TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill deabate that wheelchair. Here are just two examples (there are many more), one out of Texas no less, of wheelchair criminals (one actually escaped police custody!!)

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-12-02/...tem-houston-area-texas-department?_s=PM:CRIME

http://blogs.star-telegram.com/crim...gitated-knife-wielding-man-in-wheelchair.html

Both of these were actually able to walk.

The one who escaped was faking needing the wheelchair to assist in the escape to begin with...and neither of them committed a sexual assault or homicide while legitimately using a wheelchair.

There is a couple of the cases where one patient in a wheelchair assaults another completely defenseless patient who cannot resist. Such as the one currently going on.

There are a couple of cases of people in wheelchairs shooting other people... no physical resistance involved.

http://www.ktnv.com/story/13771415/suspicious-death-investigation-in-north-las-vegas

I have yet to see a case of someone in a wheelchair overpowering a 5'1, 120lbs, very strong willed young lady... then assaulting and/or killing her. THEN being able to hide her body well enough that it hasn't yet been found.

I am quite convinced that it would have taken someone fully physically capable to overpower Hailey. She wasn't going anywhere easily or quietly. As a result of that I think anyone who was in a wheelchair, or elderly can be eliminated in this case. Maybe if they had a gun... but even then I think Hailey would have known she could overpower them and get it away.

Wonder if certain masks were dumped in the landfill along with other "materials" used to clean up?

How long do you think it will be before the details of the "find" at the landfill are leaked? I'm guessing we will hear rumors within 24 hours that will be confirmed by week's end.

Those were cadaver dogs that hit at the landfill..........not good news that they found evidence there.

I am wondering and would like to ask BD if Haileys pajamas are missing. Did she even check? IMO there is no time line. She could have been harmed during the night when they were sleeping. I would like to ask Hailey brother DD or her father CD, if she wore her flip flops outside in the late afternoon and would leave the house with no hoodie. The missing poster still has her last seen in sneakers. WHY DID NOT SA tell LE she was wearing FLIP FLOPS when she left or SAY something when he saw the poster. :furious:

Do I have permission to shake BD and say WAKEUP????
(ok where is my inhaler)

Ok. Im kind of creeped out right. Way back in a thread from like a week ago I think, I had mentioned that I had a strong feeling that I had hoped they would search around the brigde on county road 1606.(ASA Farm to Market). It is a road the runs bewteen Dunn and Hermleigh. There's also some pretty big looking ponds over by Hermleigh, on right off of 1606. Please don't even ask how or why I came up with this particular road. . . it was a map thing... sort of.

Is this the bridge you're thinking of?

picture.php

Is this landfill being searched now? Is the landfill search over? Was it yesterday? Anyone know?

Those were cadaver dogs that hit at the landfill..........not good news that they found evidence there.

yet the reporter says 'her safe return'............:banghead: :furious:

Can't be both in my opinion.........

Have they confirmed it was cadaver dogs that hit? I thought I read only that "evidence was found". Just wanting to clarify because I've been known to be confused once or twice! :)

GRRRR... that article spelled her name Halley. That's terrible. How can you get that wrong? Seems no one in the media does any checking anymore.
:banghead::banghead:

O/T I am super creeped out right now from that "peekyou" site. I searched myself ( LOL, wanted to see where I've been) And it gave a online user name for me, that I ONLY use on a private members only board, there are only 10 members, and it is def private, not even searchable on google. Any thoughts on this? I know nothing is secret on the WWW, but I found it very odd, I have many usernames, like the one on WS, there is about 3 that I rotate through depending on what I am on, but this name, has never been used anywhere else. AND even weirder, none of my "regular" usernames came up.... ONLY the private one. Everyone remember, there are no secrets on the internet! :waitasec::crazy:

Is this landfill being searched now? Is the landfill search over? Was it yesterday? Anyone know?

no idea...........
and what about reported bone fragment yesterday?
Then said it wasn't human after dog hit.............
I'm so confused........I need a nap........

In my experience, teens don't wear "pajamas" anymore. They may have PJ pants, sweats, or gym shorts they wear with a t-shirt. Like the sweats and t-shirt combo Hailey was last seen in.

True, but I still refer to them as "pajamas", even though it's technically just a t-shirt with lounge pants that my 12-year-old wears.

Wonder if certain masks were dumped in the landfill along with other "materials" used to clean up?

I highly doubt certain masks were dumped as SA appears to adore them.

I am wondering if it is clothes such as coveralls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3