TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I foresee a train wreck coming. A big one. And another thing that bothers me, I think that this could have an impact on the investigation with people stone walling and siding with Billie...because they are coming to her aid, and I don't think LE is going to like that.

BBM-Then LE should chit or get off the pot. If BD is a suspect in this case/investigation, then they should say so.
If LE doesn't want help searching, then LE should say so.
At this point LE should be leading/guiding, but they are not. It is time for LE to let the public have some updated information. JMO

SA went to work that morning for a reason... IMO he was waiting for someone to open the door. (did he have a key to get in there?) He had to be going there to retrieve something!!!! IF he did something to Hailey or was planning to (I believe he did harm her) he KNEW he'd be a POI and his work place would be searched. WHAT could be THAT incriminating that he needed to remove it pronto? Obviously it was something he could not keep at BD,s!!! Based on the fact he went to mamas, I think he took whatever it was there. I am totally creeped out right now! What about pinhole cameras? DID LE CHECKFOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT? In HD's bathroom/bedroom? They are almost impossible to see with the naked eye. We know about the hunting cameras! had he been watching her shower, change clothes?? I bet he had images/footage of HD! THINK ABOUT IT! ~all the SD cards were missing from the hunting cameras!
The only thing I can think of would be momentos from past crimes/missing girls...
He HAD to get concerned him more than what was happening with HD at that time!
I will add that it had him so flusted that he got a case of big time cotton mouth! - hence the soda...

MOO MOO MOO-

there is a way to find the cameras because there is an infared light- can't remember how now, but it doesn't matter becasue he went back to BD's and REMOVED them before his trip to his mom's anyway. -IMO he did NOT go back for HD. He did that before Bd even woke to go to work~!

ETA~ OH YES! it's smoke! blow smoke in a dark room and the infared lights will show up!
Someone get a smoker in that house to check just in case he forgot to remove them... or got caught trying to by DD!
MOO MOO

Hailey's Mom: I Can Believe She's Out There

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332146

"I can believe that she's out there," she said. "I can just continue to hold on to that."

Check back soon for the raw interview with Billie Dunn.

I think I have become thoroughly jaded. These words sound off and they are so late. She has been saying for over a week that it's not feeling good and she fears not holding her daughter in her arms again. Lots of people on the blogs wonder why she is giving up so soon; it's very unusual for a "wonderful mother' to do so. Poof, now she "can" believe there's hope (like somebody has to told her to do so). "I am hopeful", "I continue to believe she's out there" - that's more convincing to me. Is it just me? :waitasec:

BBM-Then LE should chit or get off the pot. If BD is a suspect in this case/investigation, then they should say so.
At this point LE should be leading/guiding, but they are not. It is time for LE to let the public have some updated information. JMO

:smooch: :truce: I was just sayin', :floorlaugh:

bumping this post

If y'all want to have a discussion regarding unsubstantiated info (aka 'rumors') that is on FB, please take it to the PL...and be aware that TOS applies there as well as here.

Here's the link to that thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125252&page=29

Thanks!

This includes quoting posts that are unconfirmed rumors. I expect this thread to get busy once NG comes on, so we appreciate y'all helping out with the rumor containment.

.............this post lands at random.............

I just picked my daughter up from school and as I was waiting I saw the Colorado City middle school girls basketball bus pull up to our school with Haileys name written all over it. It made me so sick. The girls on the bus are Haileys school and team mates and it made tears prick at my eyes. This is just so awful and I can't imagine what these kids are going through. Hailey should be on that bus...getting ready for the game with her friends. I am so sick and this is just too real. Poor Hailey, where are you dear?

I am absolutely heartbroken after reading this. I pray that today is the day that Hailey comes home.

I think I have become thoroughly jaded. These words sound off and they are so late. She has been saying for over a week that it's not feeling good and she fears not holding her daughter in her arms again. Lots of people on the blogs wonder why she is giving up so soon; it's very unusual for a "wonderful mother' to do so. Poof, now she "can" believe there's hope (like somebody has to told her to do so). "I am hopeful", "I continue to believe she's out there" - that's more convincing to me. Is it just me? :waitasec:

But still lacking a direct message to Hailey or a plea to help her to come home. mo

SA went to work that morning for a reason... IMO he was waiting for someone to open the door. (did he have a key to get in there?) He had to be going there to retrieve something!!!!

BBM/snipped

I was wondering if he went to retrieve something, but not for the same reason. We know that the company specializes in well casing, but we don't know his exact job description. Perhaps he needed a piece of equipment or some sort of tool that he had access to at work. Otherwise, the only other reason I can think of is that he just wanted to be seen there, or he didn't make up his mind for sure what he was going to do until after he got to work. JMHO

ETA: Or to look at some sort of reference map... of wells/holes? (<-- That is speculation: I have no idea if they would have that or not. Just brainstorming...)

Yep, new expert eyes and experienced searchers are good for Hailey imo. Even if BD has guilty knowledge and misleads them, I would suspect MK and team can still add value by getting suspect tromping grounds searched correctly, pinpointing most likely topography, etc..

I agree with teh that there may be some hiccups though. Marc Klaas absolutely blasted the local police and called them "thoroughly incompetent" on NG - more than once. It shocked me - it was one of the few times I felt he was out of line and off base. It's forgivable and everyone makes mistakes (if it was a mistake), but I wonder if LE in CC can push it aside and support his team's efforts. I hope so. If they all work together; much better scenario for Hailey.

As in the article where LE isn't telling her details,as long as she's open to SA,who is the suspect,I don't see where that will change.KWIM

It's not going to. I would imagine since Clint is no longer having anything to do with either one of them, he is getting more info and would therefor be more help to searchers.

Finally caught up. I feel a cold case coming on. I don't want that but this is making me feel like the Susan powell case all over again. A suspicious POI and no body found.

You know, I am very concerned that people are so busy convicting SA and BD and looking for her dead under a bush, that nobody is keeping their eyes open for her alive.

I agree, it reminds me a lot of Elizabeth Smart... so convinced they knew who did it, that he had killed her. No matter who tried to tell them otherwise.

Well... they were wrong and he didn't. What if this is the same with Hailey? OR what if Shawn DID do it, but gave her to someone else and she IS alive out there?

Sarx, if you have time, can you confirm that Klaas Kids does the same type of thing as TES? What are the most valuable services you can see them providing in this case and what kind of support from family and LE do they need to be most effective? (If this belongs elsewhere or if it's better for me to read their mission statement, no prob). I haven't followed a case where Klaas is involved, but have followed a few where TES was.

Thanks!!!

Well IBD, Billie does give a plea at the end of the video interview...

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332146

And they didn't edit it out?? :waitasec:

I'm shocked. If they kept doing this then people wouldn't have to DIG to find the interviews where she does ask Hailey to come home.

And NO it is not the first time she has made a plea for Hailey to come home, given ways for people to call anonymously, told Hailey she could go somewhere else if she was afraid to come home, etc.

http://www.reporternews.com/videos/detail/hailey-dunn-news-conference/

First things first- brownie, glad to hear your daughter is ok!

2) The find Hailey t-shirt thing, IMO means squat. If you recall Kyron Horman, TH wore them all the time.

3) Looking for emotion CD girlfriend v. BD You will find whatever it is you want and what it is that you are searching for. Trained investigators look to prove and disprove theories. They investigate a lead first to prove a certain story, then they go back and investigate it differently. That way they never get caught with their proverbial pants down. If one thinks BD is involved, they will never see any other possibility. They will see emotions of guilt, signs of no remorse and actions of wrong doing. They will be blinded to other possibilities making the lines blur between gossiping and sleuthing.

4) I have been absent several days. The video of CD's girlfriend is a new dynamic I didn't know before. For example, with Kyron we knew he lived with Dad and stepmom. Mom had health issues and allowed the same. Mom remarried. Stepmom had an older son and a new girl with Kyron's dad. A picture or puzzle was unfolding regarding Kyron- What picture do we have here? What are the dynamics? Ok, SA looks slimy- there are tons of sex offenders living in the area even friends with CD. What about the girlfriend? What about jealousy? What about a stranger abduction? Did LE ever search under the crawl space? Were cadaver dogs brought in to search in the crawl space?

5) Can anyone explain why BD would give back a winning lottery ticket? If she was responsible for the disappearance, it seems to me when HD was declared a runaway, BD would have gone "Boohoo, I'm so sad, HD please come home, I miss you so much...but ok, I guess I'll just have to live it" end of story. The longer they play around with the runaway part, the more leads grow cold and the greater the likelihood the perpetrator will go free. She insisted from the beginning that she was not a runaway, demanded the involvement of Texas Rangers and wanted blood hounds. Either she is really stupid- which contradicts everyone saying how clever she is being...so, any thoughts?

6) Have you ever heard of facial reading and micro expressions? Stuff that the show Lie to Me is based on? Well, I toy around with that with about 87% accuracy (the more personally involved I am, the less accurate I become), but I forwarded the group of photos to a friend of mine who has been trained in that technique and asked his opinion. He does not follow outside crime stuff- too busy with his work, but I told him simply missing girl, this is the mom, this is the boyfriend, this is the dad, the boyfriend has been determined to be a suspect. I left my personal opinions out and he'll watch interviews without sound only to determine signs of deception. I'm waiting for him to get back with me. I'll post that when I get that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warden2024