TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM-Then LE should chit or get off the pot. If BD is a suspect in this case/investigation, then they should say so.
If LE doesn't want help searching, then LE should say so.
At this point LE should be leading/guiding, but they are not. It is time for LE to let the public have some updated information. JMO

There is not one iota of "evidence" in those affidavits and search warrants.
Just that they covered all their bases.

They released a SIGHTING in Mitchell county... RED FLAG... "TACTICS".
Everything LE has released has a distinct meaning.
Why would they release that SIGHTING... ?
Suspect = Not known to have committed the offense.
Don't P-off LE, especially in TX.
Everyone thoroughly dislikes SA now. Got the point, he pushed your buttons.

Now LE let us know why you say RUNAWAY and where do we need to search.
Scurry County???
IMHO

Do you all think they thoroughly checked out that pop machine SA bought a Dr. Pepper from? And his workplace? I just cant figure out why he went there. For an alibi? To seem not shady? Its just so hinky that he went to work, bought a pop, looked at his boss and left.

And they didn't edit it out?? :waitasec:

I'm shocked. If they kept doing this then people wouldn't have to DIG to find the interviews where she does ask Hailey to come home.

And NO it is not the first time she has made a plea for Hailey to come home, given ways for people to call anonymously, told Hailey she could go somewhere else if she was afraid to come home, etc.

http://www.reporternews.com/videos/detail/hailey-dunn-news-conference/

Why on earth would they edit it out? What I'm seeing lately is prompts-- and even those have been rare. moo

First things first- brownie, glad to hear your daughter is ok!

2) The find Hailey t-shirt thing, IMO means squat. If you recall Kyron Horman, TH wore them all the time.

3) Looking for emotion CD girlfriend v. BD You will find whatever it is you want and what it is that you are searching for. Trained investigators look to prove and disprove theories. They investigate a lead first to prove a certain story, then they go back and investigate it differently. That way they never get caught with their proverbial pants down. If one thinks BD is involved, they will never see any other possibility. They will see emotions of guilt, signs of no remorse and actions of wrong doing. They will be blinded to other possibilities making the lines blur between gossiping and sleuthing.

4) I have been absent several days. The video of CD's girlfriend is a new dynamic I didn't know before. For example, with Kyron we knew he lived with Dad and stepmom. Mom had health issues and allowed the same. Mom remarried. Stepmom had an older son and a new girl with Kyron's dad. A picture or puzzle was unfolding regarding Kyron- What picture do we have here? What are the dynamics? Ok, SA looks slimy- there are tons of sex offenders living in the area even friends with CD. What about the girlfriend? What about jealousy? What about a stranger abduction? Did LE ever search under the crawl space? Were cadaver dogs brought in to search in the crawl space?

5) Can anyone explain why BD would give back a winning lottery ticket? If she was responsible for the disappearance, it seems to me when HD was declared a runaway, BD would have gone "Boohoo, I'm so sad, HD please come home, I miss you so much...but ok, I guess I'll just have to live it" end of story. The longer they play around with the runaway part, the more leads grow cold and the greater the likelihood the perpetrator will go free. She insisted from the beginning that she was not a runaway, demanded the involvement of Texas Rangers and wanted blood hounds. Either she is really stupid- which contradicts everyone saying how clever she is being...so, any thoughts?

6) Have you ever heard of facial reading and micro expressions? Stuff that the show Lie to Me is based on? Well, I toy around with that with about 87% accuracy (the more personally involved I am, the less accurate I become), but I forwarded the group of photos to a friend of mine who has been trained in that technique and asked his opinion. He does not follow outside crime stuff- too busy with his work, but I told him simply missing girl, this is the mom, this is the boyfriend, this is the dad, the boyfriend has been determined to be a suspect. I left my personal opinions out and he'll watch interviews without sound only to determine signs of deception. I'm waiting for him to get back with me. I'll post that when I get that info.

Excellent points! Thank you :) Will love hearing what your friend has to say.

I've also wondered about the girlfriend, given that she couldn't remember whether she say H that day or not. But she is not immune from the family dynamics, and (pure speculation) perhaps she was the one standing in the way of H living with CD (in H's mind at least) and they butted heads. Who knows really.

They need to be meeting with clint (ya know the dad who is out pounding pavement) NOT billie!!!!!

Mark Klaas seems to have a soft spot for BD. However, I am sure they will meet with both of Hailey's parents in an effort to do the most possible good.

Why on earth would they edit it out? What I'm seeing lately is prompts-- and even those have been rare. moo

Silly Eggs, don't you know that EVERYONE from here to fb, to the news reporters, to friends not towing the line, to local LE to the Rangers to the FBI is just out to get SA and BD. :crazy:

And they didn't edit it out?? :waitasec:

I'm shocked. If they kept doing this then people wouldn't have to DIG to find the interviews where she does ask Hailey to come home.

And NO it is not the first time she has made a plea for Hailey to come home, given ways for people to call anonymously, told Hailey she could go somewhere else if she was afraid to come home, etc.

http://www.reporternews.com/videos/detail/hailey-dunn-news-conference/

Thank-you. I have not seen every video/airing of her interviews.

its a large part because of this that I have stayed on the fence with Billie..because I do think so highly of Marc; his work&dedication as well as his opinion..

And IMO he does believe Billie; backs Billie; and admires her determination...And this IMO is why we see that Klaas Kids is intending to meet and plan with Billie how they can assist with finding Hailey..

I do hope that Clint is 100% included in this..as it can only help by involving him as well..atleast IMO..

**Please forgive the even more than usual typos/punctuation..several of my keys are "out of order" and not working{specifically my often used comma :(}**

snipped and BBM

I hope he wont feel let down and want to distance himself once his group is here...

Hailey really needs his help...

Wow the body language in that video between Clint and Billie. Wow.

We haven't heard a word if BD is going to be on.

Can you imagine if she is and NG puts those pics up - OH MY! :eek:

I would really like to see BD confronted about these tho.

Yes, and isn't it possible that BD was unaware of the pics and videos before all them came out just recently. Since she has not internet access at her home and most employers who allow internet access usually block youtube and social networking sites.

I'm sure sarx would love to know this information. Perhaps contact her over on the other thread?

Do you all think they thoroughly checked out that pop machine SA bought a Dr. Pepper from? And his workplace? I just cant figure out why he went there. For an alibi? To seem not shady? Its just so hinky that he went to work, bought a pop, looked at his boss and left.

Did anyone say that they saw him buy from the machine? There are soda cans that are used as stash cans for drugs. Those cans look like the real thing. Maybe he wanted to get his stash cuz he knew what was coming.

I just hope LE/FBI is looking at other possibilities and it is not a smalltown mindset that has freaked out about the masks and drugs. I will be pretty surprised if it turns out that SA is not the culprit, but I guess it is possible.

Can I just ask if any group checks in with LE to find the status of whether they should become involved and not mess up an investigation?I really think that should be a rule for these groups,if there's a question of persons of interests,then they should do a search seperate of involving the family members in question.

No search organization should get involved in an investigation, IMO. They're not investigators, or LE. They should stick to what they are supposed to do, and that is search for missing kids/persons, and assist the family in whatever they can. They are usually good at advising the family how to handle things, what to do and not to do, and so forth. But investigating should be left to trained personnel, period.
Most LE agencies do not appreciate civilians doing their job for them. Or even telling them how to do their job.

I just hope LE/FBI is looking at other possibilities and it is not a smalltown mindset that has freaked out about the masks and drugs. I will be pretty surprised if it turns out that SA is not the culprit, but I guess it is possible.

Well they say they have several POIs, but only SA has evolved into a suspect. Imo, they have something on him that's pretty compelling.

Yes, and isn't it possible that BD was unaware of the pics and videos before all them came out just recently. Since she has not internet access at her home and most employers who allow internet access usually block youtube and social networking sites.

Im pretty sure I saw her in one of them before they started getting swiped?

ETA~ OH YES! it's smoke! blow smoke in a dark room and the infared lights will show up!
INCORRECT INFORMATION!Someone get a smoker in that house to check just in case he forgot to remove them... or got caught trying to by DD!
MOO MOO

corrected information! use a cell phone that can take pictures. and view walls for a white light!
(the same works using a cell phone and aiming the remote for ma tv while pushing the on/off button you can see the infared . Without the aid of the cell phone you cannot.)

There is not one iota of "evidence" in those affidavits and search warrants.
Just that they covered all their bases.

They released a SIGHTING in Mitchell county... RED FLAG... "TACTICS".
Everything LE has released has a distinct meaning.
Why would they release that SIGHTING... ?
Suspect = Not known to have committed the offense.
Don't P-off LE, especially in TX.
Everyone thoroughly dislikes SA now. Got the point, he pushed your buttons.

Now LE let us know why you say RUNAWAY and where do we need to search.
Scurry County???
IMHO

I'm not a legal expert but my understanding is that the affidavits were written to establish that LE has probable cause to believe that SA committed the crime of kidnapping and the warrants are for the gathering of evidence to support LE's belief. So you are right, the affidavits and warrants do not contain evidence, they were written to gather evidence. My personal opinion is that once LE has all the phone records and text messages, a couple people are going to have some explaining to do.

If HD is a run away, the best people to ask where she may have gone is her parents, that's who LE turns to and it's pretty sad when LE can't get a straight answer from one of them in my opinion.

Why Suspect Shawn Adkins Hasn't Been Arrested

Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn is not in police custody yet.

"(An arrest) will depend upon when the investigators and prosecutors look at that and say they've got an overwhelming case to put somebody in jail and keep them there," said Pete Kampfer, Colorado City police spokesman.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332206

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member