TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have thought she would have made a big deal about finding it if she had noticed she lost the one at her dads.
I wonder if she had them on when grandma saw her on xmas.

NG: MHMR?
BD: calling him retarded. (why didn't NG ask why?!?)

Father and GF says she wasnt there that day.

DD put into state custody.

NG asking about MHMR.
Answer: I was calling him retarded.

OHHHH.. SHE SAID THE R WORD,,, coulda eassed it in a bit better

I never heard the name Hailey in any of those 911 calls. I'm not sure we have heard them all though. The LEO didn't seem too interested in even getting the relationship between SA and BD correct either. JMO

That's just the 911 call. If LE went to the home to talk to BD, there could be a lot more information in the police report that we don't know about in my opinion.

Leaning toward just incredibly stupid. She's afraid that SA might go steal stuff from her house because she leaves the doors and windows unlocked. Uhhhh...lock the doors.

She and SA have been doing great for the past year. Uhhhh...Feb 14, 2010 is LESS THAN A YEAR.

Is the Chestnut address her work address?

The earring is nothing at this point. How many times have you gone with an earring missing? Nobody seems to have had any close contact with her between the time she got home and went missing so who would've noticed?

The rude officer? I wonder what his side of the story was. I know our sherriff's get tired of going to the same drug addled domestics. What happened that day? Did neighbors call on them?

BD never said SA was going to kill Hailey. Only her and her Ex husband.

SA said he was going to kill her and Hailey. BD never said that in the affidavit. SA did. And thats what BD was trying to tell NG.

NG: B, I know you're angry, upset, on verge of tears. We want to find Hailey. And who is responsible.

BD: need to be looking for a LIVE Hailey.

question of the night...
would a mother ask her son to lie/make up story in order to shift the focus of an investigation??
and if this mother was found out...would the son be removed from her household?

Sheesh, I sure hope this isn't the case.

NG: i can c that u r angry or upset, verge of tears...
Mom: they should be lookin for a live H

FWIW, if Hailey had been begging for "plugs" (earrings), and got them for xmas, there's no way there wouldn't have been an all out search for that earring if she had lost it. Seriously. If she had been wanting to start stretching her earlobes, she would have had a fit if one of them were gone. JMO.

Wow...had no idea that mark Klaas was actually here....

I think NG is not a happy camper tonight.
I'm proud of NG. She's been very patient with BD, moreso than I've heard her with any other guest. But her patience must be wearing thin by now.

NG: every little thing matters. Marc, advise her of why every detail is importnat.
MK: we know that and she knows that. but there is a mother here out of her mind looking for her daughter. This woman isn't in denial - she's trying to find her daughter. There are other possibilities besides SA. Don't rush to judgement too soon. Very easy for someone off I-20 to take her.

BD crying.

mark Klass on now.

He is defending Billie. Saying don't rush to judgement too soon

wm

I feel like crap to be honest. Don't know what to think anymore. Turnout this morning was really good....as far as we know nothing was found though. How are you doing friend?

Great!

I am doing good... hope you are taking care of yourself. 3 weeks now?
Do you remember why the maternal uncle took the polygraph?

Thank you!

Mark Klaas is there... Did you meet him? BAM! BAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!