TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy on JVM says...."he knows alot of dead people"

Look Karazy...we don't know at this point if there's news to be had from NG, PK, STR or the magic 8 ball. I'm beginning to think in order to get any news, we may have to put feet on the ground.

ETA: And nowwwwwwwwwwwww the "pants on the ground" song is stuck in my head. :maddening:

The magic 8 ball is All Knowing!!!!!!!!!!We are gonna have to walk somewhere? :eek:

Pants on The ground.....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thing is pizza - I don't think that DD had that XBox that long. I have nothing to back that up with - just a feeling - but I kinda think that XBox was fairly new - like within the last year and a half or so. To have a the hard drive it has to be a newer console.

I just heard it reported on Fox Cable News that there was something related to HD found at the land fill. And also that the city of Colorado City only has 6 police officers so they are calling in more officers to aid in this case. That is good news that they are calling in more officers.

12.04pm in Sydney, Australia - stuck at work :(

Holy speeding typing fingers, batman..wow..I leave for an hour and lots of stuff happening.

I showed my 16 yr old dd the michael myers site and what she thought about a 25 yr old man hanging around it and posting on the forums, she jus said gross. When I explained that Hailey was missing etc, and that the mom's live-in was into the Michael Myers stuff, she just blurted out "she's dead". I hope she's wrong..

:crazy:

I showed my 18 yr old daughter and she said the same thing --"She's gone"

She also told me about a group of guys she knows that are into Insane Clown Posse, the weird band that SA seems to be into as well. She told me that they used to always ask her and her friends to go to bonfires with them or to parties and luckily the girls always said no. They got weird vibes from the guys, although they thought they were harmless, ' just annoying and immature.' Thank goodness. [ This was all when she was 16 and I am just now hearing about it of course.]

Been having trouble catching up - what is the final word on evidence from the landfill? "possible"? Is that it?

I'll try to post what happens on NG but may not be able to stay with it if they are repeating things we've already heard and making a HUGE bombshell out it if...I'll try though.

have I missed something lol

I have been on here for the last three hours and haven't seen anything new

No..I just meant lots of posts (sorry). You guys are fast and I want to read everybody's posts so I don't miss anything...:doh:

NG Banner: cops need body or body fluid for arrest

LE: we'll make an arrest if we find Hailey's body!!!

NG has on screen Cops: we'll make an arrest with body or body fluids

So far - nothing new. NYE party. Went from runaway to missing person case.
What CJ (grandma said). Slasher videos. Showing mask pictures

Sulfuric acid linked to suspect

WTH is that all about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads