TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a legal expert but my understanding is that the affidavits were written to establish that LE has probable cause to believe that SA committed the crime of kidnapping and the warrants are for the gathering of evidence to support LE's belief. So you are right, the affidavits and warrants do not contain evidence, they were written to gather evidence. My personal opinion is that once LE has all the phone records and text messages, a couple people are going to have some explaining to do.

If HD is a run away, the best people to ask where she may have gone is her parents, that's who LE turns to and it's pretty sad when LE can't get a straight answer from one of them in my opinion.

Thank you, you know a whole lot more than I do. I do believe they have probable cause with all his lying. I still say tactics and they may have been right all along.

From everything we have heard, H was a great kid. Great kids usually aren't the ones who are able to pull running off and staying hid especially when there is a search of this magnitude going on. I don't buy runaway. I hope I'm wrong! I would love to see her show up with a "rut roh, I'm gonna get it now" look.........

Yes, and isn't it possible that BD was unaware of the pics and videos before all them came out just recently. Since she has not internet access at her home and most employers who allow internet access usually block youtube and social networking sites.

commented on two

I'm going to try Nancy Grace again tonight!! Still asking the promiscuous question should I also ask about the masks still? If by chance that gets answered while I am hold if I get through what should I ask?

Where did SA keep his MM mask collection?
Are BD and SA officially engaged?
What was the first time BD spoke to SA on the 27th?

I so respect MK! The main thing I like about him is he doesn't play "sides".. he is about the missing child and only the missing child- no drama! And ohhh -whatta hottie *swOOn*

:cupcake:
Yes, I think he's pretty suweeet too! But, I'm crushin' on Sparky at the moment. Love a man with a good sense of humor; Sparky seems to fit the bill (plus the name just kinda gets me).

Seriously, sounds like MK's group can do a lot of good in helping to make sure future searches are well coordinated (they provide a search manager/liaison between the family, public and LE). I'm encouraged by this, as long as they work with LE and not against them...

Why Suspect Shawn Adkins Hasn't Been Arrested

Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn is not in police custody yet.

"(An arrest) will depend upon when the investigators and prosecutors look at that and say they've got an overwhelming case to put somebody in jail and keep them there," said Pete Kampfer, Colorado City police spokesman.

There are other persons of interest in addition to Adkins, Kampfer said, and investigators are working to piece all the evidence and information together.

"All the agencies are engaged, and nobody's lost any traction."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332206

SA went to work that morning for a reason... IMO he was waiting for someone to open the door. (did he have a key to get in there?) He had to be going there to retrieve something!!!! IF he did something to Hailey or was planning to (I believe he did harm her) he KNEW he'd be a POI and his work place would be searched. WHAT could be THAT incriminating that he needed to remove it pronto? Obviously it was something he could not keep at BD,s!!! Based on the fact he went to mamas, I think he took whatever it was there. I am totally creeped out right now! What about pinhole cameras? DID LE CHECKFOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT? In HD's bathroom/bedroom? They are almost impossible to see with the naked eye. We know about the hunting cameras! had he been watching her shower, change clothes?? I bet he had images/footage of HD! THINK ABOUT IT! ~all the SD cards were missing from the hunting cameras!
The only thing I can think of would be momentos from past crimes/missing girls...
He HAD to get concerned him more than what was happening with HD at that time!
I will add that it had him so flusted that he got a case of big time cotton mouth! - hence the soda...

MOO MOO MOO-

there is a way to find the cameras because there is an infared light- can't remember how now, but it doesn't matter becasue he went back to BD's and REMOVED them before his trip to his mom's anyway. -IMO he did NOT go back for HD. He did that before Bd even woke to go to work~!

ETA~ OH YES! it's smoke! blow smoke in a dark room and the infared lights will show up!
Someone get a smoker in that house to check just in case he forgot to remove them... or got caught trying to by DD!
MOO MOO

Thinking about why he left work like that....and if something less sinister happened

I don't think his meltdown or issues occurred after getting to work...
Trying to come up with something that didn't include Billie's acknowledgement.

Definitely Something started the night before

We know they purchased some type of drugs Monday night....
I'm thinking that the 4 people living there Billie, Shawn, Hailey and DD coming and going at different times was more like a college dorm atmosphere...

So we know that Billie, Shawn, and Hailey were there just the three of them...Drugs were purchased... maybe movies laughter and Billie goes to bed Shawn is still up high feeling good and Hailey asked Shawn to let her try what they were using...She is curious as been reported... Shawn thinking its like giving a child a drink of Alcohol or a beer and allows her to take some..

Hailey becomes ill....he puts her to bed....Next morning hes up first and finds Hailey OD''d and this is the start of SA usual behavior....He leaves to go to work to get as far away as possible when Billie finds her like this... But Billie doesn't go in just looks from the hall and she gets a call from Shawn as she is about to leave... He's leaving from work is roughly about the same time that she is leaving to work...

So he's at work and is dreading this but makes the call to Billie and finds out Billie is not aware ( Maybe this is one of the calls he deletes in front of the investigators and the others go unanswered as she now out of the house)

SA returns home...we don't know really how long he is there with Hailey other than he turn off his phone at 6:56AM....

Plan B is being formed...

Arrives at Moms at 9:56 AM and repowers Phone....

Any thoughts if this could have been happened...and is why he acted the way he did at work that day?

Maybe you should ask Nancy to ask BD more about DD knocking on the door and having to go through the window. What is SA story about that verses DD story.

Also was SA and/or BD doing drugs Sunday night?

I'm going to try Nancy Grace again tonight!! Still asking the promiscuous question should I also ask about the masks still? If by chance that gets answered while I am hold if I get through what should I ask?
Nah - I'm sure NG will be all over those masks tonight.

The only good questions will be IF BD is on. I don't think she is gonig to be - BUT if she is - ask about a possible "blow-up" over Christmas and if BD knew that SA was posting about her being his fiance.

Oh and why was it said that DD "caught SA like a deer in the headlights" - WTH was that all about.

Willen: Did SA get up on the morning of Tuesday, December 28, and leave the house as though he was headed to work?

Willen: Did SA get up on the morning of Tuesday, December 28, and leave the house as though he was headed to work?

This is an awesome question right here. Do know what he was doing on Tuesday?

Why Suspect Shawn Adkins Hasn't Been Arrested

Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn is not in police custody yet.

"(An arrest) will depend upon when the investigators and prosecutors look at that and say they've got an overwhelming case to put somebody in jail and keep them there," said Pete Kampfer, Colorado City police spokesman.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332206

Sheesh, I'm sorry to nitpick, but everything out of this guy's mouth just seems to hit me funny.

"All the agencies are engaged, and nobody's lost any traction." (whaa?)

"Our prayers are that Hailey will be returned in good order"
(like a missing bicycle?)

Sorry for the kvetching - just wish we'd get some REAL news!

I'd sure love to hear that response and, if she is on, her reaction while responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers