TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading and trying to keep up.

I watched NG last night.
I just want to say something about BD's polygraph.

I am the type of person that if I failed a polygraph or there was any type of doubt cast upon me I would want to run as fast as I could to LE and do anything to clear my name.
Certainly all the different stories, affidavits, failed polygraphs, etc. are not making BD out to be a truthful person. You would think that BD would do everything possible to take any spotlight off of her so that LE and everyone else can move on to focus on finding Hailey.

That's a good question. We're already at 29 threads and I still have a devil of a time finding them when I log on. Things move so quickly, it's almost impossible to keep up, and just when I think I have, I realize the thread I'm reading has just closed. By the time I get to the next one, it's already a few pages long. :crazy:

I have to subscribe to each thread so I can find it.

All the wheelchair bound people I know are freekin NOSY LOL, I would think homebound wheelchair bound people would be quite reliable.. they watch out their windows for hours, My grandmother even had binnoculars LOL
So i'm confused about this person not being reliable unless they had the beginning stages of dementia or some other issue.

Ok..yall can go on and debate on the neighbor all you want...I am just telling you what I know to be the situation since I actually live and work in this town. :banghead:

Ok..yall can go on and debate on the neighbor all you want...I am just telling you what I know to be the situation since I actually live and work in this town. :banghead:

Geez, i was just sharing a thought.. sorry

The stories we're getting from people who "saw Hailey" all the time and are being dismissed do not raise any red flags to me....we usually ignore things we see on a daily basis, they just don't get imbeded in our brain the same way that something "out of the ordinary does"
for example...I have this one dog who has to bark everytime one of my neighbors comes home. and I mean everytime. It's been 5 years and this dog still does it. It's reached the point when I hear it I tell the dog to shutup and go about my business. If someone were to ask me the last time I heard movement at my neighbors, I wouldn't be able to answer as I have tuned out the barking dog. KWIM?

Thank you! Would you mind asking her something? The SAR folks downstairs would like to know about what looks like pink streaks in Hailey's hair - was that permanent dye or temporary, extensions? Any info about that would be greatly appreciated.

I know you can get those hair pen type things, it lasts until you shampoo...

I think the point Redcat is trying to make is not so much about the wheelchair bound but the drug use which can alter minds and thoughts..Apparently this guy has been in CCity a long time and probably has some sort of record which is why he isn't crediable...he could just have been a bored man wanting to insert himself to feel important?

IMO, JMO AND ALL THAT JAZZ.......

If BD is just going to continue going on TV to muddy up the waters, I prefer she stay off the TV. By adding to the confusion, she is doing absolutely nothing to help find her daughter!

And may I add that her going on TV will continously subject her to further scrutiny and frankly if you cant take the heat stay off of Nancy Grace!! If you dont like what is said on that show or have people ask you questions and your story keeps changing then stay off of Nancy Grace.

Hand out fliers, talk to local print reporters and update the FB, but going on NG to me is doing nothing to help this case. yeah, NG is national news, but unlike a LOT of other missing kids BD has the fortune to have so many resources.

Speaking of resources, I dont agree with the Klaas Foundation going to help. I just question the motive really. There are tons of cases that need their attention. Why this one?

I'm not debating about the neighbors. I don't believe any of them did anything to Hailey. I appreciate what you are saying. Thanks.

This case has the secret service and the FBI involved..... what about the kids and parents that don't have that attention right now....I know the SS gets involved with missing kids....but you don't see them involved with ALL missing kids, so why Hailey?????

If LE will not let TES search, I don't know what the Klaas Foundation expects to do. I don't understand at this point, but LE (with the guidance of the Texas Rangers and the FBI) must have some reason that they are holding back.

lol, I'm saying the neighbor seeing H can be tossed out the window. LE would not be having such a hard time with the time-line had that been a credible sighting.

And may I add that her going on TV will continously subject her to further scrutiny and frankly if you cant take the heat stay off of Nancy Grace!! If you dont like what is said on that show or have people ask you questions and your story keeps changing then stay off of Nancy Grace.

Hand out fliers, talk to local print reporters and update the FB, but going on NG to me is doing nothing to help this case. yeah, NG is national news, but unlike a LOT of other missing kids BD has the fortune to have so many resources.

Speaking of resources, I dont agree with the Klaas Foundation going to help. I just question the motive really. There are tons of cases that need their attention. Why this one?

I think she is taking the heat fairly well...look at all the heat she gets from us?
Atleasy she cares enough to take it and get Haileys face out there more.

I think it's not fair to say that this case doesnt deserve the attention of Klass Kids oe anyother org because you belive the mother is useless...Hailey is still missing and thats what matters HAILEY needs KLASS KIDS
she didnt ask to be born, she didnt ask for her parents to be who they are ect..and Just because one of the parents isn't doing what we think she should doesn't make it fair to take it out on HAILEY. all JMO :)

I think the point Redcat is trying to make is not so much about the wheelchair bound but the drug use which can alter minds and thoughts..Apparently this guy has been in CCity a long time and probably has some sort of record which is why he isn't crediable...he could just have been a bored man wanting to insert himself to feel important?

And if there really was a 1/2 hour phone call at that time on the cell records, from the home, I would imagine he would be considered credible in his sighting despite his drug issues. IMO there isn't one. At this point I'm not even sure if the phone was at the house during this time. :waitasec:

MOO

This case has the secret service and the FBI involved..... what about the kids and parents that don't have that attention right now....I know the SS gets involved with missing kids....but you don't see them involved with ALL missing kids, so why Hailey?????

I don't know,I wondered why the Secret Service and are they suspecting human trafficking or something.It just makes you wonder what all info they do have that brought all these Depts.

I agree with you, redcat. This guy was probably injured in a war while serving our country and is now wheelchair bound, left with a drug addiction from flashbacks and PTSD. Sorry, my dad's brother was killed in Vietnam and I have a soft spot -- and respect -- for vets. And don't understand the need for bashing him...:(

MOO

lol, I'm saying the neighbor seeing H can be tossed out the window. LE would not be having such a hard time with the time-line had that been a credible sighting.

First time I read this, I saw that a neighbor saw HAILEY being THROWN OUT A WINDOW. I reread it and THAT time, I got that the handicapped neighbor had been thrown out a window. I guess because we discussed him watching from a window, I took this WAY too literally. DOH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marie Rowe