TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the hair salons around here are closed on Monday....just sayin'

I believe that BD is a great little actress. She has the waif, clueless affect down perfectly. I think she will do and say anything to protect her lover. She certainly does have access to the internet....she used it freely at work to download her "hobby".....SA didn't share his videos with her but she knew about the masks?? Riiiiight....still trying to protect her reputation and cover for her lover. I certainly hope LE isn't telling her anything....she's probably a POI, unofficially. If not, she is still close to the main suspect. She should be kept way, way in the dark as far as any evidence.

Sure, she didn't think to check her cell to see who Hailey had been in touch with. :innocent:

My best friend owns a high salon...I'm sure some are open on Mondays, but imo it's pretty rare, unless it's like a Great Cuts or something in the mall. He's told me before that it's just pretty standard in the industry..Monday's are not money making days and most usually take Sunday and Monday as their weekend...fwiw :crazy:..

Wait a Second.

I thought it was JEAN, the salon owner, upstanding citizen, that reportedly seen Hailey on Monday.

It was Jean's Grand-Daughter???

How the heck did Jean's Grand-Daughter know Hailey was going to the Dollar Store anyway?

OH MY GOD!!! I didn't even catch that! Great job, wondergirl. Thank you!

ETA:

Billie Dunn: 00:36:04 But there's also another layd, jean burris, a neighbor of ours, whose grandchildren grew up with our kids, she says her granddaughter saw her monday between 10:30 and 12:00.

She should be able to call the company and explain that she does not have the phone. And give all the info that can verify that she is who she says she is and they can reset the account to be able to see it online that way. It will be time consuming doing it by calling, I know I have dealt with the prepaid call centers but keep pushing and if they say there is no way, ask for their supervisor...don't take no for an answer. Hope this may help. I am keeping Hailey in my prayers along with all of her family and friend.

Gosh, I hope she doesnt have to call Straight Talk. Their customer service can be so frustrating! (especially when you get one you can barely understand!)

Can you call the provider and request it?

That is something that we talked about. Although who knows at this point if LE has told the carrier not to release it (why, I dont know.... but Lord knows that I feel like that about a lot of things going on). Also, it would take at least nearly 2 weeks. Thats how long it took LE to get the records, and I'm sure they arent going to rush them out to Billie any faster than that.

My whole point is, she shouldnt have to beg for that info. LE should (IMO anyway) realize that as Hailey's mom, she might just have some insight on some of the numbers if she saw them.

Guess that is what we will have to try next anyway, thanks.

Wait a Second.

I thought it was JEAN, the salon owner, upstanding citizen, that reportedly seen Hailey on Monday.

It was Jean's Grand-Daughter???

How the heck did Jean's Grand-Daughter know Hailey was going to the Dollar Store anyway?

Good catch Wondergirl!

Misspoken? Mistruth? This is so fruSHtrating.

I think watching her eyes when she's on NG is pretty telling too.

None of us are perfect.

IF my DD went missing - I would hold back NOTHING. I would get on every TV, radio station, everything and account for every minute.

I would come on here myself and post everything I did, every store I stopped at, every phone call I made, I would scan and post the receipts. I would scan and post every phone record I got off the interent (mine and DD's - including the home phone). I would fess up to everything I did from the last time I saw her - whether it included a happy hour at a bar or a quickie with the guy I was having an affair with (I'm not BTW). I would beg, plead, cry for her to please come home and that if anyone had her to please let her go.

I would hold NOTHING back. I would be truthful and things wouldn't change in midstream.

But the first thing I would do (and I have had to do this with my own DD) is go to the friend's house where she said she would be. I would talk to the friend, I would talk to the parent (or whatever adult was there). I would call 911 and get the police to come to me so they could see the house and go through the phones and not waste time by going to the police station.

As the days progressed and T-shirts were made - EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY I WOULD HAVE A "MY DD" IS MISSING SHIRT ON.

Anyone who would ask me - I would tell them. Where I was, what I was doing, I would account for every minute - even if it put me in a bad light. Spill it.

I just don't see BD doing this. She aviods questions, talks in circles, says she loves the suspect, I haven't heard her account for every minute from Sunday night at 10 PM when Hailey was in her room watching TV. She has changed her story. First, she went straight to the police station and now she came home, checked a few places, then went to police. Thing is - she didn't go to MB's. We know that. MB's mother was quoted as saying she never met BD and the first time she every saw her was when BD appeared on NG.

It is going on over 3 weeks and now, tonight, we find out that there was a text from BD/Hailey's phone at 2 PM - which is crucial to the timeline? WHY?

BD has talked in circles about the slasher movies/printed out 258 pages of serial killers herself - called it a hobby/ admitted finally tonight that she knew of the masks. Why is it like pulling teeth to get information out of her? Important information that is vitally needed to find Hailey.

Why didn't BD come out in the very begining and say "hey, I know SA has some strange hobbies and we all like to watch slasher movies." ? No, instead we get dribbles and drabs, a little here a little there.

I can't, I don't understand. How can we help find Hailey if we don't get truthful, accurate information to go off of?

Ok - that's it. I think I'm done.

Gonna sit on my hands for now and pray for Hailey.

BBM -Thank you for this very valuable post. I sure hope Billie's friend is helping Billie with all of our great constructive advice. I am sure Billie is unbearably upset, and we have all covered so many cases on here, we are the experts, IMO. So, please do not sit on your hands - thanks!

I don't agree that kids only change school because of what's going on in school. Her teachers had nothing but great things to say about her......kids also change schools when things are bad at home and there are people willing to step in and help.

Comments I've seen on her ms and fb didn't suggest her not liking school.She had good grades,a cheerleader,played softball,schoolband and friends.Where is that coming from?You don't leave home because of school,that's crazy.

My best friend owns a high salon...I'm sure some are open on Mondays, but imo it's pretty rare, unless it's like a Great Cuts or something in the mall. He's told me before that it's just pretty standard in the industry..Monday's are not money making days and most usually take Sunday and Monday as their weekend...fwiw :crazy:..

I assumed the salon was a home-based business -- like in the basement. If that is the case, she could certainly be cutting hair on Monday's.

Where is Hailey? :(

263118112341234_370x278.jpg

Link

I would say Shawn is responsible, 100 percent if what was written to get the search warrant from the judge was true, that he lied about getting fired at work. But I believe LE mislead the judge with the reason they wanted the warrant and I don't know if they are misleading on that too.

It is possible that once LE interviewed the neighbor's granddaughter, the witness was not absolutely as sure as she thought whether it was Sunday or Monday she was remembering seeing Hailey. And Billie said the Dollar Store as a possibility where Hailey might be going, using that route, sounded like it was just a guess.

All these people seeing Hailey
Neighbor
Hairdresser
Children walking with her...

No one Tells Billie?
No One run over and says Wait I saw Hailey at noon...I saw her at 2pm etc
Dang It what kind of neighborhood is this??

This is really crucial to the case right now imo. Are there really some credible sightings Monday ?

The hairdresser lady swears she saw HD walking through her front yard Monday mid-morning . According to CZ she was seen walking with another kid who is alive and well. So why haven't we heard from this kid and their family? Wouldn't they reach out to the Dunn's and say what they were doing--and where they were going and what HD had to say?

The hairdresser swears it was Monday. HD is known to cut through that yard to go to the Dollar store. There is no video of her there Monday but there is on Sunday. That must make LE question the witness's memory somewhat.

BD said that the hairdresser is certain because she had just finished doing someones hair, and she doesnt do hair on Mondays.
I would like to check with the client list and see if she might have done hair on Monday since it was during Holidays. Her schedule might have been slightly different with NYR's Eve coming up.

Anyway, this still doesn't let SA off the hook. Wasn't it about 5 that he locked the door and ignored loud knocking from DD, who ended up climbing in a window? Then the deer in headlights look? Maybe this was the time he was messing with HD and was just getting things back in order. He could have handed her off to a fellow 'murder mask ' fanatic to hold until he could sneak out after BD went to sleep. If they bought drugs that night he could have given her something to sleep deeply while he went off to a torture party. Sorry, just free form thinking.

That is something that we talked about. Although who knows at this point if LE has told the carrier not to release it (why, I dont know.... but Lord knows that I feel like that about a lot of things going on). Also, it would take at least nearly 2 weeks. Thats how long it took LE to get the records, and I'm sure they arent going to rush them out to Billie any faster than that.

My whole point is, she shouldnt have to beg for that info. LE should (IMO anyway) realize that as Hailey's mom, she might just have some insight on some of the numbers if she saw them.

Guess that is what we will have to try next anyway, thanks.

I would say probably the reason LE isn't giving information they don't have to is because SA is a suspect and they don't want him to have information during an investigation.
I think they said in an article yesterday CD was able to watch video LE showed him or something like that,so that makes much more sense telling CD.

They had the phone records back before two weeks, the search warrants were dated before two weeks, I can't recall the exact date but it wasn't 2 weeks. And BD talks about hoping to get the info from LE on the phones that night - on the 1/4 NG.

Gosh, I hope she doesnt have to call Straight Talk. Their customer service can be so frustrating! (especially when you get one you can barely understand!)

Tracfone is so bad, I finally had to get a new phone ,as my password stopped working and they could not figure out a way to help me change it to retrieve messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jidariesh