TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clucian

I too am disabled...horrible back pain after 2 surgeries. DO NOT be ashamed. We are all in this together. I sit at home myself well I have a 4 yr old too but I sit at home and read this thread too. It is true dedication and caring for the missing that we all have.

Thanks, I guess there is a bunch of us :)
I leave whatever thread I am viewing open when I go to bed, and then refresh it in the AM.

*I just feel like we are close to some news on this case*

From that same article.....

Oh Billie.....

Billie Dunn said she wants police to look everywhere for her daughter and is spending much of her days doing interviews.

"I want to be sure the public is looking for an alive Hailey," the 33-year-old mother of two said Tuesday. "Somebody could be getting away with my daughter."

There have been reports, Billie Dunn said, that her daughter didn't like Adkins. She denied that. Hailey at first saw Adkins as someone who would keep her mother and father from reconciling, Billie Dunn said.

"You know I'm happier now," Billie Dunn said she told her daughter. "And over time she realized that."

Red BBM - WOW, that rings a GREAT BIG bell...Just like in another case (as said by CA).

And is he looking at actual pings? Who checks their cell phone pings - towers, etc?!? :rolleyes:

I think I'm liking this guy as SA's attorney. I hope he keeps him. :crazy:

Not me. The worse the lawyer, the more chance someone's case can be thrown out due to incompetent representation. The better the attorney, the more chance it sticks.

I always want them to have the very best defense attorney possible, vigorously defending their constitutional rights.

Shawn's mom & dad are sure tight lipped huh?

Didn't he claim to have went to mommys for the day, after getting into that "blow-up" at work? I want to know what she said when interviewed! The devil is always in the details. Why did he claim he was there? What did he discuss with her? What did he do there all day, what did he eat there? exactly?

I would bet my last dollar that his story didn't match hers when it came to the details.

Uncle was there too the early MSM sources said.

I just sent a text from my cell phone to my home phone that does not have any way of receiving a text.

On my cell, it appeared as if the text was sent and received. HTH

AT&T is our service provider and I have done this multiple times..while in a hurry accidentally getting a phone number 1 number off from the correct number..
And in my phone log it immediately shows up in the Sent msgs folder.. But I also then IMMEDIATELY receive an incoming text that states that me msg that reads:

Error invalid number.Please resend using a valid 10 digit mobile number or a valid short code

From that same article.....

Oh Billie.....

Billie Dunn said she wants police to look everywhere for her daughter and is spending much of her days doing interviews.

"I want to be sure the public is looking for an alive Hailey," the 33-year-old mother of two said Tuesday. "Somebody could be getting away with my daughter."

There have been reports, Billie Dunn said, that her daughter didn't like Adkins. She denied that. Hailey at first saw Adkins as someone who would keep her mother and father from reconciling, Billie Dunn said.

"You know I'm happier now," Billie Dunn said she told her daughter. "And over time she realized that."

Yeah, Billie, she realized your happiness meant more to you than her health and welfare. You being happy apparently is more important than protecting your innocent child. Darn her for having issues with SA and messing up your happiness. Here's your mother of the year award...

I take the term associate to mean somebody that was involved in some sort of organized criminal activity like drug trafficking, manufacturing, or distribution. Also...with all of the video making ability, perhaps child *advertiser censored*. Just a thought.

I take the term associate to mean somebody that was involved in some sort of organized criminal activity like drug trafficking, manufacturing, or distribution. Also...with all of the video making ability, perhaps child *advertiser censored*. Just a thought.

I left out the part that the associate worked with him doing these illegal activity.

AT&T is our service provider and I have done this multiple times..while in a hurry accidentally getting a phone number 1 number off from the correct number..
And in my phone log it immediately shows up in the Sent msgs folder.. But I also then IMMEDIATELY receive an incoming text that states that me msg that reads:

Error invalid number.Please resend using a valid 10 digit mobile number or a valid short code

OT - in the uk we can text a landline and it reads it out to you in a computerised voice. fun to play with when your feeling silly :crazy:

Is that the "chainsaw deer" uncle in the affidavits?

from the reports I saw the uncle was never named. It just said something to the effect of "His mother and Uncle BOTH were able to give him an alibi of having been at the home after he was "fired".

I'm curious about those "former associates" of Shawn's. I could see, I suppose, engaging a close friend in murder and mayhem, but a former associate? That's curious.

Or do they mean a person who was a "close friend" until recently, but no longer?

IMO, they are investigating several/numerous people some currently close and some formerly close to the suspect.

I find it interesting that B would make this comment the other night on the NG show...(sorry..no link..)a caller was talking about jealousy.....perhaps the mother had jealousy for the daughter...and I believe that B denied having any jealousy towards H....then a comment was made by B that really caught my attention....and I am still turning it over in my mind...

It is this.....

B commented that S had not shown H any SPECIAL ATTENTION....

How would B know that?????.....was she with S EVERY moment...witnessed EVERY moment S was around H in the house, yard, etc....???

IMO....S ...WAS giving H...the SPECIAL ATTENTION....
which was......................standing in front of her door at night.....which she told her GM about....and making her afraid of him......

I would think.....after S...threatened B and H's lives...B would be MORE OBSERVANT...towards S.....and NOT trust him......

IMO...B is trying hard....to lead the investigation...AWAY from S...
perhaps she just .......DOESN'T ......want to know......that S COULD harm H......moo.

And if she had said, "Well, he favored her because she was the youngest and a girl" or "Well, I can't say for sure because I was not there all the time", then people would be jumping all over that, too.
She can't win for losing.
In the light of Hailey missing, things are going to stand out, but up until then, she may not have thought they were significant... KWIM?
I don't believe she is trying to lead LE away from Shawn. I think she is just trying to explain her own doubts and doing a poor job of it. JMO

from the reports I saw the uncle was never named. It just said something to the effect of "His mother and Uncle BOTH were able to give him an alibi of having been at the home after he was "fired".

Billie said on NG or another interview that it was her brother, I believe.

ETA: Nancy said it here but I know I heard Billie say it elsewhere:
http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

Investigation narrows in case of missing Texas cheerleader

City Manager Pete Kampfer, who serves as spokesman for the police, told CNN Wednesday there are other persons of interest but "there are more things that relate" to Adkins. He would not provide specifics.

snip

Asked about the 911 calls, Kampfer said, "They add to the case against Shawn."

snip

Investigators, meanwhile, continue to work through leads. "It's a smaller circle," Kampfer said of the evidence.

"We are growingly concerned about her status," he said of Hailey.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/19/texas.missing.cheerleader/

Maybe a former associate in his mask trading business. That's where I would be looking if I were LE.

Yea, he DID have that creepy post on M-M asking others if they had ever thought about REALLY murdering someone... far fetched, but perhaps someone p.m.'d him. Christmas holidays - lots of people are out of school, and off work.
Which just gave me a thought......any local kids home from college she may have left with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3