DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay I am out... for now.....

this is absolutely a CIRCUS...

I cannot believe BD.. what she says...

and furthermore I want to know who provided the last seen description officially...

Daniel? Guest: i have trouble believing that billie wasn't roughed up, beat up by this guy; i would like to hear from her at some point (paraphrased)

Billie never saw Hailey since 10 or 11 pm on Sunday night Dec 26.

She said when she looked in her room on Monday morning, she doesn't know if she actually saw her, so she sure as heck didn't see any earrings.

Shawn says he was last to see Hailey at 3:15 on Monday. He's the one who said Hailey was wearing the earrings.

IMO, the earing was planted.

This is disgusting. The constant coverup.

Arrest them.

thank you! No she didn't and the affidavit clearly states that it was SA who said he did. Why he coped to that ..who knows.
Because if he did, he knows it will come out eventually. I believe a lot more happened on 02/14/10 then we heard in those 911 calls.

video showing Billie saying, "I never would have thought he could hurt me or the kids"

wow -- I guess this is AFTER he sent texts about killing her & her ex ???

Watching NG & catching up on this case . . . doesn't look good at all.

just gonna put that, about those rings. i have one in at the mo - you have to screw the balls on good otherwise they fall off and get lost - also, BD said she was trying to stretch out her lobe - which if she was she had obviously looked into it - when stretching out lobes you dont take jewellery out except to put a bigger one in. ie. you wouldn't take it out at night - from experience.

Yep! I have had those types in the past back when I thought I was a wild girl LOL. They aren't going to just fall out either, especially if she were trying to stretch the hole out, it would have still been a tight fit.

I think what Nancy is trying to say to Billie is:

1) she believes the affidavit over Billie.

2) even if there was no threat to Hailey, there was to Billie. So why take him back? (in my words: Is it okay to have a killer in the house as long as it's not a child killer?)

NG is very good at roping the person in. Must be the lawyer in her.

Because if he did, he knows it will come out eventually. I believe a lot more happened on 02/14/10 then we heard in those 911 calls.

Yep, we haven't heard the calls from the other police departments that were called that day as well.

Game wardens looking in a lake is NOT the same as searching a lake.

Exactly. Think of Chelsea King. Even though they knew the area near the relatively small portion of the shallow lake where she was had been jogging it still took them days and days to find her body submerged on the lake bottom. Hard enough to find a body in that situation when you know where to look, much less when you are just searching blindly. And if you aren't searching the bottom with sonar and divers there is no chance.

question of the night...
would a mother ask her son to lie/make up story in order to shift the focus of an investigation??
and if this mother was found out...would the son be removed from her household?

Mom: (gives the time and then says)...i thought he left a little earlier

re DD leaving house

BD: thought DD left earlier than 9:00
BD: last saw her about 10 or 11 in her bedroom, watching TV, laying in bed

So now she's going to change up when DD left,she said she thought it was earlier and she's changed the 10pm to 10pm or 11pm.

I think NG is not a happy camper tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc