Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG asking about the bloodhounds...about motel
Billie does not want to answer

they probably took the phone to check for downloaded material. You do n't need the physical phone to check calls and texts.

She says they stopped before dad's house, did go to friend's and then to motel...
Western Inn...new close to her house, about 3-4 blocks

Some lady said they say her and two others on Monday night after dark...looking to see if it checks out...ton of tips, checking them all...

ng - i understand police have seized yours and your boyfriends cells, why?

mom - they're taking it to check the records (my comments - WHY NOW)

ng - ok so this has nothing to do with you being under suspicion correct

mom - correct cuz she had my phone

ng - what about boyfriend, why do they have his

mom - they have his too because it was around

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ng - asking mom what can you tell me about bloodhounds - have they been brought in

mom - i don't know what to say now, because i hear that the police are being tight lipped but i will go ahead- dogs started towards dads house, didn't get to dad's house - dogs turned around and went ??? and then to hotel

Just skimming through the last thread, I read that the B/F is 25... is that true? If he lives with mom, that has the potential for disaster right there. He is only 12 years older than Hailey... not good, IMO. Not accusing him of anything... just saying. Maybe she wasn't comfortable alone with him, with Mom gone to work, so she started out to go to dad's, then g/f's and none of it was planned so they were not expecting her. That should be easy to check out, and I have every confidence that this is what LE is doing, interviewing everyone who might know something.

Good that the Texas Rangers are on the case, that gives me more hope that she will be found!

police will not confirm bloodhounds...(hmmm-my comments)

per NG -

talking to Hailey's mom now

ng - let's talk about your boyfriend - last night you said he was on his way home from work, but now i'm learning he was actually at his mom's house

ng - where does he work

mom - he's not working

ng - well you said last night he was at work

mom - he was but monday morning he had a big blow out at work he walked out and went to mom's in big spring
Precrime stressor?

ok...commercial...

I'm going to let others transcribe so we won't have a lot of repetitive stuff to get confused...if anyone wants me to give a play by play...i will...just let me know.

Hailey's mom is doing an awesome job so far, IMO...she's not being evasive and IMO is describing what she's been told...and NG can be a tough cookie...kudos to BO!

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone here for helping to get Billie the national media coverage that she so desperately needed.

My intention when I signed up and started posting here was to try and get the story out. I hit the jackpot with Websleuths. Y'all are awesome.

Now that Billie is able to get the word about Hailey out herself, I am stepping back. It is not my story to tell.

I have been at work today, and see that there are many, many posts that I have missed. I will try my best and read through them, because lots and lots of good ideas are being thrown out. I am sure I will be around, but not nearly as vocal.

Again, thanks so much to everyone.

NG back-cops put Hailey as a runaway, Mark K. says it was horribly mismanaged from the start, he credits the community for stepping up to say she was not a runaway, BF must demand a LD to get cleared, canvass neighborhood, talk to everyone, search and check all RSO's....more professional search and rescue needed...

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

per Marc Klass - this case has been horribly mismanaged from the beginning - if it weren't for the community we wouldn't know about it now!

Sue Moss had the same thought as me. If the scent was on the friends house maybe they need to start looking there.

Cztgz, Redcat, mommajack, 40G!GZ7 and spankysmom are verified locals so far.

I will update my opening post to reflect this.

To the lawyers...
Center on friend's house, who else was there, who was seen?
Why hasn't BF cleared himself? Why no LD?
Showing photo fo BF...
Lawyer says not to take a polygrpah if he has changed his story..
Other lawyer says we don't know if he refused
Billie says he will take one tomorrow

Ok so boyfriend is being polyed. I agree with Susan Moss to hone in on the friends house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90