TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cousin is very small framed - I noticed that too in the videos.

I did think of the cousin (who I agree is short & small framed) but it's also the body language that makes me believe FEMALE.

ON the idea of her not knowing about his slasher obsession, what time were his posts on that MM's forum usually??? When she'd be at work? Remember there wasn't even supposed to be internet at the house.. supposedly.. so how did he post, from his mom and grandmas? Did he work till 5 and then spend a couple hours on the internet at someone elses until it was time to pick BD up from work???

From a quick scan, most are during day hours while Billie would be at work. There are a few that are later in the evening, about 5%-ish.

Seems BD had plenty of "net surfing time" at work - she printed out 258 pages from the net at work.

BD met SA on MySpace - wouldn't you check your MS and his MS page occasionally? BD said they corresponded for about a month before she met him. Per BD herself she is MySpace firendly - those pictures were on SA's MySpace page.

It is possible Billie just thought Hailey was in her bed, it was dark she said. So I am going with my first assumption that Hailey could have been abducted after 12M.

Then why would Shawn say he saw her at 3:15 (which by the way, he could not have been back from Big Spring by then according to the pings) or are you saying Shawn abducted her?

There's a thread for complaining about Nancy Grace downstairs - please don't do it upstairs.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119784"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

............this post lands at random............

Is there a reason why Dennis didn't tell BD/CD? I would if my neighbor's child was missing..The same goes for this Jean..I don't believe LE would advise them against it, IF they did, cos what would be the point? :waitasec:

I am not going to go into this guy much here.... but I have no idea why he wouldn't tell them, other than the fact that he may have thought he 'did his duty' by telling LE - and that he doesn't know them.

As for Jean, the only thing I can think of is that she assumed LE would tell them. I have not asked her this. But I think I will tomorrow. I know her, and if she is not a credible witness, then I guess LE is only considering the Pope himself to be one.

IIRC, it was a guy - originally called Charles, but tonight called Dennis (?!). And IIRC, he moved right about the time this news was hitting the air.... :waitasec:
:waitasec:

.....Good Grief!

Why did SA leave work? This has to be important...it might not be a big deal, if there wasn't also the down time with the cell transmissions and his apparent lie to Billie about it...but I think it is important.

If Hailey told her Grandma that she didn't like Shawn when she was 11 years old because he was by her door at night, when did Shawn really move in with Billie? Hailey was 11 years old, two years ago.

Then why would Shawn say he saw her at 3:15 (which by the way, he could not have been back from Big Spring by then according to the pings) or are you saying Shawn abducted her?

YEP, could have had Hailey in the vehicle trunk (has that vehicle been checked out yet?)

It is possible Billie just thought Hailey was in her bed, it was dark she said. So I am going with my first assumption that Hailey could have been abducted after 12M.

I'd be interested to know if it was commonplace for BD to just look in on Hailey before she went to work, as she said she did the morning of her disappearance, or if she would ever go in the room? It might go a long way in telling whether she was gone the night before or that next day. What if SA took Hailey the night before and BD had gone in the room the next morning? This would have played out completely differently.....and SA was in a position to know what BD did in the morning before she went to work in regards to Hailey.

Witness (Jean) says she saw Hailey on Monday and she knew it was Monday cause she doesn't do hair on Sunday and that Hailey was headed to the Dollar Store. LE says they have video of Hailey at the Dollar Store on Sunday but nothing on Monday.

I think Billie originally said TOWARD the dollar store, and by the end of being verbally trampled by NG, just agreed to what she was saying.

I am not going to go into this guy much here.... but I have no idea why he wouldn't tell them, other than the fact that he may have thought he 'did his duty' by telling LE - and that he doesn't know them.

As for Jean, the only thing I can think of is that she assumed LE would tell them. I have not asked her this. But I think I will tomorrow. I know her, and if she is not a credible witness, then I guess LE is only considering the Pope himself to be one.
czgtz - Did Billie got to MB's house when she got back into town on Tuesday BEFORE going to the police? BD said she went to some of Hailey's friends' houses tonight - did she go to the girl's house where Hailey was supposed to have been at?

Well, I guess I give up. The truth is not changing..... new things keep emerging. Billie and Clint don't know everything. LE is not telling either of them much of anything.

I am not here to defend Billie's reputation either - and honestly, I dont think she gives a flying F what anyone thinks of her. I have defended her while I have been here, but that is not WHY I came here in the first place and continue to come.

HAILEY NEEDS TO BE FOUND. When I first started posting here, it seemed to me that most everyone was trying to do just that.... so many here did so much to get Hailey national media coverage. And then it changed. It is no longer about 'how can we find Hailey', but 'what new crap can we find out about Billie'.

Rake her over the coals all you like, for whatever reasons, but for God's sake, do it AFTER concentrating on finding Hailey.

czgtz... I'm so sorry you are feeling this way and understand why 100%. Could you relocate to the parking lot on the SAR thread?
We don't care so much down there about the debate of the who/when/where quite as much as we care about where can we find Hailey? Who is a child who is missing and needs to be found.

I'm so sorry for your pain.

Oriah

Why did SA leave work? This has to be important...it might not be a big deal, if there wasn't also the down time with the cell transmissions and his apparent lie to Billie about it...but I think it is important.

I think the leaving of work and staying 10 mins. is very important. Possible location and hiding the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129