TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little off topic but did the officer on the one 911 call make anyone else laugh? Are you the officer on duty....he says "FOR NOW" and then gets agitated at BD for calling so many times. I was a bit annoyed because after all that is his job, but he did make me chuckle.

Actually his attitude angered me. This may have been the same attitude some had, going into a missing person report ?? ("oh God, there she goes again"). We all know there was a critical delay at the beginning.

In defense of LE, I know domestic calls are their most disliked ones.

This is post CD made on one of the public Find Hailey FB pages earlier tonight. I know we are supposed to not copy and paste but some how rewording it just doesn't do it justice. Mods if you feel it's inappropriate, I will delete.

Clinton Dunn....2 Hours Ago....

this gets harder every day.the sun goes down and i feel the pain.the pain will only grow until shes found.dont let hailey drift to the back of your minds.keep searching.i love yall...

She was afraid for her son that day,SA threatened to kill her and Hailey,she knew he was MHMR,but yet printed out over 200 sheets of sexual sadism,murder,serial killers,etc?Was CD informed SA had threatened to kill him,also? I'm terrified of what happened to Hailey,and with SA out,terrified for all of them.
I was wondering about that as well. Would LE have any obligation to notify CD of this?

Regarding the 911 calls, I'm really curious about what else happened that day. In call 1, BD calls from work. She sounds concerned, but she's calm, rational. In call 2, she's at home, and her voice is a little shaky, but still pretty calm. When the dispatcher calls the LEO on duty to report the call, however, he's clearly aggravated, and says, "Oh, God! She's been going all day." So what went on between calls 1 and 2?

I'll say this again, if she is innocent she needs to spew out everything and not be in protective mode over SA. Seriously, she's got to be thinking about certain times that stood out to her, certain things he's talked about, etc. She needs to come forward.

Hailey may have been found sooner if she had. Hailey can be found sooner if she does.

Seriously, BD, what about Hailey? Forget SA!

IMO all the new people seeing Hailey is just BD's way of getting the LE off of SA.

It also clears Billi because anytime after 6:20am Monday.....She was at werk. And IMO, she cares more about that than getting LE off SA.

It does appear that there is mental instability in his family & SA relationships.
I do hope HD is found alive & able to be rehabilitated & look forward to a fulfilling life. At 13 years old she would have so much more her life to live!

Volatile codependent relationship. IMO
If SA is a sociopath and is charming he could probably regain her trust. Very abusive cycle.

I agree. I also think her tone on the 911 calls tends to make me understand a bit more of how she has been acting. If someone(especially someone like SA) was making threats against me I would be FREAKING the heck out. She was calm her voice never changed one bit. I used to think SA scared her now I'm not so sure he really does. I think she is just used to him and that is so sad.

DO YOU KNOW WHY WE ARE HERE?

We are here to make a difference. And WE DO. Websleuths is the only forum on the Internet that is respected by LE, Families, Media, and people from around the world.

WHY? Because we do our best to keep focused on what really matters.

What matters in Hailey's case? THAT WE FIND HAILEY.

We can all agree Hailey's mom is not going to be Mother of the Year ever.

We can all agree Hailey's mom brought into their lives the focus of the investigation into her disappearance.

This makes me angry like it does all of you I'm sure.

But what Hailey's mother did to earn money, what she does in other areas of her personal life, as unseemly to us as it all may be, is not directly connected to the disappearance of her daughter.

What we know is connected to the investigation is her boyfriend. And we have found out that she appeared to have lied about threats to herself and Hailey from this guy.

That makes me sick but that doesn't mean I will allow Websleuths to go down to the gutter to discuss and trash the areas of her life that do not have to do with Hailey's disappearance.

WHY WE DO WE WANT TO KNOW ALL THE UNSEEMLY PARTS OF HER LIFE?

The only reason we do is because it is disgusting and makes us mad.

But by discussing her past (which is not connected to what is going on now) how does that help with the case?

All it does is trash a mother, and as little I think of her parenting skills she is a mother, who is missing her daughter.

I spoke to Marc Klaas tonight. He asked me to please help everyone to keep on track with what is really important right now.

And that is Hailey. Not what her mother has done in her past that makes us cringe as parents.

Please let's keep Websleuths above the all the gossip crap that has NOTHING to do with the case.

When I speak to Brad Dennis (The head of the KlaasKids Search Team and is in Texas tonight) and ask him what we can do to help his team find Hailey I can guarentee you he is not going to ask us to find out what Billie did for a living.

Keep on topic and keep your keyboard on track. We are here for Hailey.

End of story.

Thank you for your words of wisdom that are so timely. May we all be instrumental in bringing a child home.

Here is what I would like to know. If BD took SA so seriously that she called 911. She took him so seriously admitting she didn't trust him enough to enter her house to retrieve a t-shirt. What changed in one year where she is having such a difficult time believing SA could have any part of Hailey being gone? There is something missing here.

Well IMO either she's terrified of him, brainwashed by him or she's involved.

Here is what I would like to know. If BD took SA so seriously that she called 911. She took him so seriously admitting she didn't trust him enough to enter her house to retrieve a t-shirt. What changed in one year where she is having such a difficult time believing SA could have any part of Hailey being gone? There is something missing here.

Not only that, AFTER that nightmare..of course she did what any reasonable, good thinking mother would do. She moved him INTO the freaking house!!!!! Poor Hailey, her mind was probably a swirl of emotions and fear...

I agree. I also think her tone on the 911 calls tends to make me understand a bit more of how she has been acting. If someone(especially someone like SA) was making threats against me I would be FREAKING the heck out. She was calm her voice never changed one bit. I used to think SA scared her now I'm not so sure he really does. I think she is just used to him and that is so sad.
Perhaps, she was calling from the nurses station and could not be emotional. Just a thought.

911 calls over the fussing and fighting with a boyfriend who was allowed to stay in the home, yet no calls to Haylie that day or night just to check on her and keep tabs. IMO, that is a red flag of just not wanting the responsibility or being more interested in something else.

I do think this matters in finding out what happened to Hailey: in the first 911 call, BD mentions the fact that her son may be in the house only at the end of the call, like an afterthought. This man whose mental stability she has questioned has threatened to kill her and the boy's father, but she mentions concern for the tv and the Xbox first. It's important in understanding the true mindset and priorities of the people closest to home; the people who LE is focused upon. It scares me for Hailey that the tone of the call is flat; like it's par for the course. I'm thinking if a madman has just threatened to break into your house after threatening your life, you'd be calling 911 in a panic to have someone go get your son out of there immediately. Billie holds the key (whether she knows it or not) in finding out what most likely happened to Hailey. She needs to use that key to start unlocking some doors for those that want to find her daughter... JMO.

I personally thought he sounded very unprofessional. It IS/WAS his job. I sincerely hope that his attitude on that call, is not reflective of the attitude of this small police department when this young lady was first reported missing, considering they had dealt with family members in the recent past.

He absolutely did and after I was annoyed, I had to laugh at how ridiculous it was.

The "And it's going to be remembered for a long time" comment plus the fascination with true crime stories is confirming my suspicion that SA murdered Hailey so he would become as notorious as murderers like Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, and Jeffrey Dahmer. I don't know if he copied any case in particular, but I wouldn't be surprised if he added a "unique" element to the case to make it stand out more. And I think when Hailey's body is found, we'll find out what that "unique" element was.

And who would know better than Billie which cases got SA's rocks off? If this was "their" hobby enjoyed together ... Did he ever voice admiration for any of those murderer's or their technique's?

I choose number 3. It's gone on too long. She is still lying no matter what, that can only be to protect herself at this point. It's been 22 days. This is self preservation at this point.

my post will be behind, the thread kept closing lol

I am glad they were able to get the 911 calls.

Did any of you catch the errors by the dispatch- when they referred the call to the officer she said her ex-husband not boyfriend. When dispatch was talking to the officer in Snyder he talked about the ex and their divorce. In my opinion the CC dispatchers were very un-professional.

This shows that Billie did not tell the complete truth. She got half right. She said SA threaten her and CD not her and Hailey.

Regarding the 911 calls, I'm really curious about what else happened that day. In call 1, BD calls from work. She sounds concerned, but she's calm, rational. In call 2, she's at home, and her voice is a little shaky, but still pretty calm. When the dispatcher calls the LEO on duty to report the call, however, he's clearly aggravated, and says, "Oh, God! She's been going all day." So what went on between calls 1 and 2?

in the one call she said she didn't have a car to come down and file a report....maybe she found a ride and showed up at the station a few times?
Don't forget, she also went to the station to report Hailey missing, did not call 911 that time either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3