TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And saying she went to the dad's house first gives her more time walking, more time to be "abducted".

And saying she went to Dad's first may make her Mom more at ease with the explanation. She may have had less of an impulse to check on her if she went to Dad's first.

What ever it was it seems like it would have had to be something a cadaver dog would have hit on.............

Snipped : Originally Posted by mommy23
O/T I am super creeped out right now from that "peekyou" site. I searched myself ( LOL, wanted to see where I've been) And it gave a online user name for me, that I ONLY use on a private members only board, there are only 10 members, and it is def private, not even searchable on google. Any thoughts on this? I know nothing is secret on the WWW, but I found it very odd, I have many usernames, like the one on WS, there is about 3 that I rotate through depending on what I am on, but this name, has never been used anywhere else. AND even weirder, none of my "regular" usernames came up.... ONLY the private one. Everyone remember, there are no secrets on the internet!

I did mine . . .2,714 matches. LOL guess that could be a good thing

OK, are we to understand that they searched the Abilene site twice, the first time it was ruled out as we have press articles stating this (3 days ago), and the second time is new-today, as the articles are dated today-is this right?

anyone? :)

Just a thought -- taking my focus off of SA for just a minute.

The neighbor that moved out raised my hinky meter. It's been reported that a neighbor (roommate, owner, whatever) saw HD that afternoon on the phone. Then it gets a bit blurry. HD says "he moved out". Do you know where to find him? "No, but I'm sure the police do". Another open ended answer from BD.

What about this guy? Do we know anything about him? Has he been reported in an MSM link? It raises eyebrows ONLY because he saw HD, then poof - he's moved out.

Is his name Dennis or Charles? Where did he go? Has he been officially ruled out? AND, was this a planned move?

My head is spinning here. If someone has more information than I do, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Mel

LE are admitting to finding something in the dump search from the 14-15th of January. It's not confusing. Test have probably been run and now they know for sure............

Does anyone think he could have went to work Monday morning to pick up some of those paper suits used at work to protect his clothing?

The neighbor that moved out raised my hinky meter. It's been reported that a neighbor (roommate, owner, whatever) saw HD that afternoon on the phone. Then it gets a bit blurry. HD says "he moved out". Do you know where to find him? "No, but I'm sure the police do". Another open ended answer from BD.

What about this guy? Do we know anything about him? Has he been reported in an MSM link? It raises eyebrows ONLY because he saw HD, then poof - he's moved out.

Is his name Dennis or Charles? Where did he go? Has he been officially ruled out? AND, was this a planned move?

My head is spinning here. If someone has more information than I do, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Mel

It was discussed earlier. A local said that they (as in LE and other locals, I'm assuming) know where he is - and he is a vet who is wheelchair bound and has a drug problem, and he is not a credible witness. He has moved back in with his mother in town.

We have DD as the most credible sighting right? I know we've heard about the neighbor, the hairdresser, etc. But IMHO the LAST credible sighting was DD. I sure would like to know what he saw her wearing while playing the video game, and if those clothes are missing (like you said). I don't believe what comes out of SA's mouth - so what he says is a moot point to me. Again, what shoes are missing? What did she have for breakfast? Were the dishes done, and if so - who did them? Oh, forget NG, put me in that chair!

MOO

Mel

Great....go for it....and make sure to ask why she would be wearing tennis shoes, and a JACKET in a picture taken INDOORS on Christmas and then leave the house in flip flops and just a t-shirt two days later when it was chilly outside!!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Thanks,

Mel

that was my question earlier too-was it a planned move? I mean I hope he didn't move out in fright after witnessing something or being threatened or being freaked out by his neighbour's hobbies and all...

It was discussed earlier. A local said that they know where he is - and he is a vet who is wheelchair bound and has a drug problem, and he is not a credible witness. He has moved back in with his mother in town.

Thanks so much Belimom. I had visions of this guy absconding with HD. But a veteran in a wheelchair would hardly be able to do that.

Okay - back to my main focus...SA.

Hugs,

Mel

LE are admitting to finding something in the dump search from the 14-15th of January. It's not confusing. Test have probably been run and now they know for sure............

Could the found cast be a face cast that SA made for his custom made monster mask?

Thanks,

Mel

yeah I'd like more info on that neighbor.

Hm,makes me wonder if any connections with Mexico were found between the phones and computers,if they suspect human trafficking for drugs.And what numbers were deleted from the phones,LE would have a record of those.

Much as I hate the idea of human trafficking, at least she'd be alive that way.

True-she left everything, including jacket, I'm very sad to say I don't think that looks good at all

I agree. Does anyone know the temperature it was that Monday morning?
If it was warm then it's possible she left with a t-shirt, hoodie and flip-flops.
Texas has some warm winter days in the 60-70's.
If it was cold and she did not take a jacket, I believe she was abducted or killed at her home.

that was three days and 43 minutes ago...

not to mention earlier today Kemper, at KTXS was quoted as saying that landfill search results were not currently being released to the media ((which told me something was found)) as in the same paragraph/statement to media he mentioned forensics and also the complete shift to a criminal investigation...

(((here is the earlier link where on the last thread I speculated that they may in fact have found something))

Kampfer says the focus has shifted to a criminal investigation and assures the community that tools like forensics and the best agencies are on the case.
"We are not giving up. Because there is not a physical presence that you see of law enforcement, that doesn't mean we're not being aggressive," said Kampfer.
Last Friday, law enforcement searched Abilene's landfill. Kampfer said they have chosen not to release any information about their findings. d http://www.ktxs.com/news/26519425/detail.html

today LE has met with Klaas kids on the search and future plans... is it possible that future searches that may be seen by the public need to be addressed? ie swarms of media digging or going back to the landfill etc...

uesday Morning Update:
Brad Dennis, the Director of Search Operations for KlaasKids Foundation’s National Search Center for Missing Children, tells bigcountryhomepage.com he has arrived in Colorado City.
Dennis says he'll be meeting with law enforcement throughout the day as well as Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn.

Dennis says he hopes to formulate a plan for how his group can assist in the search by the end of the day.

At this point, Dennis is the only KlaasKids representative in town. He says additional people from the group will fly as early as tonight, if needed.http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332126

so now these landfill results... which previously have not been discussed are openly being admitted... something was found that links to this case. and the garbage dumped in that location was from Colorado City.

-----------------------------but still no Hailey....I pray for you honey!-----------

A spokesman for the investigation into a missing 13-year-old West Texas girl says dogs searching one of three landfills turned up evidence in the case even as hope remains for her safe return.
Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer declined to elaborate Tuesday on what was found or why the landfill in Abilene was searched in the disappearance of Hailey Darlene Dunn. http://www.ktxs.com/news/26530508/detail.html

Could the found cast be a face cast that SA made for his custom made monster mask?

Cast? We don't know for sure it was a cast......that was just something someone had heard or something. And then we got silly about dead people in a cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129