TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advocate Group KlaasKids Heads to Texas for Hailey Search

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332126

Representatives from one of the most recognized advocate groups for missing children are on their way to Colorado City to assist in the search for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.
Brad Dennis, the Director of Search Operations for KlaasKIDS Foundation’s National Search Center for Missing Children, says he'll meet with Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, to help determine how his group can be help find Hailey.

Interesting the article states that phone calls to TES have not been returned for over a week.....That seems strange considering how much they are needed.

Bring Hailey home TODAY:waitasec:

I just hate to see good people get down in the dirt.........JMO. It's not going to bode well for them I din't think.

They need to be meeting with clint (ya know the dad who is out pounding pavement) NOT billie!!!!!

maybe just a thought that they may be using a special person to
figure out things about Hailey's life over at BD's????
starting from the 26th???

BOMBSHELL! (for teh)
Nancy Grace ‎8 PM LIVE: disturbing & chilling images just released, believed to be of suspect Shawn Adkins, the boyfriend of missing 13-year-old cheerleader’s mom, Hailey Dunn. Don’t miss tonight!

OK, this is really OT, but am watching "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and they are talking about the main character and say "if you lie about the little things...does that mean you lie about the big things?"

Everyone said yes, FWIW

BOMBSHELL! (for teh)
Nancy Grace ‎8 PM LIVE: disturbing & chilling images just released, believed to be of suspect Shawn Adkins, the boyfriend of missing 13-year-old cheerleader’s mom, Hailey Dunn. Don’t miss tonight!

prob pics we saw long ago :crazy:

I guess that would be what we saw last week.I keep forgetting not everyone goes on the internet to keep up with cases,so it's new to them,I imagine.

BOMBSHELL! (for teh)

Oh goody! Means her producers got my repeated e-mails!:great:

Can I just ask if any group checks in with LE to find the status of whether they should become involved and not mess up an investigation?I really think that should be a rule for these groups,if there's a question of persons of interests,then they should do a search seperate of involving the family members in question.

BOMBSHELL! (for teh)

LOL!! She's on the ball! :rolleyes:

I just realized as I was reading this last article and wondering why meet with Billie{poi;labeled inconsistent;deception;etc by LE in affidavits}instead of as someone said upthread meet with Clint who has/is actively "pounding the pavement" continuously searching for Hailey.. I realized that Marc Klaas in all interviews on NG has backed Billie 100%.. he has complimented her and said he admired her determination;etc;etc..

and actually this has been one continuous issue that stands out for me in my head.. I admire the hell out of Marc.. He is genuinely a good and caring man that in the end is out for the well-being of the child involved..he doesn't hold back when he thinks a parent may be involved..and Ive seen him bring down the hammer with some tough questions for a parent if he feels they are involved in any way with their child's disappearance..
its a large part because of this that I have stayed on the fence with Billie..because I do think so highly of Marc; his work&dedication as well as his opinion..

And IMO he does believe Billie; backs Billie; and admires her determination...And this IMO is why we see that Klaas Kids is intending to meet and plan with Billie how they can assist with finding Hailey..

I do hope that Clint is 100% included in this..as it can only help by involving him as well..atleast IMO..

**Please forgive the even more than usual typos/punctuation..several of my keys are "out of order" and not working{specifically my often used comma :(}**

so who's she gonna get on her panel of experts tonight? Norman Bates?
The rhyming lawyer is gonna have a field day with this :floorlaugh:

I just picked my daughter up from school and as I was waiting I saw the Colorado City middle school girls basketball bus pull up to our school with Haileys name written all over it. It made me so sick. The girls on the bus are Haileys school and team mates and it made tears prick at my eyes. This is just so awful and I can't imagine what these kids are going through. Hailey should be on that bus...getting ready for the game with her friends. I am so sick and this is just too real. Poor Hailey, where are you dear?

I foresee a train wreck coming. A big one. And another thing that bothers me, I think that this could have an impact on the investigation with people stone walling and siding with Billie...because they are coming to her aid, and I don't think LE is going to like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3