TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if he fails, does this mean he becomes a POI? Not sure how this works, and I realize that he is on medication. If he has stopped taking medication in order to pass the poly and doesn't what exactly does this mean for the investigation?

Not sure this has an answer.

:/

I'm not sure either.

I think SA might be arrested, today....

Did MB do an interview with the local news?

sorry this is going to be gross.....Locals might want to be on the lookout for any carrion type of birds swarming in a particular area. I know texas has buzzards etc. I hate to think this but its time to spread out the search. I have just never felt good about this entire story and have been close to frantic at times. I guess its because on this crime site we usually are exposed to the worse stuff. And, I have bad vibes/ big hinky meter etc. Any dry riverbeds around????

Believe me, alot of that lake bed is dry. It is out of the way if you go straight from C.City to Snyder. There is another lake in C.City.

From C city to snyder it is a long way out of the way, but from Snyder to Big Spring its not......

cold out? what was the temp that day?
only flipflops? no coat or sweater missing????

I hope they find Hailey soon. There is a major front coming through TX on Monday evening. I live in San Antonio and its not supposed to be out of the 40's on Tuesday so I imagine it will be super cold up there. Sadly I have a feeling this will not turn out good. I hate to say that. I hope I am wrong. Come home safe Hailey!

There is only one conclusion that I have been able to come to and that is that Hailey is either still in C-City or she was driven out of C-City as there is no other way out of the town period.

Other than that, am sure the investigators are going to get to the bottom of this one very quickly. I am believing in the scent that the dog's picked up at the hotel and hopefully all Myspace and FB associations and MSN chat logs are being scrutinized to the highest degree.

HOLLYE great map.......oh my RSO all around also...........

ITA....My concern is those RSO's.

Last night Hailey's father said he lives across the street from Hailey but quickly added..Well she has to cross over the field....How far is it exactly. Is this field long? God where is she???

Thanks Hollye for the map, it also had some information concerning SA that I had asked in a previous post. My question was SA employer, well I know several key employees from this company personally as they have done work on my land. Yes your map shows main travel on Interstate 20 but there are many many backroads that connect Big Spring, Colorado City and Snyder. I truly hate to think the worst but has anyone said anything about searching for this poor little girl? There is several groups and organizations that could go and search every square foot of Mitchell, Howard, and Scurry counties.

Believe me, alot of that lake bed is dry. It is out of the way if you go straight from C.City to Snyder. There is another lake in C.City.

Right - if you go straight there.

sorry this is going to be gross.....Locals might want to be on the lookout for any carrion type of birds swarming in a particular area. I know texas has buzzards etc. I hate to think this but its time to spread out the search. I have just never felt good about this entire story and have been close to frantic at times. I guess its because on this crime site we usually are exposed to the worse stuff. And, I have bad vibes/ big hinky meter etc. Any dry riverbeds around????

Lake JB Thomas has alot of dry area.

ITA....My concern is those RSO's.

Last night Hailey's father said he lives across the street from Hailey but quickly added..Well she has to cross over the field....How far is it exactly. Is this field long? God where is she???

I mapped it yesterday and it is approximately 540 feet from Billie's front door to Clint's back door across the field. You can see the back of his house from the front of her house. There are 3 houses to the left of the field and an abandoned house and water towers to the right of the field.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=1804+Chestnut+Street,+Colorado+City,+TX&daddr=Delaney+Circle,+Colorado+City+TX&geocode=FSx07gEdwfL8-SnxduznQbr4hjE17HcneH-UEQ%3BFS5x7gEdl-z8-SmZqK60Qbr4hjFs9sVBcln5rg&hl=en&mra=ls&sll=32.443726,-101.072845&sspn=1.026818,1.671295&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=19"]1804 Chestnut St, Colorado City, TX 79512 to Delaney Cir, Colorado City, TX 79512 - Google Maps[/ame]

Did the hotel let LE look in the room the dogs tracked too? Has the hotel been asked if anything was missing from the room, such as towels? Would the dogs be able to follow a scent if Hailey was carried from the room or away from the door?

Traveling Hwy 208 from Colorado City to Snyder takes 25-30 minutes; Hwy 350 from Snyder to Big Spring takes about 45 minutes; and I20 from Big Spring to Colorado City takes about 40-45 minutes.

There are 3 Lakes in the area: Lake JB Thomas is just a few miles off of Hwy 350 about half-way between Snyder and Big Spring. Lake Champion and Colorado City are both just outside of Colorado City.

I do not know how to do the quote/post thing yet.
Amster, how do you know this? That SA is going to be arrested???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx