TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can at least clear up one mystery as absolute fact for y'all.....

I am at my own home, and Billie is at hers. I did not go over today because I had to work late, and the media was already there when I pulled into town.

Ummmm, I usually get home around 5:30pm, but tonight it was nearly an hour later, which can be confirmed with cell pings, except for this one area where my phone always cuts out (On I-20 just west of Westbrook). I will go ahead and admit that I was speeding, so the time I stopped pinging will appear shorter than it should. Three of my neighbors witnessed my arrival home, PLUS a police car passed by as I was getting out of my vehicle, so SOMEBODY should be able to verify what time I got home (but you never know).

I changed clothes, went to the bathroom (#2, so it did take more than a minute), hugged my kids and kissed my husband - a peck, not a smooch. Then I got a drink and logged on here, so I hope to God that one of you will be able to back me up that I have remained logged on and not left my house.

I did call Billie around 8:30, and talked for about 25 minutes.... I will glady hand over my phone for someone to verify - I would do it myself, but it is new (I bought it online in November), and I don't know how to look at the call times. I have not had time because I work a lot, not because I am involved in anything nefarious. I can absolutely prove this because I am required to keep a log of both my miles and my time, down to the minute - it is all done by computer, and once I log it I cannot change it in anyway.

I am very willing to submit to a polygraph, chinese water torture, or any other method deemed necessary to determine that I have not, in fact, been to Billie's house today.

Sorry..... I just couldnt help myself.

I blame you if I choke on my Diet Dr Pepper! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If and until Billie passes a poly, I really don't think LE will be giving her any information about the investigation.....besides, her bf is the main suspect. How are they to know she isn't keeping in touch with him? Too bad she didn't think to check the texts and phone calls in the hours before her daughter disappeared.

I would imagine that they know exactly how much communication is going on between BD and SA. Seems BD is not wise to the abilities of LE. And if I were LE I wouldn't be telling her anything vital to the investigation.

Ouch!

Post falls at random

I am at my own home, and Billie is at hers. I did not go over today because I had to work late, and the media was already there when I pulled into town.

Ummmm, I usually get home around 5:30pm, but tonight it was nearly an hour later, which can be confirmed with cell pings, except for this one area where my phone always cuts out (On I-20 just west of Westbrook). I will go ahead and admit that I was speeding, so the time I stopped pinging will appear shorter than it should. Three of my neighbors witnessed my arrival home, PLUS a police car passed by as I was getting out of my vehicle, so SOMEBODY should be able to verify what time I got home (but you never know).

I changed clothes, went to the bathroom (#2, so it did take more than a minute), hugged my kids and kissed my husband - a peck, not a smooch. Then I got a drink and logged on here, so I hope to God that one of you will be able to back me up that I have remained logged on and not left my house.

I did call Billie around 8:30, and talked for about 25 minutes.... I will glady hand over my phone for someone to verify - I would do it myself, but it is new (I bought it online in November), and I don't know how to look at the call times. I have not had time because I work a lot, not because I am involved in anything nefarious. I can absolutely prove this because I am required to keep a log of both my miles and my time, down to the minute - it is all done by computer, and once I log it I cannot change it in anyway.

I am very willing to submit to a polygraph, chinese water torture, or any other method deemed necessary to determine that I have not, in fact, been to Billie's house today.

i might need a SW first lol

sorry mods back on topic we might be forgetting to though that LE was stating she was a runaway at the beginning. IIRC that is how this forum was asked what to do, i could be wrong though

I've looked at them, too, but they are things that to me a perp would notice and discard. The things that clip onto bookbags or that are worn like watches (but look rather ominous/suspicious), etc.

I wonder about something you can attach to the inside of a shoe or something - something smaller that could transmit tucked away somewhere? :waitasec:

I have one sewn into my 17 y/o DD's purse lining, up near the top so she won't feel it while rummaging around. I don't think she's realized it's there yet. It's not small enough for a shoe though.

I can pretty much tell you where I have been for......what day are we on now? Sitting right here, looking at masks, stoopid videos, 59865863596840 myspace and facebook pages. Reading over NG transcripts until my eyes are bleeding, watching every video and reading ever article I can find trying to figure out where in the hell Hailey is. Looking at maps, reading warrants, looking for property records, arrest records, nursing records, straining my eyes to read dates on pill bottles, reading every post here and trying to figure out why the mom of this missing little girl can't simply tell the truth -the WHOLE truth and nothing else.

How much was Hailey left at home alone with SA and did she work nights?

Did she actually say, "I don't want to talk about it?"... I must have missed that. Or is this just an impression? I do think that's a big difference. MOO

It was the last night she was on NG's last week Thursday or Friday,videos are on youtube of it.

Ummmm, I usually get home around 5:30pm, but tonight it was nearly an hour later, which can be confirmed with cell pings, except for this one area where my phone always cuts out (On I-20 just west of Westbrook). I will go ahead and admit that I was speeding, so the time I stopped pinging will appear shorter than it should.

BOMBSHELL TONIGHT....Billie Dunn's friend admitted to speeding home tonight after work and had a drink. Unleash the lawyers. ;)

CZGTZ ... LOL! You sound like a wonderful person -- one who has been through so much with your friend while still maintaining your sense of humor.

If I may suggest to you and to the sleuthers on this forum -- maybe we could submit a list of questions for you to discuss with BD and return back to us with answers. Kind of like we have been doing, but more organized and focused. This way, we can clear up inconsistencies and help BD to focus her thoughts and organize all the facts and details re: her daughter's disappearance.

Maybe we could assign one of the more organized participants in this forum (certainly not me!) to submit a list of questions to you each day, in the morning, based on what was discussed the night before. We can even put a limit on the amount of questions.

This way, we can fill in some of the gaps and possibly move forward more quickly. I don't know what you all think about this... just a suggestion!

The story went from the lady seeing her to the lady and her grandkids seeing her to maybe even on of the grandkids spoke to her is the way I'm reading it. The lady we knew about, the rest .....BOMBSHELL, lol. I don't think she was mis-speaking.

It seems like after a child is missing, some one sees them somewhere. Wasn't Caylee spotted at an airport? And we all know how that turned out!

I could not be an officer,I know full well what they have to deal with and bring to justice scumbags who hurt children.Unfortunately there's growing hatred for LE and why officers are killed,what is sickening is when people on tv trash them when LE is trying to find children who weren't protected and were put in harms way.

:yes::yes::yes:

Thank you! For putting into words what I've been thinking since the beginning of this case.

Regarding getting the prepaid phone call and text list from online (I did not know that you could just hop online and get a log from a prepaid phone)..... last night a very nice member here told me how to do just that. So, Billie and I proceeded to go to the site, where she registered when she first got the phone.

Phone number, user name, password, security code, secret question..... got them all right, but could not log on. Then we got a message to the effect of 'we will be happy to send a new password to you by text.' Does us no good since LE still has the phone.

I was wondering if you were responsible for getting this call information...

I feel sorry for Billie if its taken this long to learn some of her daughter details that day...

All I can say to you is Good Going...:woohoo:

Take Billie to the Investigator tomorrow and ask for the password that was sent to the phone. They know you have registered online and are asking for the records if a new password was texted to the phone and Billie should be allowed to see that information...

All she is asking for is the password to review the call records on line to see if there are any unusual and questionable calls.....they may want a copy also since the affidavit was for only 12/26 to 1/7.

I can pretty much tell you where I have been for......what day are we on now? Sitting right here, looking at masks, stoopid videos, 59865863596840 myspace and facebook pages. Reading over NG transcripts until my eyes are bleeding, watching every video and reading ever article I can find trying to figure out where in the hell Hailey is. Looking at maps, reading warrants, looking for property records, arrest records, nursing records, straining my eyes to read dates on pill bottles, reading every post here and trying to figure out why the mom of this missing little girl can't simply tell the truth -the WHOLE truth and nothing else.

Does anyone know if there are open hole oil wells etc. ! :twocents:

We can microchip our dogs , horses, etc. and anything else we want returned to us when it is lost or stolen. Would microchipping our children be out of the question? Not to me . Just saying !:twocents:

Microchips don't send out a signal, they have to be swipped. If you want to send out a signal you need something with serious, long lasting battery power. And I know of a special needs child who wears an ankle bracelet (like the ones offenders wear) because he gets lost/wanders so badly that it saves the Sheriff's dept precious time and probably this child's life for him to wear one. If he goes missing the parents call LE and they can locate him lickety-split (well I was told it was 20 minutes). And I know this because I've don't research. My son is special needs and "went on an adventure" once and it took LE 2 1/2 hours to find him. (In my defense, doors were deadbolted, he unlocked the window and climbed out)

I was on a mission to find any snippet of NG tonight and have found nothing yet..but had to log back in and post this in case anyone missed it..

snipped~
He is talking about the disappearance on "Myspace". A few days ago he wrote an update that seems to be a message for Billie.

It says there is nothing more than I want than to be there for you... Don't lose hope, I love you Hailey and David.

Adkins also posted pictures of himself with Billie and

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332366

btw cgtzg...you know that just because you were logged into WS, we can not confirm that you were home! j/k..j/k of course! :floorlaugh:..

When I watched it I took it as 2 ppl seeing her. Now, reading I am not sure if I have it wrong or the transcript :waitasec:

This is so confusing to me. A few days ago CZ told us very clearly that she knows Jean the hairdresser and has talked to her about the sighting. She said that there was another kid there as well who was a friend of HD's and the friend could confirm it as well.

So maybe that is where the granddaughter comes into the story. ???

But according to tonight's NG transript, BD very clearly states that Jean said her granddaughter saw Hailey.

BOMBSHELL TONIGHT....Billie Dunn's friend admitted to speeding home tonight after work and had a drink. Unleash the lawyers. ;)

had to wipe off my keyboard after that one was laughing so hard

at least LE wont have far to go to give her the ticket lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members