TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wise - She did talk to MB that day, but cannot remember if it was before or after talking to LE.

I don't agree that kids only change school because of what's going on in school. Her teachers had nothing but great things to say about her......kids also change schools when things are bad at home and there are people willing to step in and help.

It would make perfect sense to me to change schools if the person she was living with was in a different school district...

00:34:51 Police keep telling us, they can't confirm that anybody saw her alive at noon, which really changes the time line, billie and clint dunn.
00:35:02 Think about it, that puts her seen by someone outside of you and shawn adkins, back until 00 the night before, when your 16-year-old son saw her playing on xbox, all right?
00:35:15 After that, nobody saw her.
00:35:18 That was it.
00:35:20 That ruins the police time line.
00:35:22 So help me out, how can we locate this person that claims 00 noon on the monday where she g missing?
00:35:35 First to you clint dunn?
00:35:37 >> He did live next door, i believe he moved out.
00:35:40 I don't know his name or anything.
00:35:41 >> Do you know where he went?
00:35:42 >> No, I don't.
00:35:44 >> Do you know who would know?
00:35:48 >> Well, the police would know?
00:35:51 >> How about the people -- >> and also -- >> go ahead, billie.
00:35:56 >> Yeah, the guy who owns it, travis, he knows where dennis went the guy who saw her.
00:36:04 But there's also another layd, jean burris, a neighbor of ours, whose grandchildren grew up with our kids, she says her granddaughter saw her monday between 10:30 and 12:00.
00:36:23 She knows it wasonday because she doesn't do hair on sunday.
00:36:26 I believe jillian spoke with her also, but police aren't telling me that.
00:36:30 >> We did talk to her, this is the hairstylist.
00:36:33 Did she say her out the window or did her children see hailey or both?
00:36:39 >> She saw hailey out the window.
00:36:41 >> Right.
00:36:41 30 and 12:00, where was hailey?
00:36:47 >> Just cutting across her yard.
00:36:49 >> Across her yard going to where?
00:36:54 >> Possibly toward the dollar store that she walked to, but she lives catty corner from me.
00:37:00 My backyard catty corners to her backyard.
00:37:04 >> You said she was on her way to the dollar store, did she ever make it to the dollar store?
00:37:09 Do we know?
00:37:09 >> No, they say the only video footage they have of her in the dollar store was sunday.
00:37:17 >> Okay, that's odd, because they do have video of her on sunday.
00:37:20 Is there anyway jean was mistaken and saw her on sunday?
00:37:26 >> Several people tell me if jean saw her monday then she definitely saw her monday.
00:37:32 And again, she didn't do hair on sunday and she had just gotten finished doing somebody's hair.
00:37:38 >> That's a good point.
00:37:39 She was doing hair on monday, yes?
00:37:42 >> Right.
00:37:42 Yes.
00:37:43 >> Okay, okay.
00:37:43 That helps a lot.

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/nancy_grace/5100/HLN/Monday_January_17_2011/549239/

Wait a Second.

I thought it was JEAN, the salon owner, upstanding citizen, that reportedly seen Hailey on Monday.

It was Jean's Grand-Daughter???

How the heck did Jean's Grand-Daughter know Hailey was going to the Dollar Store anyway?

After reading 28 threads on this case and watching NG tonight and various other nights, I would like to offer a few observations. (All are My Own Opinion)

1. I do believe that LE is deliberately not telling BD or CD all of the information they have. Is it because they suspect BD will inadvertently communicate info to SA or on national media (ie, the lie detectors)? I do not know.

2. I have decided to focus on the facts and set aside my feelings about BD as a mother, etc. However, these facts do include her ever-changing story, distortions and mis-truths (or mis-speaks). It will be interesting if it is confirmed that she wrote comments to some of AB's you-tube "slasher" (per NG show) videos.

3. The focus of our 28 threads have, for the most part, been about finding Hailey. It has been complicated by the confusion regarding the timeline, a lack of information from LE, and the lack of accurate non-conflicting information from Hailey's family.

4. At one point, one websleuther thought NG may be working with LE on this case. After tonight's show, I am beginning to wonder if that may be true. :o) I came away more confused than ever about the timeline, etc. I do admit that NG was able to get BD to share some interesting, previously unknown information.

5. I thank BD's friend for all the help she has given us and ask that she please, please, please continue to be a part of this process. It would be very helpful is she could sit with BD and type up a step-by-step timeline of what BD did for the period from when DD last saw Hailey until the evening of the 27th -- just to get all the times and details straight -- such as did she come home from work right after she found our Hailey was missing or did she go to the police station first. And what steps did she take to try to locate her before she called the police. This would help us a lot.

I continue to pray that Hailey returns home safely.

That's why it is so frustrating dealing with Billie...........there's always an excuse. For everything.

Grace Airs Videos of Adkins Allegedly Holding Knives, Smoking Pot

A caller on the program asked Billie Dunn if she'd be willing to take another polygraph exam after reportedly failing her initial attempt. Dunn has previously told KTAB News she's not sure if she'd take an exam from local authorities again.

"I would think about taking one with someone else -- with the FBI," said Dunn. "That's something I would have to think long and hard about."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332277

Mark gave her some good advice after that. Maybe Klass Kids coming to help and MK can get thru to her.

None of us are perfect.

IF my DD went missing - I would hold back NOTHING. I would get on every TV, radio station, everything and account for every minute.

I would come on here myself and post everything I did, every store I stopped at, every phone call I made, I would scan and post the receipts. I would scan and post every phone record I got off the interent (mine and DD's - including the home phone). I would fess up to everything I did from the last time I saw her - whether it included a happy hour at a bar or a quickie with the guy I was having an affair with (I'm not BTW). I would beg, plead, cry for her to please come home and that if anyone had her to please let her go.

I would hold NOTHING back. I would be truthful and things wouldn't change in midstream.

But the first thing I would do (and I have had to do this with my own DD) is go to the friend's house where she said she would be. I would talk to the friend, I would talk to the parent (or whatever adult was there). I would call 911 and get the police to come to me so they could see the house and go through the phones and not waste time by going to the police station.

As the days progressed and T-shirts were made - EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY I WOULD HAVE A "MY DD" IS MISSING SHIRT ON.

Anyone who would ask me - I would tell them. Where I was, what I was doing, I would account for every minute - even if it put me in a bad light. Spill it.

I just don't see BD doing this. She aviods questions, talks in circles, says she loves the suspect, I haven't heard her account for every minute from Sunday night at 10 PM when Hailey was in her room watching TV. She has changed her story. First, she went straight to the police station and now she came home, checked a few places, then went to police. Thing is - she didn't go to MB's. We know that. MB's mother was quoted as saying she never met BD and the first time she every saw her was when BD appeared on NG.

It is going on over 3 weeks and now, tonight, we find out that there was a text from BD/Hailey's phone at 2 PM - which is crucial to the timeline? WHY?

BD has talked in circles about the slasher movies/printed out 258 pages of serial killers herself - called it a hobby/ admitted finally tonight that she knew of the masks. Why is it like pulling teeth to get information out of her? Important information that is vitally needed to find Hailey.

Why didn't BD come out in the very begining and say "hey, I know SA has some strange hobbies and we all like to watch slasher movies." ? No, instead we get dribbles and drabs, a little here a little there.

I can't, I don't understand. How can we help find Hailey if we don't get truthful, accurate information to go off of?

Ok - that's it. I think I'm done.

Gonna sit on my hands for now and pray for Hailey.

The search warrant affidavit is dated January 6, and in that, LE says nobody saw Hailey walking anywhere on Monday. So any sightings that were reported to LE before then, they had ruled out by January 6.

Wait a Second.

I thought it was JEAN, the salon owner, upstanding citizen, that reportedly seen Hailey on Monday.

It was Jean's Grand-Daughter???

How the heck did Jean's Grand-Daughter know Hailey was going to the Dollar Store anywa?

HUH? I took it that Jean saw Hailey.

That changes that.

IMO....a lot of B's "information"...was told to her by S....
IMO....S fed her a lot of "misinformation"...and she is repeating it as TRUE information..because to me...she "seems" to really "believe it" as FACT...

IMO...B seems to be getting her "eyes open"...regarding S.

all in my own opinion

Regarding getting the prepaid phone call and text list from online (I did not know that you could just hop online and get a log from a prepaid phone)..... last night a very nice member here told me how to do just that. So, Billie and I proceeded to go to the site, where she registered when she first got the phone.

Phone number, user name, password, security code, secret question..... got them all right, but could not log on. Then we got a message to the effect of 'we will be happy to send a new password to you by text.' Does us no good since LE still has the phone.

Please let Billie know, that not everyone is thinking she is involved. Only because of OJ (who had me and the rest of the public fooled), I can never believe stangers 100%. But I feel her pain when she talks and knows she loves H. Hopefully there will be good news soon.

Speaking of insensitivity, on NG, when the medical person was describing decomp and going on and on about a body etc, my heart was aching for BD and CD, having to sit there and listen to that sensationalism. Their emotions were raw tonight. I personally feel really really bad for both of them.

OMG, I was yelling at the screen when that happened...Couldn't believe that NG let that go on like she did..I can't imagine..

All the hair salons around here are closed on Monday....just sayin'

I believe that BD is a great little actress. She has the waif, clueless affect down perfectly. I think she will do and say anything to protect her lover. She certainly does have access to the internet....she used it freely at work to download her "hobby".....SA didn't share his videos with her but she knew about the masks?? Riiiiight....still trying to protect her reputation and cover for her lover. I certainly hope LE isn't telling her anything....she's probably a POI, unofficially. If not, she is still close to the main suspect. She should be kept way, way in the dark as far as any evidence.

Sure, she didn't think to check her cell to see who Hailey had been in touch with. :innocent:

Regarding getting the prepaid phone call and text list from online (I did not know that you could just hop online and get a log from a prepaid phone)..... last night a very nice member here told me how to do just that. So, Billie and I proceeded to go to the site, where she registered when she first got the phone.

Phone number, user name, password, security code, secret question..... got them all right, but could not log on. Then we got a message to the effect of 'we will be happy to send a new password to you by text.' Does us no good since LE still has the phone.

She should be able to call the company and explain that she does not have the phone. And give all the info that can verify that she is who she says she is and they can reset the account to be able to see it online that way. It will be time consuming doing it by calling, I know I have dealt with the prepaid call centers but keep pushing and if they say there is no way, ask for their supervisor...don't take no for an answer. Hope this may help. I am keeping Hailey in my prayers along with all of her family and friend.

We are on a merry go round. I said it last night.......no wonder LE is so frustrated with these people. They love to make it look a certain way, but then when you get right down to it..........well ok it was really this way.

BeanE, are you the one that posted the Hailey Dunn Timeline last week? If so, would you mind doing an update with the new info?

I apologize if I have the wrong person here. I haven't been on WS long enough to remember which members are so helpful in keeping up with different info. Thank you.

I'm the right person. :)

What new info? The only new update I can think of doing is putting in LE's confirmation via Billie on NG tonight that nobody saw Hailey on that Monday.

IMO....a lot of B's "information"...was told to her by S....
IMO....S fed her a lot of "misinformation"...and she is repeating it as TRUE information..because to me...she "seems" to really "believe it" as FACT...

IMO...B seems to be getting her "eyes open"...regarding S.

all in my own opinion

I agree with you I think her blinders are coming off as far as SA is concerned.
I was just reading about adult ADD. Some of it reminded me of Billie.

I don't agree that kids only change school because of what's going on in school. Her teachers had nothing but great things to say about her......kids also change schools when things are bad at home and there are people willing to step in and help.

Too many teachers "turn a blind eye" to teasing, chalking it up as normal childhood stuff. A kid can get outstanding grades, and be active in extra-curricular activities, and still suffer from teasing & bullying. Sorry to say, I have had one go through this to the point that she really wanted to change schools to get away from it. =(

So SA never told BD that Hailey went to spend the night at someone's when he picked her up from work Monday evening,as we've heard?And still he didn't tell her till Tuesday afternoon?She didn't ask Monday night,where's my child?She's not here all night.And why wasn't CD called right after the friend,because that would have been where she went more than likely.CD said DD told him Tuesday Hailey was missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm