TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a perfect mother sweets, never have claimed to be, but I never moved an [unusual person] who threatened my child's life, into my home just ot have someone to keep me warm at night.

Transcription of Levi's show:

SA and BD got 'drunk' on NYEve party.
SA & BD buying illegal drugs with withdrawing money.
Totally irresponsible parenting.
Comparing to the Cumming's and Anthony's. (drugs/party)
Dressing up with masks and horror, knives and obsessed.
Nutty.
Illegal to wear a mask in public.....only Halloween.
Dysfunctional people not watching out for children, the worse of beings.
slasher/killer doing pot....caracter, ID with that type of fantasy person at adult age is
not normal.
very serious

I think the leaving of work and staying 10 mins. is very important. Possible location and hiding the body.

I think it is too!

I think SA "had to" take the car to "work" (when he actually intended to harm Hailey and use the car in his plan) but he had to pretend for BD that it was just another day. So he went to work, got a drink, and went back to begin his plan. JMO of course.

IMO only: I don't think it is odd that BD has mixed up the guy's name as she apparently did not know him. I live in an extremely small town...I have new neighbors directly behind me who I have spoken to twice. They have 3 children. The man is Hispanic the mother is not...I am highly observant....we have the same breed of dog. I to this day could not tell you their names...the only thing I know is the child that is in middle school laid his notebook down in front of me and I know his name....does not mean it is the same as the rest of the family. I see them out back a lot but since it is winter have not spoken to them since Halloween. BD getting the names mixed up does not surprise me as I would be amazed if she can even remember her own name through all of this. I feel so bad for everyone involved and I especially feel horrible for Hailey.

ON the idea of her not knowing about his slasher obsession, what time were his posts on that MM's forum usually??? When she'd be at work? Remember there wasn't even supposed to be internet at the house.. supposedly.. so how did he post, from his mom and grandmas? Did he work till 5 and then spend a couple hours on the internet at someone elses until it was time to pick BD up from work???

Actually IIRC, and I will have to go back to that icky site (M-M) to confirm: He didn't post on the site from around September all the way through to Dec...

and that would fit with the time frame of him moving in . . .

OK I've read every post from thread 1 and have lurked through it all.. something just struck me when BD was asked about the text she said she knew LE has the answers of who called the cell and what texts were sent. If she surrendered the phone several days after Hailey went missing (IIRC) did she not look on the phone to check history? Every text is saved, unless someone deletes it intentionally, last calls? Missed calls? etc

please be gentle....

Great Thought been thinking the same thing for quite some time now...

Took 20 days to find this out when they had the phone to look at..
If proven clears SA up until the time he comes home at 3:??PM

Now if anyone has a confirmed sighting/video of Hailey after 4:00PM please come forward as that would really clear SA for some of us.

The last time I checked the name of this board was WEBSLEUTHS. And I think we are here to sleuth? No?

If Hailey told her Grandma that she didn't like Shawn when she was 11 years old because he was by her door at night, when did Shawn really move in with Billie? Hailey was 11 years old, two years ago.

doesn't mean he wasn't spending nights . . .

I can't keep up with the speed of these threads right now....but I can feel some tension building.
Let me ask: Exactly how do we find Hailey without verifying the last people to see her, to talk to her, to live with her?
How do you "sleuth" a case without examining every aspect of the last hours of the victims known whereabouts? And every person attached to the victim?
There would be no need to be here without these examinations....

LE has not retracted their indication that SA is a suspect, if not the suspect. So I think that the 2pm phone information does not clear him for some reason.

From Levi's show...
who needs to be looked at,"both of US"...........powerful!
People leak out the truth............case closed.........
Dysfunctional folks have a twisted warped world where the truth gets twisted, grain of truth inside their lies.

SA used phone during the night, pace around and watch at the doorway making her afraid.
This is a reason for the child to fear the man.
Grandma should of picked up the child, dysfunctional family.
apple does not fall far from the tree.
Levi says gandma did try to get Hailey out of that house.
amily courts leave children in abusive homes.
Grandma thinks SA raped and killed her from day 1.
Just watching on SA video makes him#1 suspect.

like killing a deer, in detail..........while child is missing
very very strange response........not a normal individual.
Hope prosecuter is keeping everything being said.
smart lawyer to keep clients quiet.

I assumed she meant that they have more comedies than horror movies, but the press is making a big deal about the horror movies because they can't find a reason to look down on the comedy so they focus on what is most salacious.

When my daughter was 12 she and her friends watched LOTS of horror movies.

This is what I figured after the second time Billie tried to clarify the statement. She said they mostly have comedies but they can't be looked down upon. Her wording made it very hard to understand her point that while she, SA, and the kids watched more comedies than horror, the press wouldn't mention that because they only feature things that encourage people to look down on her. (FWIW, I don't give a hoot about watching horror movies with teenagers as a stand alone issue, but I understand why others do)

Seriously???? She wants to know all the calls made on her phone....Am I hearing her correctly? Is there a reason why she can't pick up the D##n phone and call her cell phone carrier and get a copy of all calls or better yet borrow someone's computer and access it online? I check my online all the time.
I don't understand this woman!! your CHILD IS MISSING why didn't you call everyperson that had any kind of contact on your phone within the last week. I would be calling them all as someone drove me to the Police Station, telling them my daughter is missing have you heard from or seen her.

I'm beyond furious about this. this is just common sense!!! GRRRRRR

Can you please direct the rest of us to the source of these facts? I have seen nothing from LE stating that these interviews were done with audio and video.

Thank You!

TGIRecovered; it is almost SOP to record these types of interviews these days. I know your husband is a PC. My late husband was retired LE and I have an LE background also.

I do not know about video, but the interview was most likely recorded. JMO It is important to record these interviews because the very first statements in any case are important. They will have the original statements on tape in case the statements change.

MOO

Just wanted to say re the phone and BD not knowing about the 2pm text sent by Hailey supposedly...

I have two teens. They both have cell phones. If they had to share a cell phone, you can bet your life that they would be clearing out the text memory every time they used it. It's not because I have bad kids, but they just don't want anyone(especially mom) reading their texts. (It's ok. I can check my online bill and see who they're texting with. :innocent:)

I'm just saying that it was a full 24 hours after Hailey made the text to the time that BD realized she was gone. DD had also used the phone in between and chances are, he deleted the text before BD ever got the phone.

Since BD doesn't have internet access, she probably didn't have any sort of access to online billing to see what calls/texts had been made that day.

I wonder if LE learned about the 2pm text, if it exists, after they said they did not know when exactly H went missing? Or if they knew about it right away and somehow discounted it?

I said before, I do hope Le is looking elsewhere, as well as at SA, in case they are wrong. I know they said they are looking at a number of people, but I hope that includes people not associated with Billie and SA too.

wouldn;t be the first time a child was taken out of their during the night, unheard: Jessica Lundsford, Elizabeth Smart . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulani03