TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was out of only Billes account? I thought she said she withdrew twice because she wasn't sure how much she had in there? Does anyone else remember that?

Yep, that's the way it was......it should be in the ng transcripts IIRC.

We discussed how the SS gets involved in missing child cases about 23 threads ago, it is not uncommon, and does not have to mean that there is any suspicion of the child being taken out of the country or a drug connection or anything else. It is just something they do. Many people here posted the info about this...

While I don't think Billie is doing her own image much good on NG, at least she is on there, doing what may be her best to keep Hailey in the news, although the show spends too much time on the sensational aspects of the case(s) and not enough on focusing on Hailey and what/where/how she may have gone missing, if SA is not the culprit. We've heard very little about Hailey's internet activities (plenty about SA's...) as far as who monitered her, if anyone, what sites she looked at often, whether or not there really was a family fight of some kind in late December...things that could help determine H's state of mind, etc. Clint is out looking when he hears of possible sightings, which means he is entertaining, at least, the idea that she took off on her own.

She said they had no money so pulled money from two bank a/cs to buy illegal drugs,according to the affidavits.But could it to pay on a debt,was anyone owed?Sparky's face just keeps coming in my head when asked if BD and SA know where Hailey is.Why would SA jeopardize so much,his job by just walking out past his boss and saying nothing?More questions than answers.

Do we know how long he worked there?
Do we know SA work record?
Can SA hold down a job for very long?
Is SA lazy?
Does he call off work allot?
Some guys hate to work, would rather mooch off others.
I'm getting my own pictre of SA like a guy that doesn't think ahead.
JMOO, he would rather play with his fantasies & masks than go to work..........

Bringing my post over from the other thread just to make sure people see it.

I was searching Shawn Adkins on Peekyou.com and came up with something VERY interesting. It lists him in Harmleigh TX, and I know it is him because it also lists him in Dunn. I wonder what the connection Harmleigh is? I don't know if I am allowed to link or not so I am not going to. Just thought I would put this info out there since I haven't seen it mentioned before.

I also found SA in Austin, TX as well on that site that also includes him in Dunn, TX.

Kind of O/T but had to say the BBM made me LOL ! TYVM, the laugh was needed!

Ok... I have to admit, I have no idea what BBM is. Ive looked at acronyms for it online, and get everything from Blackberry Messaging to Broke Back Mountain. bahahaha!

Do we know how long he worked there?
Do we know SA work record?
Can SA hold down a job for very long?
Is SA lazy?
Does he call off work allot?
Some guys hate to work, would rather mooch off others.
I'm getting my own pictre of SA like a guy that doesn't think ahead.
JMOO, he would rather play with his fantasies & masks than go to work..........

Do we know where SA worked or what kind of job he had?

It was talked about in the beginning of the case, when a reporter talked about 12 agencies being involved in her dissapearance

We discussed how the SS gets involved in missing child cases about 23 threads ago, it is not uncommon, and does not have to mean that there is any suspicion of the child being taken out of the country or a drug connection or anything else. It is just something they do. Many people here posted the info about this...

While I don't think Billie is doing her own image much good on NG, at least she is on there, doing what may be her best to keep Hailey in the news, although the show spends too much time on the sensational aspects of the case(s) and not enough on focusing on Hailey and what/where/how she may have gone missing, if SA is not the culprit. We've heard very little about Hailey's internet activities (plenty about SA's...) as far as who monitered her, if anyone, what sites she looked at often, whether or not there really was a family fight of some kind in late December...things that could help determine H's state of mind, etc. Clint is out looking when he hears of possible sightings, which means he is entertaining, at least, the idea that she took off on her own.

I agree with you, but they aren't involved in all of them, so i'm just wondering WHY Hailey, what criteria do they use to determine which ones warrant their involvement and which ones don't. I'm just typing out loud the thoughts in my head is all.

WHat addy is listed there??? IIRC Harmleigh is very rural and was looked at by Sarx and Oriah.

It doesn't have an addy, Go on Peekyou and search Shawn C Adkins and put the info in there for USA and Texas with his age as 25 and it will come up.

Bringing my post over from the other thread just to make sure people see it.

I was searching Shawn Adkins on Peekyou.com and came up with something VERY interesting. It lists him in Harmleigh TX, and I know it is him because it also lists him in Dunn. I wonder what the connection Harmleigh is? I don't know if I am allowed to link or not so I am not going to. Just thought I would put this info out there since I haven't seen it mentioned before.

IIRC, his extended family has property in Hermleigh - I sent an address to Hollye and Sarx, (I think...?) with a Hermleigh address.

IIRC, his extended family has property in Hermleigh - I sent an address to Hollye and Sarx, (I think...?) with a Hermleigh address.

PLease make sure Sarx and Oriah have it for sure ..maybe they can look that way again a bit?

O/T another school shooting........near L.A. 3 students..........FoxNewsLive..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member