TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, if you actually watch and listen that is not what she is saying BEFORE Nancy cuts her off. It should be more like this.

DUNN: Right. And I`m guessing the police would have asked that same neighbor, was my car here yet? Was Shawn home yet? They've talked to his mom and an uncle who stopped by his mom`s house saying that he was there. The police have never told me -- "well, they said Shawn came home earlier than that"

When she says "earlier than that" she may mean the 6:30-9:30 am window. She never got a chance to complete the thought.

Wassup???!!!

Like the Budweiser commercial.

How we ask 'what are you doing'.

If Hailey's text were anything like her little friends typing, LE will need a teenager to help translate. jmo

Do we know how long he worked there?
Do we know SA work record?
Can SA hold down a job for very long?
Is SA lazy?
Does he call off work allot?
Some guys hate to work, would rather mooch off others.
I'm getting my own pictre of SA like a guy that doesn't think ahead.
JMOO, he would rather play with his fantasies & masks than go to work..........

We know boss (when denying SA was fired) added that he had no complaints, that SA was even a good worker and there was no question of firing him, which is odd

was he scheduled to work that day?
did he have a set schedule?
is it the type of job where you can be flexed off?
did his boss say they didn't need him that day?

that whole, he just showed up and left thing is very sketchy with me.

AFAIK he was due to be in that day and work whole shift and he just showed up and left and that this was unusual, I think- it's what I understood

If SA lied about HD telling him she was going to her father's house, then to spend the night at MB's. I wonder why he said she was going to her father's house first. Why not just say she was going to MB's to spend the night. I hope that makes sense.

No, if you actually watch and listen that is not what she is saying BEFORE Nancy cuts her off. It should be more like this.

DUNN: Right. And I`m guessing the police would have asked that same neighbor, was my car here yet? Was Shawn home yet? They've talked to his mom and an uncle who stopped by his mom`s house saying that he was there. The police have never told me -- "well, they said Shawn came home earlier than that" or --

What she is saying is that "they said Shawn came home earlier than that" is ONE of the things police NEVER told her. She would have said something else if Nancy hadn't cut her off. Maybe something about not being told that her car was there earlier either.

At that point in time, Billie was saying that as far as what she had been told by law enforcement, she had no reason to think Shawn had come home early.

That is supported, by the cell phone pings. If anything he claims to have gotten home earlier than he did. :twocents:

Sorry, I totally disagree. I think she is saying LE told here he was there earlier, during the time of the pings from that morning when they were back in C.City..........6:35-6:56 am.

If SA lied about HD telling him she was going to her father's house, then to spend the night at MB's. I wonder why he said she was going to her father's house first. Why not just say she was going to MB's to spend the night. I hope that makes sense.

some people (when telling a big fib) think adding more info makes it sound more real...?

Anyone have the exact date of the public intoxication arrest for SA - I know it was in Aug 2010. But I need the day

TIA

Billie stated that "they" had friends and family in Scurry County. Some people have suggested that if they had friends in common, Billie was not a good parent and was trying too hard to be her daughter's friend. I understood her to mean that each of them had friends and they both have family there, but she could also have meant that she was friends with the parents and Hailey with the kids. Everyone seems very eager to assume the worst.

That's what I understood her to mean. I didn't think it was strange how she said it.

It seems odd to me that Hailey would leave for her dad's or her friend's house and not take her brand-new MP# player, don't kids take those things everywhere?

Oh no not cause of the mother do I question why this case has gotten so much attention. That wasnt my reasoning. I just dont understand why this case has the FBI, LE, Texas Rangers and now the Klaas Foundation?? Yeah more help is needed, but come on there are tons of missing kids here in Texas. I just get seriously miffed when other young ladies are missing and they cant even get local LE to even take them seriously. But it gives me a sick feeling when organizations feel the need to "help" when a lot of times its not sincere and they are there for a photo opp. JMO BTW...

Also if BD was on NG pleading for help or throwing SA under the bus then I would commend her, but it seems she is on TV to defend her lifestyle, who she dated, and to tell her side of the story. She isnt on trial and if she is innocent then why knowling get on NG when we all can figure out what NG is gonna ask her. The drug buying, the strange "interests" of SA, where she was, questions about HD feeling of SA etc. These questions seem to make her uncomfortable and a bit angry. And NG is sensationalism at its worst at times. She is not even considered MSM really. She has a show geared at getting ratings. So why get on there when its not helping to focus on HD???

I have a definite opinion about this exact issue and it is not a predetermined notion but rather years of cases..disappearances..investigations..media.. and seeing an entire spectrum of different ppl..social classes..geographical regions.. and after having followed in the media some as well as closely followed others I have come to the conclusion that it in the vast majority of cases it has ZERO TO DO WITH THE VICTIM OF THE CASE...

If you know the complete history of even Hailey's case at first{well over the first week}her case had garnered ZERO NATIONAL MEDIA ATTENTION and almost zero LOCAL MEDIA ATTN AS WELL.. The family and friends and community ARE SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR WORKING THEOIR TAILS OFF AND DEMANDING THAT THIS CASE BE LOOKED FURTHER INTO..DEMANDED THAT MEDIA PAY IT SOME ATTENTION..AND THEY ALL HAVE SUCCESSFULLY WORKED THEIR TAILS OFF TO GET HAILEY'S FACE ALL ACROSS THIS COUNTRY...

Every single person's case of their disappearing all start at the same place{at the bottom with no attention whatsoever}..of course unless they are a family member of someone that is already known in the public eye..

Everyone's case can be brought to forefront just as Hailey's has been done..By banning together and keep on keeping on til you get that victims face and story out their to the public.. LE from time to time hae a smart cookie heading up the investigation that gets out there and seeks the media out but unfortunately I see that most times they don't want this except as a last resort{of course because it puts intense scrutiny on the dept handling the case}..

Of course this is just my personal opinion but it is one that was not quickly/hastily or easily formed but rather years of reading/following/and observing many many of these types cases...

Maybe because it was her normal routine to go to his house everyday. His girlfriend said Hailey went over daily to play with her baby sister.

SA wanted to make it sound normal, something she does routinely, to make it believable.

It seems odd to me that Hailey would leave for her dad's or her friend's house and not take her brand-new MP# player, don't kids take those things everywhere?

Yeah most of the time...IF they can find them...LOL My daughter loses everything!

some people (when telling a big fib) think adding more info makes it sound more real...?
Could be. Maybe it was a normal routine for her to go to her father's house first...? On the other hand, if he made that up, and someone actually remembered whether she was there or not, it would make the opportunity for her to be taken- not as easy, since her father's house was only a short distance away from her house.

Thats what i am trying to figure out. Why would he/they not just go to work and come home and say neither of them saw or heard from HD Monday?Why if he did do something to HD would he put himself as the last person to see HD?

I'm so confused!
Praying for HD safe return!!!

Thats what i am trying to figure out. Why would he/they not just go to work and come home and say neither of them saw or heard from HD Monday?Why if he did do something to HD would he put himself as the last person to see HD?

I'm so confused!
True, all he had to say is "she wasn't home when I got there."

True-she left everything, including jacket, I'm very sad to say I don't think that looks good at all

I'm so confused!

Because if something actually happened to her the night BEFORE....it would confuse and limit and throw off focus toward that fact......and hopefully deflect any inquiry into where he had been all day on Monday. If everyone believed he was at work in another town all day and that HD was home and fine until 3 pm....it would send police in a different direction of thought. AND it worked for quite awhile.

jmo

VERY good point. Especially since DD could easily have gone to visit Clint and mentioned that Hailey had (supposedly) been there earlier, which would have started the ball rolling on the search significantly earlier. Using JUST MB would have been "safer" as nobody in the Dunn household had any sort of friendship with anyone in the G household except for Hailey and MB, making it less likely that a casual conversation might reveal Hailey's absence.

TY Redcat...if you can't get the interview can you ask the person who had their hair done instead? :D

Going back to catch up...

Now that we know of the hairdresser it seems it would be quite easy to verify if she has the correct day or not. She did hair so ask the people who's hair she did. Hopefully there is more than one. They can't all be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum