TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If SA lied about HD telling him she was going to her father's house, then to spend the night at MB's. I wonder why he said she was going to her father's house first. Why not just say she was going to MB's to spend the night. I hope that makes sense.

That is a really good question, out of everything, it is the one thing that makes me wonder if the story was true.

Thats what i am trying to figure out. Why would he/they not just go to work and come home and say neither of them saw or heard from HD Monday?Why if he did do something to HD would he put himself as the last person to see HD?

I'm so confused!
Praying for HD safe return!!!

Because DD saw him in the house at 4? And since there was no note from Hailey and she had not called her mom for permission to stay overnight with MB, he had to have SOME answers as to where she was or the search would have begun immediately.

Because DD saw him in the house at 4? And since there was no note from Hailey and she had not called her mom for permission to stay overnight with MB, he had to have SOME answers as to where she was r the search would have begun immediately.

And saying she went to the dad's house first gives her more time walking, more time to be "abducted".

Because DD saw him in the house at 4? And since there was no note from Hailey and she had not called her mom for permission to stay overnight with MB, he had to have SOME answers as to where she was or the search would have begun immediately.
If that is the case, that makes it seem like he had not "disposed" of her yet, if he didn't want an immediate search. We need to find out where he was on Tuesday.

And may I add that her going on TV will continously subject her to further scrutiny and frankly if you cant take the heat stay off of Nancy Grace!! If you dont like what is said on that show or have people ask you questions and your story keeps changing then stay off of Nancy Grace.

Hand out fliers, talk to local print reporters and update the FB, but going on NG to me is doing nothing to help this case. yeah, NG is national news, but unlike a LOT of other missing kids BD has the fortune to have so many resources.

Speaking of resources, I dont agree with the Klaas Foundation going to help. I just question the motive really. There are tons of cases that need their attention. Why this one?

BBM--I think Klass Foundation is going there because they feel they can help. Also, could be because Nancy Grace has taken an interest in this case and (along with Mark Klass) she has many questions about the way this situation in CC was playing out. If I were Billie or a parent of a missing child I would be on NG every chance I could get. By going on NG, Billie is keeping Hailey's face and this case in the media. I commend her for putting her self out there despite all of the scrutiny.

Why this one (case)? :waitasec: Because...LE was calling Hailey a runaway and not moving on this case. Out of sheer frustration Billie and friends went to the web and to the media--SMART MOVE! Once that happened LE kicked into gear, TX Rangers showed up, WS chatter took off, and the media coverage went national. :woohoo:

JMHO

any new searches on today?
what is the weather like?
Thanks to all locals

I dont believe she went to her dads home that day or even mentioned it.. I think that SA was just giving a believable lie. If that is somthing she normally does then he just said it in his lie about going to friends home.

I think that SA made the text to the friend as asking "what are you doing" I wonder why there was no text message later in the night with a responce from MB back to hailey.

I hope they find enough evidence to arrrest this suspect. I am glad that POI has now become suspect. I know it is a play on words, I never liked the person of intrest term but to now say suspect, I think they are closing in on him.

I hope that they find some answers. BD and Clint need to know exactly what happened to their child.

If that is the case, that makes it seem like he had not "disposed" of her yet, if he didn't want an immediate search. We need to find out where he was on Tuesday.

scary thought :sick:

Just a question and excuse my ignorance -do LE follow POI in missing persons cases or would there not really be enough resources or justification to do this, or else is it against their rights? What I'm wondering is have they been watching his movements?

Here is a map of cell towers in that area:

picture.php

http://www.cellreception.com/

Ok. Im kind of creeped out right. Way back in a thread from like a week ago I think, I had mentioned that I had a strong feeling that I had hoped they would search around the brigde on county road 1606.(ASA Farm to Market). It is a road the runs bewteen Dunn and Hermleigh. There's also some pretty big looking ponds over by Hermleigh, on right off of 1606. Please don't even ask how or why I came up with this particular road. . . it was a map thing... sort of.

I dont believe she went to her dads home that day or even mentioned it.. I think that SA was just giving a believable lie. If that is somthing she normally does then he just said it in his lie about going to friends home.

I think that SA made the text to the friend as asking "what are you doing" I wonder why there was no text message later in the night with a responce from MB back to hailey.

I hope they find enough evidence to arrrest this suspect. I am glad that POI has now become suspect. I know it is a play on words, I never liked the person of intrest term but to now say suspect, I think they are closing in on him.

I hope that they find some answers. BD and Clint need to know exactly what happened to their child.

my thoughts exactly sadly, good post

scary thought :sick:

Just a question and excuse my ignorance -do LE follow POI in missing persons cases or would there not really be enough resources or justification to do this, or else is it against their rights? What I'm wondering is have they been watching his movements?

They said they are watching him 24/7... which means that if he has Hailey holed up in a cellar, camper, cave, well, abandoned building, etc. he can't go tend to her needs...

A spokesman for the investigation into a missing 13-year-old West Texas girl says dogs searching one of three landfills turned up evidence in the case

!!! wow

What clues??? Have I just missed this? If so, my apologies.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Landfill-search-yields-clues-in-missing-teen-case-114154284.html
Landfill search yields clues in missing teen case

24011211day.jpg
Credit: AP
This undated handout photo provided by the Texas Department of Public Safety shows Halley Darlene Dunne. Authorities searching the past two weeks in West Texas for Dunne, 13, have no evidence that she ran away and are treating the case as a criminal investigation, an investigator said Tuesday, Jan 11, 2011. (AP Photo/Texas Department of Public Safety) NO SALES

by BETSY BLANEY
Associated Press
Posted on January 18, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Related:

LUBBOCK, Texas (AP) - A spokesman for the investigation into a missing 13-year-old West Texas girl says dogs searching one of three landfills turned up evidence in the case even as hope remains for her safe return.

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer declined to elaborate Tuesday on what was found or why the landfill in Abilene was searched in the disappearance of Hailey Darlene Dunn.
Abilene is 70 miles east of Colorado City, where the girl went missing last month.
Kampfer says searchers also used cadaver dogs in the Colorado City and Snyder landfills.
Hailey was reported missing Dec. 28 by her mother, Billie Dunn. The woman's boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, said he last saw Hailey a day earlier.

No one has been arrested. Adkins has been named a person of interest in the case.

They said they are watching him 24/7... which means that if he has Hailey holed up in a cellar, camper, cave, well, abandoned building, etc. he can't go tend to her needs...

Ah OK thank you!

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26530508/detail.html Search Of Landfills Turns Up Some Evidence In Hailey Disappearance

Is this more double talk???
dogs searching one of three landfills turned up evidence in the case even as hope remains for her safe return
1st HRD dogs get scent on death..........evidenence (great) but 'safe return'
I do not get this reporting............

O/T 7.3 earthquake in Pakistan on FOX urgent news..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum