TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cz.....I have been in a similar situation as you on another case. I came to another board to help and ended up being raked over the coals for my opinions of the people involved. Seems to be the way it goes on boards.

I give you much credit for lasting as long as you have. take care of yourself and Billie HUGS!

I don't get why NG just won't ask BD how she can claim she didn't know all this stuff about Shawn... This was obviously an "obsession" according to him...

How many women learn via internet browser history that the man they have been married to for YEARS has an "obsession" they were previously unaware of?

IF Hailey was alive anytime Monday.........she would have been calling all kinds of friends to discuss WHAT THEY GOT FOR CHRISTMAS.

Right, which brings me back to - Hailey being abducted the night before.

IF Hailey was alive anytime Monday.........she would have been calling all kinds of friends to discuss WHAT THEY GOT FOR CHRISTMAS.
I'm not sure that's necessarily true. If you look at her FB page and other things, honestly I am not seeing a huge outpouring of wishes from "friends", I think there may be something there. And as for her close friends she may have already talked to what friends she did have on the 25th and or 26th.

I am gonna have to wait for the replay at 10pm but I could have swore I heard BD say something about coming home at Noon.

She said she came home at noon TUESDAY when DD told her that Hailey had never made it to MB or Clint's house.

How many women learn via internet browser history that the man they have been married to for YEARS has an "obsession" they were previously unaware of?

More than you would think. I think sometimes people forget that this site and the like makes people more "aware" than the general public is.

Talking about murder obsession... BD sez they all watched horror movies... Sme strange comment about comedies too but they can't be looked down on?!

As if I would ever let my kids watch horror movies OR Nancy Grace. Yuck.

Ok, I am confused again.

The neighbor that "saw" Hailey has since moved out and is MIA???? Is this correct?

IIRC, it was a guy - originally called Charles, but tonight called Dennis (?!). And IIRC, he moved right about the time this news was hitting the air.... :waitasec:

Well we know she is book smart. Nursing school is not easy to get thru. My daughters a nurse and those classes are hard.
There is something about her that is "child like". And Im not saying that to put her down. Thats why its hard to figure her out. She looks so young and she is pretty but her behavior and responses are child like.
Is she in denial, is she naive,or is she just really good at acting? I cant figure it out.
Maybe her friend can shed some light on it.

Yes, you're right she would have to be book smart to get through nursing school. She definitely comes across to me on NG as if she's "child-like" - good way to describe it.

ON the idea of her not knowing about his slasher obsession, what time were his posts on that MM's forum usually??? When she'd be at work? Remember there wasn't even supposed to be internet at the house.. supposedly.. so how did he post, from his mom and grandmas? Did he work till 5 and then spend a couple hours on the internet at someone elses until it was time to pick BD up from work???

BD herself said tonight that Hailey had friends and that's where BD went to check before she went to the police. But did she go to MB's - where Hailey had said she was going?

Did Hailey have a history of telling mom she was going to Friend A's house and then go to Friend B's instead?

Common sense -
1 go home - get the phone
2 while checking the call logs and text logs head to MB's
3 proceed to friends' houses that were on the call log
4 call 911 and ask for help.

czgtz - did BD go to MB's to check when she got into town?

Why would they hide her being ABDUCTED the night before?

It is possible Billie just thought Hailey was in her bed, it was dark she said. So I am going with my first assumption that Hailey could have been abducted after 12M.

She said she came home at noon TUESDAY when DD told her that Hailey had never made it to MB or Clint's house.

What did SA tell her he was doing that day that he couldn't drive her home at noon since he was supposed to be at work in the same town?

TIA

IIRC, it was a guy - originally called Charles, but tonight called Dennis (?!). And IIRC, he moved right about the time this news was hitting the air.... :waitasec:

Yeah, the guy LE may not be able to confirm, I'm still thinking CharlesDennis might be a figment of someone's imagination.

I tried calling.... Twice I got ringing then Busy...grrr
But Nancy answered my questions if there are calls/texts on her phone then maybe Hailey made them and it changes the timeline completely...
And if there was a 2PM text on that phone and it pinged the correct tower as the home it was most likely Hailey... We know SA phone was pinging her moms home at that time.

Wish we had video of her at Family Dollar or somewhere that day but if we have neighbors seeing her walk across her yard and texts to her friend then most likely she was at home at 3:15Pm also

This New information if proved closes the window of time that she went missing...

Billie said That Hailey was suppose to stay at the home...but its looks like she didnt listen to her mother...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scc79535