TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True but was the BTK killers wife still seemingly standing behind him twenty odd days later?

Exactly!!! You hit the nail right on the head!! BD is not worried about SA being involved in HD's disappearance. She's worried that her involvement in this evil will be exposed for the whole world to see. And then people won't think "she's a good person".

I guess LE wasn't kidding when they said they would not be giving daily updates...:(

True but was the BTK killers wife still seemingly standing behind him twenty odd days later?

No, as a matter of fact, within a day or so, she was not only out of the city, but out of the state to live with relatives. IIRC, she never spoke to him or attempted to make any contact with him at all prior to or after leaving.

Here is a source for that (not the best one, just the quickest):

"3/29/05: Neither Paula nor their two children chose to visit or talk with Rader since his arrest on February 25."

http://marriage.about.com/od/infamous/p/dennisrader.htm

Funny, we haven't heard anything about SA's father. He goes to his mother's house after he walks out of work unexplained. Now he's staying with his grandmother. But nothing about his father. His mother has a different surname so I don't think her spouse is his father.

Wonder where daddy is?

You know, I am very concerned that people are so busy convicting SA and BD and looking for her dead under a bush, that nobody is keeping their eyes open for her alive.

I know,right?In her ms postings she went from being upset with her Dad earlier to,"I love my family",and I really think this baby had alot of do with it.JMO I'm wondering if this could have made her want to stay with Dad more.She said she was a Daddy's girl,she never mentioned SA,at all,mostly about her Dad.In 2010,she was living with family friends,relatives,Dad,gm and two times in 2010,maybe a couple of big incidents,not counting being threatened by SA in Feb.If she's lived mostly with CD the last month before being missing,I wonder how tumultuous it was in BD's house?Why did SA really go back to the house,was he mad?Mad enough to just leave work and go back to the house where she was alone,maybe to talk to her?I keep thinking he just looked at his boss and walked out,that sounds like he was mad.IMO

Bolded by me~~~~

This part really bugs me.

As I recall, Billie reportedly has stated that she allowed Hailey to live away from home "for a minute" to see what it was like.

For a child of Hailey's age to want to live elsewhere, other than home, not once not twice, but numerous times, in my opinion is a HUGE red flag.

Did Billie ever ask Hailey why she wanted to live away from home? Did she ever question her as to what she felt was either (1) missing in her home life that could be rectified, or (2) happening in the home that caused such a desire to be away from home? What were Hailey's responses to those questions, and what were Billie's reactions to Hailey's responses?

I won't go into long details, but when I was a young girl (I was 10 at the time) and my mother remarried for the first time, and the $#%$!#@#!@ that she married began molesting and then raping me, all I wanted to do was get out of that house. I didn't care where I went, or with whom--I just wanted AWAY. I had told my mother what was happening to me at the hands of that monster, yet she chose to believe his denials over my pleas and cries for help. I ran away every chance I got, and then was dragged, kicking and screaming, back to my own living hell. It took another 3 years before my mother finally GOT IT, but by that time I was already living in foster care.

My point is: A teenaged girl might feel like the grass is greener on the other side by living elsewhere ONCE or TWICE, but from all accounts, Hailey was trying to live elsewhere NUMEROUS times.

From what or WHOM was she fleeing?

There was something or someone causing this child to feel the need to flee in order to protect herself. I do not for one minute believe that this all-around good girl who loved her family was trying to, or did, run/move away for no reason.

Self-preservation is a strong motivator, and I firmly believe that Hailey's desire to live elsewhere other than with her mother and SA was exactly that--self-preservation. She was trying to escape her own living hell, in my very humble opinion.

Funny, we haven't heard anything about SA's father. He goes to his mother's house after he walks out of work unexplained. Now he's staying with his grandmother. But nothing about his father. His mother has a different surname so I don't think her spouse is his father.

Wonder where daddy is?

No positive male role model in his life?? Imagine that......

Jaime, can these camersa be accessed remotely? Is it possible that the person who removed the card was recorded as they removed it, which could be viewed by accessing the recordings from the website? I'm guessing that everything that happened up to the moment the card was removed would have been viewable. Obviously, I am not up on the latest electronic gadgets!

I'm not Jaime, but perhaps I can answer the questions posed with regard to these cameras. My husband uses one of these cameras on our deer lease. There are a few models capable of viewing the SD card contents remotely. However, those are very expensive cameras and quite frankly, I cannot see the "average" hunter buying such a high dollar camera for this purpose, unless they are running a management, high-fence operation (but those people aren't avg. hunters). Most of these camera range from $80-$400 with varying capabilities and quality.

I suppose if the story is true about someone removing the media cards, then that person is not necessarily recorded. If they are able to pass behind the camera and never in front, it would not record them. Whatever passes in front of the camera is what gets recorded. In this respect, it is not any different than any other digital camera. These cards can be viewed from a computer and pictures can be easily deleted.

Hope this helps to clear up any questions about the wild game cameras.

Bolded by me~~~~

This part really bugs me.

As I recall, Billie reportedly has stated that she allowed Hailey to live away from home "for a minute" to see what it was like.

For a child of Hailey's age to want to live elsewhere, other than home, not once not twice, but numerous times, in my opinion is a HUGE red flag.<<<

Snipped by me. But maybe yes or maybe no. I remember my son at that age wanted to go live with his dad because dad didn't make him do homework like mom did.

You know, I am very concerned that people are so busy convicting SA and BD and looking for her dead under a bush, that nobody is keeping their eyes open for her alive.

You know, I see what you're saying. I posted a little earlier my opinion of BD's actions causing impediments for the police who are trying to find Hailey, and this is my concern. We don't know if Hailey is dead, and if she is not, who knows what kind of conditions she is in. IMO, the longer this goes on, the less chance of survival she has.

I haven't posted a whole lot in here, but I'm thinking and thinking, trying to figure out where she could be, alive or dead. Alive, she might be with someone, and BD's role either narrows or expands the field of who.

Fasten you seat belts and store all loose objects under your seat.....

cleo612
I am so so sorry that happened to you and this is what I'm worried about.Why was he wanting to go back to the house when she was there alone?Why wasn't she put first,looking at this guy and what we've seen,seriously?Is he really worth having Hailey's childhood screwed up,now this and why did CD move so close to them?And why instead of Hailey's disappearance being talked about in interviews,it's still about SA,he's still the center of attention,makes me sick.

I have considered that, maybe, just maybe she was abducted at the motel/hotel. What if she is being held by one of those child sex rings that Mark Klaas (sp) has spoken about?? I suppose it is a possibility.

At this point I am soo confused by all the misinformation and lies in this case that I believe anything is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3