TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious about those "former associates" of Shawn's. I could see, I suppose, engaging a close friend in murder and mayhem, but a former associate? That's curious.

Or do they mean a person who was a "close friend" until recently, but no longer?

Can someone direct me to where the affadavits are posted. I have looked and looked but cannot find them. Thanks so much.

I think he "hid" her for good on Tuesday when we have no idea what he was doing......I think that time frame is probably the one that really makes him look guilty, which is why no one wants to discuss it. Could he have "hid" her behind grandma's? If she's an older lady (going out to see what he is doing), she probably wouldn't have payed much attention to what he was doing, especially if she's used to him coming and going. Hid her there on Monday and moved her Tuesday.
ITA, Teh. The story about the sleepover gave him a whole day to clean up. Do we know if canines have been to his grandmother's house? I'd think he'd know that dogs could detect if she'd been there. But desperate people get sloppy sometimes, so you could be right.

Adkins' grandmother, Renee Norwood, said she hadn't heard about the landfill search results or that Adkins' associates were being investigated.

"I quit listening to the media and the police," said Norwood, who claims investigators are wrongly looking at her grandson. "Why would I?"

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...GIRL?SITE=OHCIN&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

From that same article.....

Oh Billie.....

Billie Dunn said she wants police to look everywhere for her daughter and is spending much of her days doing interviews.

"I want to be sure the public is looking for an alive Hailey," the 33-year-old mother of two said Tuesday. "Somebody could be getting away with my daughter."

There have been reports, Billie Dunn said, that her daughter didn't like Adkins. She denied that. Hailey at first saw Adkins as someone who would keep her mother and father from reconciling, Billie Dunn said.

"You know I'm happier now," Billie Dunn said she told her daughter. "And over time she realized that."

Clucian

I too am disabled...horrible back pain after 2 surgeries. DO NOT be ashamed. We are all in this together. I sit at home myself well I have a 4 yr old too but I sit at home and read this thread too. It is true dedication and caring for the missing that we all have.

I'm curious about those "former associates" of Shawn's. I could see, I suppose, engaging a close friend in murder and mayhem, but a former associate? That's curious.

Or do they mean a person who was a "close friend" until recently, but no longer?

seems he isn't associating with anyone these days. Well except grandma and his lawyer

You're right - the only one I recall seeing for sure is about MB, and she's denying that she heard from Hailey at all that day.

ETA: Although I do think that if someone else had heard from here via text, LE would have said that before now. Interesting that they're saying a text was sent but no reports of anyone coming forward saying a text was received.

I agree. The whole town is looking for her. IF she had called or texted other friends on Monday we would have heard about it. The fact that we are just hearing about one lone text at 2 pm seems fishy imo.

IF she had texted other friends that day she would have probably told them what her plans were that day. And we have not heard anything like that.

Hey Willenfan21 -

What's the scoop on Nancy Grace for tonight? Is BD going to be on? If so, what time is best to call in? I got some questions for her.

Just got in from work....can someone please give me today's update? TIA

Adkins' Lawyer: Phone Records Could Be Incorrect

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26543967/detail.html

"Personally," Lyle said, "I've been in El Paso and had my phone records show I was in Mexico when I wasn't anywhere close to there."

Lyle said he hasn't seen any of the phone records whose details were released in affidavits concerning the Hailey Dunn investigation, He said, though, that "a 'ping' to a tower is not going to say to me he's there," referring to Adkins' phone indicating to towers where he was on the day Hailey went missing.

seems he isn't associating with anyone these days. Well except grandma and his lawyer

Maybe a former associate in his mask trading business. That's where I would be looking if I were LE.

Is that true? I have been really curious about that.

I have a lot of experience with 13 yr old girls. Believe me, if they have a day of from school, and a cell, they will be communicating with some friends. I have a hard time believing in the sightings of her walking around if she had not been texting or calling any local friends. If my kids, at 13 years old, were going to walk to the corner market they were going to call and see who was wanting to meet them. 13 yr old girls are highly social.

I sooo agree. 13 years old, no school, she should have been blowin' that phone up that day......

Hey Willenfan21 -

What's the scoop on Nancy Grace for tonight? Is BD going to be on? If so, what time is best to call in? I got some questions for her.

drlillianglass Dr. Lillian Glass
Dr. Lillian Glass will be on the Nancy Grace show tonight at 5& 7 PM PST and 8 &10PM EST on HLN

well if he'd open the dang door he'd find a former associate right on his doorstep.

Adkins' Lawyer: Phone Records Could Be Incorrect

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26543967/detail.html

"Personally," Lyle said, "I've been in El Paso and had my phone records show I was in Mexico when I wasn't anywhere close to there."

Lyle said he hasn't seen any of the phone records whose details were released in affidavits concerning the Hailey Dunn investigation, He said, though, that "a 'ping' to a tower is not going to say to me he's there," referring to Adkins' phone indicating to towers where he was on the day Hailey went missing.

And is he looking at actual pings? Who checks their cell phone pings - towers, etc?!? :rolleyes:

I think I'm liking this guy as SA's attorney. I hope he keeps him. :crazy:

From that same article.....

Oh Billie.....

Billie Dunn said she wants police to look everywhere for her daughter and is spending much of her days doing interviews.

"I want to be sure the public is looking for an alive Hailey," the 33-year-old mother of two said Tuesday. "Somebody could be getting away with my daughter."

There have been reports, Billie Dunn said, that her daughter didn't like Adkins. She denied that. Hailey at first saw Adkins as someone who would keep her mother and father from reconciling, Billie Dunn said.

"You know I'm happier now," Billie Dunn said she told her daughter. "And over time she realized that."

Whaaaaa??

She's happier with some kid who threatens to kill her, plays serial killer dress-up, and gets arrested for public intoxication?

Billie, please just :silenced:!!

Shawn's mom & dad are sure tight lipped huh?

Didn't he claim to have went to mommys for the day, after getting into that "blow-up" at work? I want to know what she said when interviewed! The devil is always in the details. Why did he claim he was there? What did he discuss with her? What did he do there all day, what did he eat there? exactly?

I would bet my last dollar that his story didn't match hers when it came to the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockDuck