TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember you posting days earlier, either Hailey is lying or the BF is. And ITA, doesn't matter if LE found out who was lying because they haven't found her yet. Its been 8 days now.

I think the other possibility is that they're both telling the truth... and Hailey met harm between her home and her friend's.

Welcome to all the verified locals and locals who have joined in at WS. We truly share in your heartache over Hailey being missing.

Can any of you answer a question that I have been frustrated in trying to find an answer to on the internet. Are there any bus services that stop and take on passengers in Colorado City. I have found that there is in Sweetwater but have not positively found a stop in Colorado City. If there is one in C-City what would its stop location be?

Thanks,
Eleph

Unless things have changed in the last few years, to my knowledge Sweetwater and Snyder were the closest.

Okay, here goes....
I know factually that she was seen at around 10am on Dec 27 leaving her home headed towards the dad's home then back again. This has been reported to the police. I suppose that the other tip about seeing her around lunch has superseded this tip followed by the report from the b/f that she was last seen around 3:15.

Kids here walk. Not as much as I did as a youngster, but they do.

The "time/space continuum" allows only for a few blocks, but a couple of hours.

Welcome! And thanks for the info... Just to be sure, have you been verified as a local? If not, check out [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5967673&postcount=1"]HoppyFrog's post[/ame] at the beginning of this thread. If so, my apologies... :)

Welcome to all the verified locals and locals who have joined in at WS. We truly share in your heartache over Hailey being missing.

Can any of you answer a question that I have been frustrated in trying to find an answer to on the internet. Are there any bus services that stop and take on passengers in Colorado City. I have found that there is in Sweetwater but have not positively found a stop in Colorado City. If there is one in C-City what would its stop location be?

Thanks,
Eleph

We had scheduled greyhound stops up until about 5 years ago. But now very rarely stop.

Another question for locals:

Are there any video cameras at the following locations:

Most Important:
Tiger Mart: Interstate 20 & Highway 208, Colorado City
Exxon: I-20 & Hwy 208, Colorado City

Of Interest:
Skinny's Convienience: 395 East 2nd Street, Colorado City
Skinny's Convienience: 545 Hickory Street, Colorado City
Walnut Phillips 66: 529 Walnut Street, Colorado City
Park's Convienience Centre: 100 E Ih 20, Colorado City
Shorty's Place: 529 Walnut Street, Colorado City

Eleph

Nancy Grace:

Motel Searched by dogs.

Both the mom and the boyfriends cell phone have been taken.

Mom took a poly. Did not mention anything about the boyfriend taking one.

And she's on....NG HLN

intro...

We learn...

that police seize cells belonging to mom and boyfriend

greyhounds searching or searched n'hood

polys being given

mom volunteered for polygraph

WHERE IS 13 YEAR OLD CHEERLEADER HAILEY DUNN

Per NG

Bloodhounds in neighborhood and local motel
police watching video from hotel
polygraphing friends and neighbors
mom volunteered for poly
has there been a sighting of Hailey?

Hailey's mom and dad are on the show. Boyfriend is not.

NG on now...last person to see H was the BF...police brought in bloodhounds, claim they tracked her exact path, to dad's, to friend's, and to motel...
Why is a 13-yr old girl go to a motel?
Scanning cameras, nothing on them

So she did go to friends house per dogs but they friend/family did not see her? HMMM

Another question for verified C-City locals and locals:

Given the location of the new Western Motel on this map (click thumbnail) in C-City does that motel offer any transportation to any other Western Motel's in neighbouring towns that you know of? Sort of like a stubby bus type of transportion to quick hop between towns.

Attachments

• Last seen to motel map.png
    Last seen to motel map.png
    758 KB · Views: 18
NG asked if they confirm bloodhounds...reporter replies, they doubled the reward (?)
Caller wants to know about BF
Now to Billie...

BF fired the morning Hailey disappeared... or quit...

Billie said BF had been at his mom's, got home at 3pm...Hailey left afterward, BF not working. He went in Monday and had an argument and he was fired or quit, per Billie...went to Mom's...

Boyfriend stinks to high heaven if you ask me. He is the ONLY one changing his story around.

OOO, so the boyfriend is the type to blow up at work and jeopardize his job? Really? Hmmmm!

police will not confirm bloodhounds...(hmmm-my comments)

per NG -

talking to Hailey's mom now

ng - let's talk about your boyfriend - last night you said he was on his way home from work, but now i'm learning he was actually at his mom's house

ng - where does he work

mom - he's not working

ng - well you said last night he was at work

mom - he was but monday morning he had a big blow out at work he walked out and went to mom's in big spring

And the thing is guys just because the mom is saying different things doesn't mean anything becuase the boyfriend could be changing his story to HER and she's just relaying what he said.

Local news guy?- telling the story of how BF said Hailey told him she was sleeping over...neighbor seenig her on phone...no one sure about what phone that was...

Cell phones taken from Billie and BF...Hailey had access to her mom's, would have used it. Checking Shawn's too, she says. No anwers yet, maybe tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub