TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching NG . ... wonder where the video of SA in the boat getting high was taken? There's an empty old mobile home in the background....would like to know if it's been searched.

He had an OBSESSION.......you know he showed them to her.

It doesn't matter,I understand now and luckily LE has computers and know more than any of us,thank goodness.

IMO... Going on NG and dancing around questions isn't productive either...

I can't believe the control that Clint has. Sitting next to the person who brought a monster into their lives and failed the poly about what happened to his little girl. I wish he could be on alone. But, from the start, this has been ALL about Billie....soooo....

I find it very interesting that NG keeps BD's face on camera while JC and others are asking questions. They crop out CD. How CD can sit there next to her and remain calm I don't know. My heart goes out to him.

If it would have been my ex - I just couldn't do it. I just couldn't sit there next to the person.

Is Nancy gonna let BD talk or what? The show's half over already!

Caller: Since BD failed the first poly - has she taken another?

BD: I would think about taking one with the FBI but I would think long and hard about it.

Caller: would u take another poly---Mom

Mom: No...i would think about taking one with the...Feds? FBI?

Hmmm.

She would have to think"long and hard"........about poly.

New timeline info - bd heard from LE that ther was a txt message at 2pm from her phone to HDs friend

was a text message from H's phone, to the friend, but no response

Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members