TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG showing photos of S wearing horror mask w/machete in backyard---knives, chainsaws
NG: what grown man does this?

Uncovered online photos of SA. Wearing horror mask. What grown man is out in the backyard posing like this? This as a local landfill being searched. Where is Hailey Dunn?

caller: BD jealous of boyfriend's attention to Hailey?

NG: nothing to suggest this and that she got to work and stayed the whole shift (((my words... not nancy according to affidavit!!!))))

BD: says she is smart and pretty and funny and no special attention from Shawn ((my words: how about when she tells grandma she was hovering by her door and scared he would come in))

my word to nancy... get up to speed on the case already!

In Nancy's defense they had a recorded show on Friday and it was the weekend which is why she's behind a bit. probably just talking about everything to keep people who follow her case just by show up to speed.

And the one with him in her back yard with the dog wasn't her filming on the same channel?

What was so bad with that video? I didn't see any masks, knives, or chainsaws in it.

Even if she was the one filming (although I have no idea how you could tell), that does not mean she knew it was posted on the internet.

MOO

Are you sure it was this Billie commenting? There is another Billie in SA's family.
I didn't say she was commenting. I said that Billie said she didn't know about the videos and yet the posted date on some of those videos was 2 years ago - AFTER she had been dating him. Plus we all saw her in two of them.

Im still waiting to see something from BD besides "feel sorry for me" I want to see her mad as h3ll begging and demanding answers from LE and SA!!!

I don't get why NG just won't ask BD how she can claim she didn't know all this stuff about Shawn... This was obviously an "obsession" according to him...

sorry but I leave the rest of the show transcription up to you guys... I cannot take it...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/TIMER55

case transcription/updates needs a websleuther on the staff imhoo.

This is nuts.

Hailey I hope you hear the many prayers coming up to you and out to you... we will find you Hailey...

I thought that was taken in SA's grandmothers yard. Has it been proven to be at Billie's house?

The police already know about the pics with the root cellar. If it was at Billies , we probably would know by know. They knew about 2 weeks.

I didn't say she was commenting. I said that Billie said she didn't know about the videos and yet the posted date on some of those videos was 2 years ago - AFTER she had been dating him. Plus we all saw her in two of them.

I seen ONE video with a still shot of a photograph of her in it, from a party somewhere.

and the myspace which they were on each other's myspace lists.

Im still waiting to see something from BD besides "feel sorry for me" I want to see her mad as h3ll begging and demanding answers from LE and SA!!!
Yellig and screaming would be unproductive, IMO.She certainly looks wiped out. Is that not enough? JUst asking, don't shout me down.

NG: Have u made home videos of that, Ann Bremner?

AB: I have pics of my cats' synchronized swimming.

NG: SA is named a suspect. This doesn't happen everyday and you know it. Probable cause and enough proof where they can make a case. Looking at search warrants. Ann B. how would you like pictures of masks like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28