TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a little research on this first hopeful news we've had in the case in a while. Klaas Kids mission is to help the families of kidnapped children work with LE, media, and the public to help find the child. They provide a search manager to work with these parties. They provide templates on how to organize an effective search; these can be adjusted depending on how much cooperation the family is receiving from LE, media and the public. This is my summary of several of the sections at their website. Link below.

http://www.klaaskids.org/search_center.htm

Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn is not in police custody yet.

"(An arrest) will depend upon when the investigators and prosecutors look at that and say they've got an overwhelming case to put somebody in jail and keep them there," said Pete Kampfer, Colorado City police spokesman.

There are other persons of interest in addition to Adkins, Kampfer said, and investigators are working to piece all the evidence and information together.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332206

"All the agencies are engaged, and nobody's lost any traction."

Is there nothing new??? The longer this goes on it just gets more alarming. Please let Hailey be found. Sorry, haven't been here but briefly for the last few days, but doesn't mean i'm not checking in. Are they any closer?

Why Suspect Shawn Adkins Hasn't Been Arrested

Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn is not in police custody yet.

"(An arrest) will depend upon when the investigators and prosecutors look at that and say they've got an overwhelming case to put somebody in jail and keep them there," said Pete Kampfer, Colorado City police spokesman.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332206

There are other persons of interest in addition to Adkins, Kampfer said, and investigators are working to piece all the evidence and information together.

Silly Eggs, don't you know that EVERYONE from here to fb, to the news reporters, to friends not towing the line, to local LE to the Rangers to the FBI is just out to get SA and BD. :crazy:

You forgot the Aliens...jus sayin'....:ufo:

amen...

there certainly seem to be bits and pieces to be put back together in order to find out the TRUTH about the events surrounding her being missing.

rather reminds me of those paper cups we used to drink out of at church camp... the ones with the little pointed ends... no matter how fast you filled them or drank the water out of them there always seemed to be a way for the water to get out....

This case reminds me of those cups... the lies are the cup and the truth is the water. I hope they can piece this all together post haste

moo

I'm going to try Nancy Grace again tonight!! Still asking the promiscuous question should I also ask about the masks still? If by chance that gets answered while I am hold if I get through what should I ask?

I'm going to try Nancy Grace again tonight!! Still asking the promiscuous question should I also ask about the masks still? If by chance that gets answered while I am hold if I get through what should I ask?

Is Billie going to be on?

About Christmas weekend? Was there a trigger event that would caused H to run away, or that would cause animosity towards H by SA ???

(such as a possible engagement) << since he called her his fiance on MM site.

Was there a big blow up that weekend? with a lot of angry words said on both sides???

This just starts to remind me too much of Kyron...by week three, everyone was looking pretty much at TH, it seemed as though LE had all kinds of stuff or were waiting for results back from the tech. forensic people etc...and then months and months of nothing.

Did a little research on this first hopeful news we've had in the case in a while. Klaas Kids mission is to help the families of kidnapped children work with LE, media, and the public to help find the child. They provide a search manager to work with these parties. They provide templates on how to organize an effective search; these can be adjusted depending on how much cooperation the family is receiving from LE, media and the public. This is my summary of several of the sections at their website. Link below.

http://www.klaaskids.org/search_center.htm

I so respect MK! The main thing I like about him is he doesn't play "sides".. he is about the missing child and only the missing child- no drama! And ohhh -whatta hottie *swOOn*

How about asking if LE informed Billie, via cellphone records, who Hailey was "allegedly" talking to on the cell phone that Monday around noon.

Thanks for asking! Here's my wish list if Billie is on tonight (in order of importance, imo)?

1. After she learned he was not working, what did Shawn tell her he was doing on the morning of 12/27 right after he left work; the time when cell pings place him back in Colorado City?

2. Did she, Shawn and Hailey all go to bed at the same time on 12/26 p.m., the last night Hailey was seen alive? What were they all doing, talking about before bed time?

3. Was Hailey wearing flip flops, pink and white sneakers, or was she barefoot when she went missing?

4. Did Shawn like to hunt, camp or hike in any specific areas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3