DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what she said it was in reply to a post from Pondering Mind:

Thread #26, Post #646 Yesterday

From CZGTZ:

If I find out for a fact that Billie called the police and reported that SA threatened her and Hailey, then I am going to have to have a serious talk with her. And to be perfectly honest, I think it would just about shatter me. Because if she is lying to me about this, at this point in time..... I just can't even think about what that might mean, not only in terms of our friendship, but about everything else she is telling me

I am sure that you, along with many others, think that I am just blindly believing Billie. I am not, and I am also not stupid, nor do I consider myself to be gullible. I understand that there are many 'hinky' things about this case.

I will say this though - even if I did find out that Billie was, for whatever reason, lying to me, I would still not believe that she has any knowledge of what has happened to Hailey. And while I might not continue to defend her on anything else, I would defend her on that point.

Clearly, it just has to be a case of not knowing someone as well as you think you do...and we all 'assume' that we are a good judge of character and most of us probably are...we just underestimate someone who practices in deceit because our own minds don't work like theirs.. Plus it sounded like their friendship may have started on a 'professional level' (and I mean nursing!) where she wouldn't know 'another side' to Billie. She also said they had had minimal contact (up until Hailey disappeared) for the last 2 years...ALOT can change in anyones lives in those 2 years...just sayin..

Here is what I would like to know. If BD took SA so seriously that she called 911. She took him so seriously admitting she didn't trust him enough to enter her house to retrieve a t-shirt. What changed in one year where she is having such a difficult time believing SA could have any part of Hailey being gone? There is something missing here.

Here is what I would like to know. If BD took SA so seriously that she called 911. She took him so seriously admitting she didn't trust him enough to enter her house to retrieve a t-shirt. What changed in one year where she is having such a difficult time believing SA could have any part of Hailey being gone? There is something missing here.

WELL SAID!!!

Post of the night for me.

Which goes back to looking in her room that morning to set her mind at ease. What happened the night before? What would she be uneasy about? Did Hailey & SA have a fight that night?

The "And it's going to be remembered for a long time" comment plus the fascination with true crime stories is confirming my suspicion that SA murdered Hailey so he would become as notorious as murderers like Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, and Jeffrey Dahmer. I don't know if he copied any case in particular, but I wouldn't be surprised if he added a "unique" element to the case to make it stand out more. And I think when Hailey's body is found, we'll find out what that "unique" element was.

I think they would have gotten ALL the calls.......

i was thinking either that day or maybe there are other times she has called 911 on him.....

the officer that answered the call made it sound like they had been dealing with her all day long....or maybe even had dealt with them both in the past

Poor CD,he couldn't even be on NG tonight,I saw how hard it was on him last night,all he could do to sit there.

my goodness, these threads are moving so fast..which is a wonderful thing...I had to leave earlier tonight, but I posed a question earlier, which may or may not been answered...is DD, CD and BD's son together... I looked back to find my original post and I cannot find it,I am sure it is there,..anyway if someone can help me out , I would greatly appreciate it...thank you...

I really pray that whoever took Hailey took her to protect her from harm, and not to cause any. :(

A little off topic but did the officer on the one 911 call make anyone else laugh? Are you the officer on duty....he says "FOR NOW" and then gets agitated at BD for calling so many times. I was a bit annoyed because after all that is his job, but he did make me chuckle.

I personally thought he sounded very unprofessional. It IS/WAS his job. I sincerely hope that his attitude on that call, is not reflective of the attitude of this small police department when this young lady was first reported missing, considering they had dealt with family members in the recent past.

Volatile codependent relationship. IMO
If SA is a sociopath and is charming he could probably regain her trust. Very abusive cycle.

The call with him saying she was suicidal and threatening to take a bunch of pills really worried me. If she was suicidal why would she care about him threatening to kill her? What if he really was planning on hurting BD and made that call so when she ended up dead they would have it on record that someone was worried about her being suicidal?
It almost made me hope she did really say that...

At this point, NOTHING would suprise me......

ain't that the truth?!..we ALWAYS say that! As a matter of fact we say it many times in just about every case and yet..we are always thrown for a loop..:waitasec:..

LE pushed the media to release those tapes to put pressure on BD. I'm sure they provided them with these tapes for a specific purpose-- to get BD to a point where her stories begin to unravel into the truth.

I still believe BD is not involved in her baby's murder, but she is not an asset to the investigation. And she could be. They will need her on the stand to testify against SA.

If Billie checked on Hailey that morning, I wouldn't read too much into it. I think a lot of parents look in on their kids before leaving for work when they're not going to be seeing them all day, kwim? MOO

Yep, I took it from the call that maybe LE was used to them and probably just didn't really bother with them other than to make sure they hadn't choked each other or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw