TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoo hoo, Sparky!! We're anxiously awaiting some updates so we know where to best focus our efforts in the search for Hailey. Pretty please Sparky....

No WOO, WS is earthquaking again, lol. I think does it just to wake us up.

Be back later to check for updates. Thanks to everyone for all the intelligent conversation and for allowing me to participate. As you can tell by my post count, I don't usually join in., but y'all seemed so friendly and helpful that I decided to jump right in. Glad I did.

I took off my post till we know for sure,also if that's his middle name or not.

I don't think it's the same SA. That guy may share the same name, but I think he innocently came up in a google search while looking for photos of SA. IMO doesn't look like him.

Yeah, I was trying to find a link to support this issue, to no avail. So maybe it was a friend who stated the fact., In the documents from the Board of Nursing, it doesn't state the circumstances of revocation other than she worked without a license and she is responsible for the court fees associated with the determination.

Although, the whole issue does not directly affect the case, it is still hinky that the hospital kept her employed as any family member that she cared for in the time frame, could have come back and sued the hospitalEspecially, if she made a mistake in care. The whole issue is a Huge legal dilemma for the hospital but she is still there. Which leads me to believe that there is more than we know.
According to her friend, the board had sent out a letter to the hospital telling them her renewal had occurred, prior to learning the check bounced, The hospital was not aware her license had lapsed for about a year.

I just saved and uploaded pic #12 {me n my baby} to my photo edit..then enlarged it and IT IS NOT BILLIE OR SHAWN... So how do we know that me n baby love note is from Billie??..

THE PIC IS NOT OF EITHER ONE OF THEM

I just saved and uploaded pic #12 {me n my baby} to my photo edit..then enlarged it and IT IS NOT BILLIE OR SHAWN... So how do we know that me n baby love note is from Billie??..

Thank YOU! I thought I was losing my mind! :crazy:

Advocate Group KlaasKids Heads to Texas for Hailey Search

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332126

Representatives from one of the most recognized advocate groups for missing children are on their way to Colorado City to assist in the search for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.
Brad Dennis, the Director of Search Operations for KlaasKIDS Foundation’s National Search Center for Missing Children, says he'll meet with Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, to help determine how his group can be help find Hailey.

His middle name begins with a C.

Representatives from one of the most recognized advocate groups for missing children are on their way to Colorado City to assist in the search for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.
Brad Dennis, the Director of Search Operations for KlaasKIDS Foundation’s National Search Center for Missing Children, says he'll meet with Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, to help determine how his group can be help find Hailey.

They need to be meeting with clint (ya know the dad who is out pounding pavement) NOT billie!!!!!

snipped from link above....
Texas Equusearch, who originally told KTAB News they expected to be involved in the search, has not returned phone calls for nearly a week.

HUH?:waitasec:

I don't know how I feel about that. On one hand I'm glad they are coming, but on the other, is it wise for ANY organization to get close to someone who LE obviously thinks is a poi? Remember how it backfired on TM................

snipped from link above....
Texas Equusearch, who originally told KTAB News they expected to be involved in the search, has not returned phone calls for nearly a week.

HUH?:waitasec:

I think TES learned from their last run in with a poi.....

I don't know how I feel about that. On one hand I'm glad they are coming, but on the other, is it wise for ANY organization to get close to someone who LE obviously thinks is a poi? Remember how it backfired on TM................

and that right there may be the reason TES is not here searching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member