawn is still up high feeling good and Hailey asked Shawn to let her try what they were using...She is curious as been reported... Shawn thinking its like giving a child a drink of Alcohol or a beer and allows her to take some..

Hailey becomes ill....he puts her to bed....Next morning hes up first and finds Hailey OD''d and this is the start of SA usual behavior....He leaves to go to work to get as far away as possible when Billie finds her like this... But Billie doesn't go in just looks from the hall and she gets a call from Shawn as she is about to leave... He's leaving from work is roughly about the same time that she is leaving to work...

So he's at work and is dreading this but makes the call to Billie and finds out Billie is not aware ( Maybe this is one of the calls he deletes in front of the investigators and the others go unanswered as she now out of the house)

SA returns home...we don't know really how long he is there with Hailey other than he turn off his phone at 6:56AM....

Plan B is being formed...

Arrives at Moms at 9:56 AM and repowers Phone....

Any thoughts if this could have been happened...and is why he acted the way he did at work that day?

Apart from the fact this would mean Hayleigh is dead :( at least this way she wouldnt have known anything and would be better than some theories people have :(

BBM/snipped

I was wondering if he went to retrieve something, but not for the same reason. We know that the company specializes in well casing, but we don't know his exact job description. Perhaps he needed a piece of equipment or some sort of tool that he had access to at work. Otherwise, the only other reason I can think of is that he just wanted to be seen there, or he didn't make up his mind for sure what he was going to do until after he got to work. JMHO

ETA: Or to look at some sort of reference map... of wells/holes? (<-- That is speculation: I have no idea if they would have that or not. Just brainstorming...)

Thought I would do a little search about well casings. In the thought of "a piece of equipment" or "some sort of tool", it appears that perhaps one would need a special tool to remove the cap of a well casing (the diagrams here apply to water well casings):

http://www.himesdrilling.com/Water Wells.htm

First things first- brownie, glad to hear your daughter is ok!

2) The find Hailey t-shirt thing, IMO means squat. If you recall Kyron Horman, TH wore them all the time.

3) Looking for emotion CD girlfriend v. BD You will find whatever it is you want and what it is that you are searching for. Trained investigators look to prove and disprove theories. They investigate a lead first to prove a certain story, then they go back and investigate it differently. That way they never get caught with their proverbial pants down. If one thinks BD is involved, they will never see any other possibility. They will see emotions of guilt, signs of no remorse and actions of wrong doing. They will be blinded to other possibilities making the lines blur between gossiping and sleuthing.

4) I have been absent several days. The video of CD's girlfriend is a new dynamic I didn't know before. For example, with Kyron we knew he lived with Dad and stepmom. Mom had health issues and allowed the same. Mom remarried. Stepmom had an older son and a new girl with Kyron's dad. A picture or puzzle was unfolding regarding Kyron- What picture do we have here? What are the dynamics? Ok, SA looks slimy- there are tons of sex offenders living in the area even friends with CD. What about the girlfriend? What about jealousy? What about a stranger abduction? Did LE ever search under the crawl space? Were cadaver dogs brought in to search in the crawl space?

5) Can anyone explain why BD would give back a winning lottery ticket? If she was responsible for the disappearance, it seems to me when HD was declared a runaway, BD would have gone "Boohoo, I'm so sad, HD please come home, I miss you so much...but ok, I guess I'll just have to live it" end of story. The longer they play around with the runaway part, the more leads grow cold and the greater the likelihood the perpetrator will go free. She insisted from the beginning that she was not a runaway, demanded the involvement of Texas Rangers and wanted blood hounds. Either she is really stupid- which contradicts everyone saying how clever she is being...so, any thoughts?

6) Have you ever heard of facial reading and micro expressions? Stuff that the show Lie to Me is based on? Well, I toy around with that with about 87% accuracy (the more personally involved I am, the less accurate I become), but I forwarded the group of photos to a friend of mine who has been trained in that technique and asked his opinion. He does not follow outside crime stuff- too busy with his work, but I told him simply missing girl, this is the mom, this is the boyfriend, this is the dad, the boyfriend has been determined to be a suspect. I left my personal opinions out and he'll watch interviews without sound only to determine signs of deception. I'm waiting for him to get back with me. I'll post that when I get that info.

After he watches them without sound will he watch again with sound and report what was said at the time he notices truths or lies....

Thanks so much and cant wait for his report or Yours.

Thank you, you know a whole lot more than I do. I do believe they have probable cause with all his lying. I still say tactics and they may have been right all along.

I believe it is tactics, LE has to do alot of work not just to get an arrest but also a conviction. My opinion is that they know a lot more than they're saying and they don't want to jeopardize their case by saying too much too soon.

Anyone wonder or have an answer/opinion.. to this question....

IF...S left work....to be elsewhere, do something else, (WHATEVER the reason was)....

Why afterwards.....not GO BACK TO work...and resume working....????

Why go to his Mother's house..instead????

IMO....S had a plan...the night before...what he was going to do.....
AFTERWARDS......he fell apart.....after he realized his phone had "tracked" him leaving work and going home..
Sometimes...a perp spends a LOT of time...having a fanatasy about something...and then actually doing it..But afterwards.....reality sets in....and the perp has not planned.. too well ..the aftermath......(all the little details, you know)

I believe his phone got him rattled/shook up....by this I mean....

After he left work....he had his phone battery IN..and it was pinging...all the way back home...
(correct me if i wrong here)
At some point he realized he could be traced by his phone pings.....and took out the battery....
IMO... he then discovered....He should have taken the battery out...AFTER he got to work....and BEFORE he left.

IMO....he planned to leave and then return....but the fact is...after he thought about it...he had NOT taken OUT his phone battery...to eliminate his wherebouts.....
I believe once he realized this.......he was too shaken....he had NOT covered his tracks...and he then went to his Mother's....to fall apart....
TOO shaken to work/be seen by boss/co workers...

IMO...If he had taken the battery out..at work...then left work...and not reinserted the battery until he RETURNED... BACK at work.....his alibi COULD have worked that he was SEEN at work....and just not seen /accounted for....but he could insist he was there, just in different area....(even tho there were some that saw him leave...)he said/they said senerio.

IMO...this fits WHY he didn't RETURN to work........His phone gave him away...it tells he had went back to the house...and H.....who is now unaccounted for...

all in my own opinion and 2 cents

Sounds plausible.

But I don't know if we will ever know this detail of why he showed up for work and then left.

One of my theories is that he had thoughts all the way to work that Hailey was home alone, etc. and his mind kept saying yes/no. I think perhaps he got to work and his mind snapped and said yes, he's going back home to do whatever to Hailey.

Perhaps he was so angry at something Hailey said or what-not, and he decided to take care of it. You know how you get in an argument with your spouse the night before and it grates on you so much and you can't get the dialogue out of your head? You think about it while driving to work or going about your business the next day and the more you think of what was said, the more angrier you get.

WillenFan
Ask what Shawn did the day Hailey was discovered to be missing (NOT the day she disappeared). Did he pretend to go to the job he'd walked out on the day before? Pretend he had called in sick?

SA went to work that morning for a reason... IMO he was waiting for someone to open the door. (did he have a key to get in there?) He had to be going there to retrieve something!!!! IF he did something to Hailey or was planning to (I believe he did harm her) he KNEW he'd be a POI and his work place would be searched. WHAT could be THAT incriminating that he needed to remove it pronto? Obviously it was something he could not keep at BD,s!!! Based on the fact he went to mamas, I think he took whatever it was there. I am totally creeped out right now! What about pinhole cameras? DID LE CHECKFOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT? In HD's bathroom/bedroom? They are almost impossible to see with the naked eye. We know about the hunting cameras! had he been watching her shower, change clothes?? I bet he had images/footage of HD! THINK ABOUT IT! ~all the SD cards were missing from the hunting cameras!
The only thing I can think of would be momentos from past crimes/missing girls...
He HAD to get concerned him more than what was happening with HD at that time!
I will add that it had him so flusted that he got a case of big time cotton mouth! - hence the soda...

MOO MOO MOO-

there is a way to find the cameras because there is an infared light- can't remember how now, but it doesn't matter becasue he went back to BD's and REMOVED them before his trip to his mom's anyway. -IMO he did NOT go back for HD. He did that before Bd even woke to go to work~!

ETA~ OH YES! it's smoke! blow smoke in a dark room and the infared lights will show up!
Someone get a smoker in that house to check just in case he forgot to remove them... or got caught trying to by DD!
MOO MOO

bumping this post up because it is very interesting theory

I agree, it reminds me a lot of Elizabeth Smart... so convinced they knew who did it, that he had killed her. No matter who tried to tell them otherwise.

Well... they were wrong and he didn't. What if this is the same with Hailey? OR what if Shawn DID do it, but gave her to someone else and she IS alive out there?

My hinky meter used to be fantastic. I believed Cynthia Sommer, Mark Lunsford, and Mr. Smart. Lately, it's been on the fritz....Johnathan threw me for a loop, I am totally lost on this one. I do believe SA had something to do w/ it and my gut screams that Billie did too...but another part of me wants to believe in her.

Thinking about why he left work like that....and if something less sinister happened

I don't think his meltdown or issues occurred after getting to work...
Trying to come up with something that didn't include Billie's acknowledgement.

Definitely Something started the night before

We know they purchased some type of drugs Monday night....
I'm thinking that the 4 people living there Billie, Shawn, Hailey and DD coming and going at different times was more like a college dorm atmosphere...

So we know that Billie, Shawn, and Hailey were there just the three of them...Drugs were purchased... maybe movies laughter and Billie goes to bed Shawn is still up high feeling good and Hailey asked Shawn to let her try what they were using...She is curious as been reported... Shawn thinking its like giving a child a drink of Alcohol or a beer and allows her to take some..

Hailey becomes ill....he puts her to bed....Next morning hes up first and finds Hailey OD''d and this is the start of SA usual behavior....He leaves to go to work to get as far away as possible when Billie finds her like this... But Billie doesn't go in just looks from the hall and she gets a call from Shawn as she is about to leave... He's leaving from work is roughly about the same time that she is leaving to work...

So he's at work and is dreading this but makes the call to Billie and finds out Billie is not aware ( Maybe this is one of the calls he deletes in front of the investigators and the others go unanswered as she now out of the house)

SA returns home...we don't know really how long he is there with Hailey other than he turn off his phone at 6:56AM....

Plan B is being formed...

Arrives at Moms at 9:56 AM and repowers Phone....

Any thoughts if this could have been happened...and is why he acted the way he did at work that day?

If BD does not know the truth, why would she claim that SA told her that Hailey was staying at MBs when (by this theory) she was home that night?

ETA... The alleged drug purchase was the night she vanished. While she was supposed to be at MBs. Not the night before (when DD saw her playing XBOX) and not the night before he went to work and then left.

Apart from the fact this would mean Hayleigh is dead :( at least this way she wouldnt have known anything and would be better than some theories people have :(

She would know she lied when she said SA told her Hailey was spending the night at MBs, if Hailey was actually at home that night. Why would she do that?

Maybe you should ask Nancy to ask BD more about DD knocking on the door and having to go through the window. What is SA story about that verses DD story.

Also was SA and/or BD doing drugs Sunday night?

Won't do any good. BD will just continue to beat around the bush and not answer the question.

I noticed that...is it truly a first or have I missed something?

It is absolutely not a first. There has been a rumor spread that BD has not ever taken the opportunity to make a plea for Hailey's return. It is not true. She has done this on several occasions, beginning with the first time TV stations began to cover the story beyond a cursory announcement. TV stations were at the first prayer vigil, BD made the first on-camera plea at that time.

WillenFan
Ask what Shawn did the day Hailey was discovered to be missing (NOT the day she disappeared). Did he pretend to go to the job he'd walked out on the day before? Pretend he had called in sick?

I am going to ask about this because I am curious about it and I think that this would be interesting to know.

JMO
I am tired of all the drama - WHERE'S HAILEY????

Im feeling ya there....

I think most of the local searches are looking everywhere and anywhere since they is no organization helping them maybe thats about to change...

If BD does not know the truth, why would she claim that SA told her that Hailey was staying at MBs when (by this theory) she was home that night?
What is Hailey went outside to use the phone and he did something to her and stuck her in the shed then bunched the covers up to make it look like she was sleeping? Billie said she didnt touch her. He could have moved her body the next day. maybe thats why he left work. Unfinished business.

Someone must be whispering in her ear....but Its a good thing to hear.

The first interview Billie did for our radio station was very emotional..she was bawling and did make a plea for Hailey. The second interview that I did this past Friday she also made a plea to Hailey......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3