TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also wondered who SA was talking to on Billie's phone in the middle of the night. Grandma (CJ) said that Hailey had told her this. Why would he use Billie's phone? Was Billie aware of this? I found that very odd.

ETA: If it was indeed Billie's phone then Hailey would have been able to find out because that was the phone that BD left for her at the house. hhhmmmm.....................

Not necessarily. This was 2 years ago.

I have also wondered who SA was talking to on Billie's phone in the middle of the night. Grandma (CJ) said that Hailey had told her this. Why would he use Billie's phone? Was Billie aware of this? I found that very odd.

ETA: If it was indeed Billie's phone then Hailey would have been able to find out because that was the phone that BD left for her at the house. hhhmmmm.....................

and wasn't Billie's a prepaid phone? Do they have the unlimited night and weekend feature or does it always take away from your minutes when you use it?

snip
Very interesting!

On a daily basis, volunteer searchers gather outside the home where Adkins is staying for a short time. Volunteers have been doing this almost daily. Those involved in the search tell KTAB's Victor Sotelo they walk near the home to "make their presence felt."
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332017

"I think her friend said her check bounced, and she continued to work even though they suspended her license for non-renewal... then didn't show up at the hearing to reinstate it, so they revoked it permanently.
I am wondering why the state board would not require a money order, or a credit or debit card to renew the nursing license, rather than accept a personal check. A check takes 2-3 weeks to clear, so if she was too close to the deadline for renewal... that's pretty risky."

She wouldn't have had her license permanently revoked if she hadn't committed professional misconduct by practicing nursing without a license for almost a year. Here is her page on the state's professional disciplinary site:
http://www.bon.state.tx.us/disciplinaryaction/discp-action-012009.html
Scroll down to her name, then hit the link at her license number.

Thank you so much for posting this.... Now it is in blk/wht what when and why the revoking of the license occured

BBM

Maybe BD is his darkside, KWIM?? Sorry to upset anybody, but I'm still leaning toward BD being involved, along with SA, and she was aware of the videos....she was in one.

I also like to look at other angles and try to figure out someone's behavior,so I was just throwing that one out there.KWIM The inconsistencies mean one thing to me,and why I post about Hailey's moving around so much.I was just saying there could be other reasons we don't see,for the benefit of a doubt.

and wasn't Billie's a prepaid phone? Do they have the unlimited night and weekend feature or does it always take away from your minutes when you use it?

Some of those you pay for "minutes" but some of them are a flat rate for a day, and you are not charged for any day the phone is not used at all.

Practicing without a license is a HUGE deal. However, I don't read anything about the hospital who allowed her to practice there. The hospital should have received some reprimand and charges from JACHO and the State.
She is a LVN, which is like a LPN. However, I don't know what the Standards are for practicing. I don't know what job duties they are able to perform. She may be able to make more as a secretary than an LVN or make the same money without all the responsibility for caring for patients.IMO. I don't know many institutions that have LVN's and LPN's anymore other than Nursing homes. I see she worked at Snyder hosptial and she is still there.
IMO, There is more to this story that we don't know about.
It appears the only thing this hospital did was offer her a job in another position.:dunno:

Still catching up here. IMO, once SA is arrested I think he'll roll on BD. Tick,Tick......First one to talk gets the deal.

I am not 100% sure SA left at 5: 30am. I have a hinky feeling he may have left the house with HD much earlier than stated. Which changes the time line tremendously!

You could be right. Definitely possible. My speculation was to explain why he would make such a conspicuous and unexplainable exit on the last day Hailey was supposedly seen. If he took her out the night before, he could have just gone to work and stayed there. Or, if he needed more time, he could have just called in and said he was taking the day off (for whatever reason) and it would have been less suspicious. Going in, grabbing a soda, being seen by co-workers and leaving without a word leads me to believe it was possible that he just learned that he was badly needed elsewhere...

Wow,that's wierd,from now on I'm going to be looking at people's eyes to see this. :)

we have a thread on WS about it in the parking lot/jury room also........
pix of famous killers........John Wayne Gacy, Charles Manson............

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332017
Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer tells bigcountryhomepage.com Monday that Shawn Adkins continues to be the major focus of their investigation into the disappearance of Hailey Dunn.

Thanks. From article:

[snipped]
Kampfer says investigators are following up on several leads they received over the weekend. Kampfer says those leads can't be released at this point.

[snipped]
Though authorities have labeled Adkins a suspect, he has not been arrested. Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer said law enforcement likely needs to discover more evidence before charging him with a crime.

I am not 100% sure SA left at 5: 30am. I have a hinky feeling he may have left the house with HD much earlier than stated. Which changes the time line tremendously!

I wonder if BD can say 100 percent for sure that she saw SA that morning. Or was he gone when she woke up? :waitasec:

Might explain why he left work...he was exhausted if he was up all night and out of the house.

MOO

i kept reading it as "sambuca" eyes and was thinking it had something to do with being hungover etc.....:innocent:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: That was a good one! Thanks for the belly laugh!

I just thought of something...SA had his own cellphone so why would he need to hide in the bathroom and use BD's phone late at night to talk?
Unless he was talking to someone in BD's phonebook that he didn't want showing up on his phone? maybe one of her friends?

Thank you so much for posting this.... Now it is in blk/wht what when and why the revoking of the license occured

Yeah, I was trying to find a link to support this issue, to no avail. So maybe it was a friend who stated the fact., In the documents from the Board of Nursing, it doesn't state the circumstances of revocation other than she worked without a license and she is responsible for the court fees associated with the determination.

Although, the whole issue does not directly affect the case, it is still hinky that the hospital kept her employed as any family member that she cared for in the time frame, could have come back and sued the hospitalEspecially, if she made a mistake in care. The whole issue is a Huge legal dilemma for the hospital but she is still there. Which leads me to believe that there is more than we know.

BBM

This is where my head is at right now, too, and this is where I have a big problem.

I would like to give BD the benefit of the doubt, since her daughter is missing and this is a situation that is hell on a parent who has nothing to do with it.

However, I don't care right now if she is hurting, I don't care what her personality may or not be, and I don't care if she just WUVS Shawn so, so much. She needs to put HER aside and think about Hailey, and that means look at the facts. If Shawn somehow is not involved, there will be lots of time after Hailey is found to work it out with him.

But because of the things she has now done, guilty or not, she has, IMO, messed up her credibility. She may very well have seen Shawn that morning, they could have had breakfast together before he left for work, she could have stood at the door and watched him drive away, but how is LE to believe that and go from there? They have no choice but to look at everything she says with suspicion until they can back it up, which is a waste of time for them.

I know from reading an affidavit Shawn claimed to be 'the last' to see Hailey at 3:15, and I also know from reading an affidavit Shawn lied about where he went when he left work, and odds are huge he was at best alone with Hailey between 6:35 to 6:56 (?), and IMO, since I have this info, the odds are huge LE actually told this straight to Billie's face, and explained it to her in depth. She should be sitting with LE going over every minute of every day for the last 3 years with LE, not matter how irrelevant it may seem, to help them find her daughter, and I really hope that's what she is doing. If somehow it turns out Shawn is really innocent, he should understand how he has made himself look so guilty, and if he doesn't, why would she want to be with him anyway, as he pulls this crap during what should be the worst moments of her life.

From what we have read on the MM site, these mask lovers value these things quite highly. They pay good money for them, have some custom made. They seem to have them on display in their homes. SA owned a couple from what we have read. I doubt they were just in a box in the closet. I would like to know if they were displayed somewhere, if so, where. If they were not found in the house then where the heck were they?I realize LE is not going to put everything in an affidavit for a search warrant, they are only going to put enough to give them probable cause for the SW. So the masks could have been left out. However, I find it odd since they would fit with the print outs of the serial killer stuff.

I have thought maybe the shed....

Well, I'm personally ticked off at everyoneneedsavoice/advice because now she's put the idea in my head to take my laptop to school not to take notes...but to follow this case! Shame on you, everyoneneedsavoice/advice! You are a terrible influence!:great:

I took my Droid I got for Christmas with me when we went to dinner, visit the grandparents, etc so that I could check in on Hailey. That was 10 days ago, when there was stuff happening regularly. :innocent:

I can't blame that on everyoneneedadvice. Errrr avoice. I swear that says advice, I swear it does... :waitasec: :crazy:

You could be right. Definitely possible. My speculation was to explain why he would make such a conspicuous and unexplainable exit on the last day Hailey was supposedly seen. If he took her out the night before, he could have just gone to work and stayed there. Or, if he needed more time, he could have just called in and said he was taking the day off (for whatever reason) and it would have been less suspicious. Going in, grabbing a soda, being seen by co-workers and leaving without a word leads me to believe it was possible that he just learned that he was badly needed elsewhere...

I think that SA wanted to enjoy his crime. By this I mean he wouldnt have just killed and disposed of her fast. I think he took time and went back to either kill or hide her. So kidnap her and spend time the night before, check into work that am and check on her after leaving work. He bought time by not telling Bilie he had "quit" To me the oddest thing in the timeline is showing up briefly at work...

From what we have read on the MM site, these mask lovers value these things quite highly. They pay good money for them, have some custom made. They seem to have them on display in their homes. SA owned a couple from what we have read. I doubt they were just in a box in the closet. I would like to know if they were displayed somewhere, if so, where. If they were not found in the house then where the heck were they?
I realize LE is not going to put everything in an affidavit for a search warrant, they are only going to put enough to give them probable cause for the SW. So the masks could have been left out. However, I find it odd since they would fit with the print outs of the serial killer stuff.

I don't know if LE was aware of the masks at the time of the first search warrants. Anyone else know? I'm sure that internet searches were done as soon as Texas Rangers came to town the day after it hit NG, but I doubt any were done by local PD before that. The Rangers had to know that a more thorough search of Hailey's home needed to be done ASAP since there was no evidence collected in the first "search". I'm betting they just used the inconsistant info from questioning to get the warrant before the mask issue came up. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop