TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
not to quote myself but it is on the same subject as the alleged 2pm dec 27th text:

----------------
Here is what nancy and her reporter have to say about it:

nancy now asks billie why is this 2pm text message significant?? and this is what Billie says:

those are answers that I know they have, that they still haven`t gotten back with me on.

anyone else a little confused with that response???

seems to me that perhaps SA told her about the text message early on...

just a thought...

I thought the same things when she said it and wanted to look at the transcripts. How does she know, if they aren't telling her anything and if they haven't gotten back to her?? It's kinda like the SA statement where she said, that she had asked him about that day and when NG asked her what he said she replied, "I haven't talked to him much." Ugh....here we go again. Thanks for posting this--now I don't have to hunt it down. ;)

I happened to tune into NG for just a moment, enough time to see this alleged 'slasher' video in all it's glory. It's mystifying to me for Hailey's mother to be living with this man and she doesn't know about his fetish for slasher movies/serial killers.

She said last night on NG, yes, she saw them and it aint' good...

Just seeing him dressed in slasher attire, mask, machete and all, gave me such goose bumps and I hope and pray, Hailey is safe somewhere.

We know from experience, time is of the essense...JMHO

Where is Hailey???

BILLIE DUNN: No. I knew that he had the mask, that he bought and traded masks. I didn`t watch the videos. I think that`s before we got together. I don`t know. And I did see some on line, and it`s not good.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/17/ng.01.html

There is one review of SA's attorney at this site that was kinda interesting and just a bit of information about the attorney.

http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/79762-tx-sidney-lyle-101056.html
Yes, very interesting - especially the choice of words - disembarred? It obvious this guy isn't very media savvy - he has yet to make a statement. I truly thought that the day they declared him a suspect that his attorney would have released a statement - but all we hear is *******crickets*******.

Excellent post, Pens!

Based on everything we've read/watched/heard about SA, I believe he IS obsessed with horror & with role-playing characters of horror movies. I hadn't thought about a possible obsessive-compulsive aspect of it until you pointed it out.

Many people enjoy watching horror movies as a form of entertainment. But I think it's more than a form of entertainment for SA. I think he wanted/wants to BE a horror film character, hence the expensive masks & all the role-playing. For HD's sake, I hope I'm wrong, but I think he may have reached a point in his obsession/possible compulsion when dressing up/play acting didn't give him the sense of satisfaction & release he had previously experienced and he became increasingly frustrated, seeking an outlet for his growing tension/anxiety. I fear he may have taken it to the next level. I hope not.

I'd like to add I think there's a sexual compulsion attached to this obsession.
I think he has a vivid fantasy life and possibly a sadist.
I have no proof of this it's a speculation based on watching all the videos, photos of him dressed in his mask he made and the slasher films he is obsessed with.
I picked up there's more deeper emotional, mental problems than an immature young adult into Halloween movies or conventions.
I've known theatre people and even actors that work at Universal Horror events and they didn't act this odd.

Yes, very interesting - especially the choice of words - disembarred? It obvious this guy isn't very media savvy - he has yet to make a statement. I truly thought that the day they declared him a suspect that his attorney would have released a statement - but all we hear is *******crickets*******.

maybe he's waiting for the check to clear??

:waitasec:

JMO: looking at the Christmas photos that have been posted of SA BD DD AND Hailey. Why does a 33 year old nurse and mother, dress like a teenager, right down to the trashed jeans? Maybe SA liked it. But again, that's JMO

Nothing new this morning :(
I really really hate this part of the case ... when everyone starts nitpicking even the smallest details looking for some evidence of something ... ANYTHING.....

Wish LE would have a presser so we'd all have something to chew on ..... but I really wish Hailey would just walk in her dads door sometime this afternoon.

Ok - after a fitful nights sleep I'm up with coffee in hand.

THE NEW 2PM TEXT

How many of us have seen "leaks" from LE in many cases? Funny, we are just now hearing about this 2PM text "What r u doin" - BTW I would really like to see how that text is written - is it written like teens text? Or is it spelled out? I know my DD laughs and laughs because I tend to be grammatically correct - even with texting.

But that's not my only question.

What we are NOT hearing is WHERE THAT PHONE (AND TEXT) PINGED FROM!!!!
And I think that is the crucial point in all this.

At 2PM SA was in Big Spring - or at least his phone was. So where did this newly found 2PM text ping from? I am also very curious about forensics on BD's phone. Was SA's prints found on that phone? I think they can do layered prints. Like the number 5 might have 3 -4 prints layered on it and the last one will be the last person to have touched that phone.

This text just might be a controlled leak from LE to see who's feathers get ruffled and what gets said about it - KWIM?

Okay! got it that make sense why they took the phone! Thank You! and if that true a whole new timeline:waitasec:

s&bbm

I thought the same thing (granddaughter (J) may have spoken to her) but I was told by some posters that J is not who 'we' think she is but someone who works for Nancy Grace & she spoke to the hairdresser..The way it was told by NG was very confusing but what isn't re: this case?

Is THAT what she said? It can be hard to tell sometimes, and one word can make all the difference. Sometimes BD DOES talk to the interviewer as an "aside" to the interview she is giving for the public, so this is plausible. When it is clear that the interviewer is confused, she TRIES to explain her meaning, but generally just repeats herself using the same words, which serve to clarify nothing. For example, the part about "nobody looking down on" comedies. She said that a few times without getting her message across.

Did he say he was fired because he was put on the spot and had not thought of anything yet? How did it come up that he was no longer working?

It almost seems to be too dumb to be possible, that he would say this, how could he not know it would be checked out? We know people make stupid mistakes when they commit even premeditated crimes, thank goodness, but this is just plain idiotic. Did he tell Billie the details about the argument/blow-up or did she feel compelled to add those when she was on the spot, on TV?

This is the main thing that sticks me on "guilty", not the masks or drugs or NY's Eve or even the outside the bedroom door thing. Why did he go to work, and why did he lie to Billie about why he left work?

Very similar to ICA taking LE to her "office" at Universal Studios...

Thanks for the link. This is not the same neighbor BD refers too. This man still lives in the neighborhood. He also does not refer to that one particular day. He says she's always back there talking on the phone, almost every day, etc.

Thanks. I wasn't suggesting that this is "Charles" or "Dennis". Many of us had watched the video and thought he stated he had seen her at noon. I cannot find (and I have spent a lot of time searching) any other video with anyone saying they saw her at noon that day. I think we all got confused that this man said it in this video and now we know from re-watching it, it wasn't him.

Also, LE has stated in the affidavits, after MSM reported the sighting, that they cannot confirm anyone saw HD that day. So really, in my mind, this sighting is being thrown out of the window anyway.

I'm just stuck on this 2PM text.

Didn't BD check that phone on that fateful Tuesday? Didn't she scroll through to see who texted who and what was said? We're talking teenagers here - that's all they do.
The answer is obvious - NO, she didn't. Why wouldn't she have done that? Her actions, reactions and inactions boggle the mind.

Why does a 33 year old nurse and mother, dress like a teenager, right down to the trashed jeans?

Personal experience: my mother was my size when I was a teenager and because she was raising 3 children alone we would often share clothing.
Not saying that's the case here, but sharing like this can be done (not easily, however.)

Styles back in our days (my mother and I) were not the same as today, so where I was made fun of for wearing "old people clothes" it's reversed in this day and age.

Yes, I would like for SA'a atty. to come forward, just so we know he has one.

The Day after Christmas and Hailey's Dad lives across the street I can see where Hailey would /could have been in and out.

The text message, LE could have told BD be careful what you release to the media. OTOH 13 year olds text like crazy and I find it odd that there was only 1 text to her friend and it was simply "what R u doing", JMO but if this was a text sent by a 13 year old there would have been a follow up message.....I think someone else sent that text.

Nancy referred to speaking with SA's attorney on her show last night. I mean, she said on the show that she had spoken with him/her regarding getting Shawn on the show.

I think the trip to the dollar store on Sunday may have originated from CDs house, and BD meant that AFTER she returned home from CDs (where she spent the night and part of the day) she did not go anywhere.

Regardless of who SENT the text, why didn't MB reply? Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum