TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds plausible.

But I don't know if we will ever know this detail of why he showed up for work and then left.

One of my theories is that he had thoughts all the way to work that Hailey was home alone, etc. and his mind kept saying yes/no. I think perhaps he got to work and his mind snapped and said yes, he's going back home to do whatever to Hailey.

Perhaps he was so angry at something Hailey said or what-not, and he decided to take care of it. You know how you get in an argument with your spouse the night before and it grates on you so much and you can't get the dialogue out of your head? You think about it while driving to work or going about your business the next day and the more you think of what was said, the more angrier you get.

You have made good points...

I am just trying to understand....why...S prevented "pings" to his phone AFTER he got back to the house (after leaving work.)...and not prevent "pings" from his phone ....leaving work ....going BACK HOME to H.............in my own opinion

BD would deny drugs. She has been the whole time, highly doubt that will change now.

It really comes down to the affidavits, do you believe LE would lie and say BD told them the money were for drugs or is BD lying now?

I tend to believe LE over ..well pretty much anyone. I do not see what reason they would have to lie.

Also, I assure you LE had both audio and video going during all questioning. BD can deny all she wants but when push comes to shove, those recordings will substantiate LE.

Kermit, Monahans, and even Grandfalls have been covered....I will double check with my DD and make sure the hotels here are covered....I called the lady who runs the electronic billboard in town, to have one put on there, and she has agreed to do it for free! It should be up tomorrow. :woohoo:

Quoting myself here....but just to follow up...yes, hotels do have flyers posted there too...

It is absolutely not a first. There has been a rumor spread that BD has not ever taken the opportunity to make a plea for Hailey's return. It is not true. She has done this on several occasions, beginning with the first time TV stations began to cover the story beyond a cursory announcement. TV stations were at the first prayer vigil, BD made the first on-camera plea at that time.

But she used the time to try and convince the public that she's a good mother, etc.

We HOPE they had audio/video or both when they took the statements from Billie and Shawn...

:cupcake:
Yes, I think he's pretty suweeet too! But, I'm crushin' on Sparky at the moment. Love a man with a good sense of humor; Sparky seems to fit the bill (plus the name just kinda gets me).

Seriously, sounds like MK's group can do a lot of good in helping to make sure future searches are well coordinated (they provide a search manager/liaison between the family, public and LE). I'm encouraged by this, as long as they work with LE and not against them...

Then I get dibbs on Clint

Also, I assure you LE had both audio and video going during all questioning. BD can deny all she wants but when push comes to shove, those recordings will substantiate LE.

The affidavit is not BILLIE's sworn statement. It is the officer's summary of her statement and there COULD be some confusion.

The first interview Billie did for our radio station was very emotional..she was bawling and did make a plea for Hailey. The second interview that I did this past Friday she also made a plea to Hailey......

I would love to hear this-- is there an archive on the internet?

The affidavit is not BILLIE's sworn statement. It is the officer's summary of her statement and there COULD be some confusion.

It contains statements she made during questioning, fact.
There were both audio and video rolling at the time, fact.

Thank you.

Shawn and Billie if you are reading on here...........PLEASE tell the truth!
Let Hailey come home. She deserves to be laid to rest.
JMOO

She would know she lied when she said SA told her Hailey was spending the night at MBs, if Hailey was actually at home that night. Why would she do that?

No i meant at least Hayleigh wouldnt have known anything. I didnt mean her mother. I just think that IF Hayleigh has unfortunately died through a drugs overdose its kind of easier thinking of her going that way in her sleep than some of the alternatives especially when you look at SA and his sidekicks. Bah i know what i mean but its not coming out right :(

as per the affidavit:

how do officers get 'took out money in snyder to go buy illegal narcotics in scurry county' out of thin air?

they have (LE) a lot to answer for if they extrapolated THIS MUCH on a witness statement just to get probable cause for a search warrant of said person.

MOO.

((further moo: aint buying it))

There shouldn't be...if indeed the interviews were taped as hope.

levity is not a stranger in the midst of stressful situations.

ask any other ICU nurse I work with.

MOO

The first interview Billie did for our radio station was very emotional..she was bawling and did make a plea for Hailey. The second interview that I did this past Friday she also made a plea to Hailey......

Did she ever directly speak to Hailey or to whoever may be holding her?

What's your gut feeling on Billie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member