TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning all, i have been doing my best to keep up with these flying threads :) but i was just wondering if there was ever any confirmation on the "deer cameras" on sa's land? or was this deemed to be rumor? also, i tend to think that at least one other person/friend and mutual horror fan was involved with this...jmo ( i know that we cant sleuth anyone else at the moment) in the video of of sa's skit and some of the other pics of him and another person, the other person was much smaller - what is the opinion in regard as to whether this other masked person is male or female? the only thing i noticed was that the hands of the person looked "feminine" also jmo...

also, in the "skit" sa plays the victim - does this mean anything i wonder? maybe not since there are plenty more examples where he is dressed as the slasher... just thinking out loud...

Excellent post, Pens!

Based on everything we've read/watched/heard about SA, I believe he IS obsessed with horror & with role-playing characters of horror movies. I hadn't thought about a possible obsessive-compulsive aspect of it until you pointed it out.

Many people enjoy watching horror movies as a form of entertainment. But I think it's more than a form of entertainment for SA. I think he wanted/wants to BE a horror film character, hence the expensive masks & all the role-playing. For HD's sake, I hope I'm wrong, but I think he may have reached a point in his obsession/possible compulsion when dressing up/play acting didn't give him the sense of satisfaction & release he had previously experienced and he became increasingly frustrated, seeking an outlet for his growing tension/anxiety. I fear he may have taken it to the next level. I hope not.

Whats more stressful than the ?reason? he had to quit his job, and hid it from your live in girl friend. Then to go and buy drugs later when you are unemployed...

Maybe whatever made him walk out of his job made him pissed. Get's home and dresses up like Freddy Kruger and Hailey's happens to be home in the cross hairs.. Stranger things have taken place..

And another thing, have you guys noticed that BD seems to be the one that does all of the talking, we barely hear from SA and CD, even when they are there. Or from anyone else for that matter.

I notice in most of the cases most of the women do the talking. SA I sure been told to shut up by his lawyer. And poor Clint I just think he so numb he can barely talk.

I notice in most of the cases most of the women do the talking. SA I sure been told to shut up by his lawyer. And poor Clint I just think he so numb he can barely talk.

I think they are scared to say anything based on the way everything BD says is taken a part and analyzed. jmo

KlaasKids Foundation to join search for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn
snip
Brad Dennis, director of search operations for the foundation, was scheduled to arrive in Colorado City on Monday night.

Talking by phone from Midland, Dennis said the organization had been contacted by Hailey Dunn’s family and was joining the search in cooperation with local law enforcement agencies.http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/18/klaaskids-foundation-join-search-missing-colorado/

Has it been verified that BD got a computer this past weekend?

Not at all. CZ informed us that she and Billie were trying to access Billie's cell phone records online. Some people are now assuming that Billie has internet and a pc in her home. They could have just as easily been at CZ's house, the library, or accessing the internet via a smart phone. MOO

Did the hairdresser neighbor tell Billie right away that she had seen Hailey on Mon.?

Where did the info come from about a 2pm text to MB?

My take from cz is that BD just found out very recently & maybe not even from the hairdresser herself?..No clue about the 2p text but that also sounds like it's new info to BD or why not reveal any of this sooner?

She's been on a mission it seems to deflect anything that points to SA & both helps him vs hurts him since it appears LE is leaning towards he did something to her sometime after leaving work & arriving at his mother's that morning.

My take from cz is that BD just found out very recently & maybe not even from the hairdresser herself?..No clue about the 2p text but that also sounds like it's new info to BD or why not reveal any of this sooner?

She's been on a mission it seems to deflect anything that points to SA & both helps him vs hurts him since it appears LE is leaning towards he did something to her sometime after leaving work & arriving at his mother's that morning.

I am just wondering where or what information has been released that would give you that timeline information. Also do you know if another press release has been scheduled for the LE to give any more information? tia

I think they are scared to say anything based on the way everything BD says is taken a part and analyzed. jmo

I agree! It got to be done it done on every case I ever follow. Just the way it is. :waitasec:

Just trying to sort what fact and what not. In this case so many inconsistencies....who knows.

I could be wrong but I think they tell you what they are going to ask before the test???

Maybe they need script before any interview...

I agree! It got to be done it done on every case I ever follow. Just the way it is. :waitasec:

Just trying to sort what fact and what not. In this case so many inconsistencies....who knows.

I could be wrong but I think they tell you what they are going to ask before the test???

Maybe they need script before any interview...

At least you are trying to sort between fact and speculation. It is hard to do since there are so few 'facts'. I just can't stand all the speculation that seems to go on. jmo

It's almost as if she's more concerned with SA than her own daughter. Not once have I heard her say "I love you Hailey". :(

MOO and only what I'm taking away from the interviews.

Mel

There is 1 interview I've seen where she does claim to "love" her but it's not said directly to her..I don't believe I've seen any interviews where BD does do that..Wonder why?

Wow, takes all morning to catch back up!
I have a suggestion for CZ and BD that may help, if it's not already been done. I think BD needs to sit down with a trusted friend like CZ and write out for herself her own reference timeline. I think gentle prodding from CZ would help Billie focus, whereas being questioned by LE or harangued by NG only scatters her thoughts and makes her come across as less than honest.
Some of you may remember my earlier post on introversion (a few threads ago), I have to say one of the most unproductive things to do in conversation with an introvert is to start asking followup questions before they have finished processing and answering the first question-- you will get a jumbled mess out of them every time (I yell at my husband for this all the time- he will ask me 3 distinct questions in a single breath and my brain has short-circuited by the time he stops talking).
Anyway.... if CZ can sit down with BD and patiently help her reconstruct events, most importantly separating out for herself what she is SURE of and why, and what she is not sure of and why, without rushing her or making her feel accused, it may help solidify a lot of things in her mind.
I think BD may know more than she thinks she does, but hasn't been questioned about it in the right way.

PS- I am far from an expert in the clinical sense, but have done extensive personal research on introversion, and introversion + ADD as a means of understanding my own personality type etc-- if anyone wants to have an OT discussion on that feel free to PM me....

My best friend owns a high salon...I'm sure some are open on Mondays, but imo it's pretty rare, unless it's like a Great Cuts or something in the mall. He's told me before that it's just pretty standard in the industry..Monday's are not money making days and most usually take Sunday and Monday as their weekend...fwiw :crazy:..

Some do stay open six days a week, even small salons. They did this back in the 70's when I was working. There's no set rule, it depends on the owner.
Some salons who employ several stylists will let them stagger their days off so they can keep it open six days a week. The biggest money making days are Thurs, Fri, and Sat.
It USED to be pretty standard to close Mondays, but it's not at all unusual anymore to see small salons stay open.

That doctor was waaay over the top with details. I found it disgusting and turned off the volume until she was done. I thought BD and CD must have been freaking hearing that stuff but I don't remember seeing them again after the doctor. I hope they yanked off their earphones and left. No parent should ever have to listen to anything like that.

I've always wondered if any of the parents she's had on can HEAR that stuff..IOW! Does the show cut the sound to them?..I have a feeling that's exactly what happens but we need Nancy to confirm..Is there any way to do that?

eta..NG always (at some point in a case) has this same discussion with a dr who specializes in this topic & it's always this detailed & graphic..In fact, I can't think of any case where she hasn't gone there.

how do you meet someone on myspace if you don't have a computer??? how was bd getting online often enough to "meet" people to date???

was this at work???

I want to know why the neighbor that claims to have seen Hailey on the phone "Dennis or Charles" whatever his name may be has up and moved ? I'd be on that guy like flies on you know what ...............

Re: SA… He claims to have an attorney. At this point I don’t recall ever seeing anything about an attorney stepping in and speaking on his behalf. I don’t recall the media stating that they have tried to identify his attorney. Does he actually have an attorney, yes or no? Come on media, give us a name.

Re: BD… She obviously does not want to take another polygraph. Interesting, very interesting.

I recall in a past interview with NG, BD stated something to the fact that on the 26th, they all stayed home that day, then she said that HD may have gone out but she wasn’t sure. Which is it? Now we have video of HD at the Dollar Store that day so obviously she did go out. I assure you most parents know when their children come and go, especially if they (the parents) are home all day.

This new alleged text message. This is coming from the mouth of BD and fact is, she has and continues to provide inconsistent statements. For all I know it’s merely another attempt to throw off the public. She continues to down talk LE, stating they are not telling her everything. Obviously there is a reason for this. LE tends to keep details of an investigation mum so that the people involved in a possible crime aren’t tipped off. I feel the 2pm text message is bogus and just another lie.

BD claims she did not know of the videos, etc. I highly doubt that. She was introduced into the lifestyle by SA to the point where she spent hours upon hours at work looking up and printing information. I would bet there are other videos that were confiscated that we haven’t seen that may link her participation.

SA and BD obviously are still communicating with one another, perhaps not directly but through messages posted on social sites, etc. BD has more than once professed her love for SA with much greater emotion than she shows while speaking of her own daughter.

People, especially BD are real quick to put down LE and depict them as incompetent. Such arrogance is what LE wants as in time, a slip of the tongue will occur.

Patience Danielson, patience… LE knows what they are doing.

how do you meet someone on myspace if you don't have a computer??? how was bd getting online often enough to "meet" people to date???

was this at work???

That would be my assumption, but you know what they say about assuming ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx