TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am floored at what is being called "common practice"...

IMO this is the farthest from "common place" that I have EVER seen..heard of.. read about..etc..etc.

It is NOT common AT ALL to remove an abducted child's sibling from custody and place that sibling into State's custody...especially considering this sibling is 16yrs old???

This just doesn't occur..EVER..

The only times that anything even remotely similar occurs is when one of the parents suspects the other parent of being directly involved in the childs "disappearance" and that parent removes himself along with the minor child{of course the most likely exa ple of this would be the Horman case}..

But for the child #1 to be of 16 yrs of age{hardly of an age that would be defenseless or helpless against a parent if said parent were to possibly inflict harm on him}.. and #2 if child is being removed from mom's custody due to LE leaning heavily toward mom being directly involved in harming his sister...there is quite obviously another parent willing and able for DD to stay with him{as its been stated many and multiple times that both HD and DD pretty much split their time between these two parents homes anyway}

So why in the he!! is this already traumatized and emotionally vulnerable 16 yr old boy being placed into the state of Texas custody?????

!6 yrs old!! There are 16 yr olds that are totally and completely EMANCIPATED FROM BOTH PARENTS everyday in this country... To not have to be in the custody of anyone as a minor..

This is very very upsetting to me..More so than anything that I have heard in recent days..THIS IS ANGERING..FRUSTRATING..HEARTWRENCHING for what DD is continued to be subjected to after the initial emotional trauma of having Hailey "disappeared".. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE THAT THIS 16 YR OLD IS BEING SUBJECTED TO FURTHER TRAUMA DIRECTLY BY THE STATE OF TEXAS..

and I certainly would like to know how Mr. Pete Kampfer can possibly explain how that removing DD and placing him into the state's custody is "common practice"?
Seriously I want Pete to answerr how in the he!! this is "common practice" and how that he justifies further UNNECESSARY emotional TRAUMA that is being inflicted on this innocent 16 yr old boy???

Has this been demanded an answer and/or an explanation for this question? Because I certainly haven't seen anyone even batting an eyelash in worry or concern for what this already fragile teenager is being subjected to.. THIS IS 100% NOT NECESSARY!

When there is not only an available..caring..concerned father but an entire multitude of maternal/paternal family members that reside in the immediate surrounding areas..

WHY IS HE INSTEAD TAKEN INTO THE COLD.. LAST RESORT..OF THE STATE OF TEXAS CUSTODY???

UUHHH just taking a a stab in the dark here-- to protect him? For his own good? Because they don't know who to trust/believe and they are looking out for his welfare?

Oy. I made such a mess of the last post with ETAs that I just combined into new post =)

My screws come off frequently (from belly button ring)...kind of like a Tiffany's key chain =P But, new earrings like that shouldn't have the threads wasted unless she was constantly fiddling with them, unless they were flawed. Just an idea. Who knows.

From what BD said on NG just a bit ago, she wanted to stretch her ears. BD said "that's as big as she could go" (paraphrased)...so that gauge was a lot bigger than normal earrings and honestly, those earrings would be very difficult to fall out or just "lose". They're heavy, as well. HD would have noticed immediately.

FWIW, if Hailey had been begging for "plugs" (earrings), and got them for xmas, there's no way there wouldn't have been an all out search for that earring if she had lost it. Seriously. If she had been wanting to start stretching her earlobes, she would have had a fit if one of them were gone. JMO.

I agree. I'm trying to remember what the smallest gage available is since the store I bought them from doesn't have a website. I don't remember if they were heavy or not but they were plastic so maybe not a noticeable weight. They definitely wouldn't come out on their own though. I could maybe see taking one out if you have a lot of anxiety and fiddle a lot. I'm the type to play with my earrings (take them in and out), bite my nails, etc out of anxiety but never did that with the mini gage hoops I had.

The significance of the families' recollection of the facts of Hailey's last day before she went missing is vague and unbelievable. I would not place any importance on the earring. Wasting time on discussing the cell pings, work firing story or anything else is futile. The public search is the real hope. If they get enough people maybe some progress can be made as the stories do not add up and are probably inaccurate. Hopefully, the community will respond with a massive search effort.

BBM: Thank-you, Pete. The searches DO give hope.

In a sea of suspicion and doubt, the truth will prevail.

May the searchers find Hailey soon. :(

Neither is BD.

Who am I going to believe about what Hailey was wearing? The mom who cannot remember which day she actually saw her last? Her creepy boyfriend who cannot remember what shirt she was wearing but who does remember (conveniently) that she was wearing red earrings?

Mom said "I think it was her in her bed that morning" -- the morning she left for work and didn't say goodbye to her. That, alone, was odd to me. Who the heck else would it have been?

Now for the first time we hear she never slept in her room?

So far, Grandma has not had reliability issues...BD has.

Again...I know who I'm going to believe.

Poor DD. Again, I wouldn't take much stock in BD telling us he is at brother's, either.

BBM
Well........seems odd that all of the sudden when the television crews get involved she decided to speak up.

Everytime I see Billie I get sucked back in.

Tonight my heart is absolutely BREAKING for her.

I do too. I just can't help it. I believed her, then I waffled, and now I've been consistently believing her again. Sooooo, I'm going to try to NAIL myself on the fence cause all this flip-flopping is giving me vertigo. I didn't watch NG tonight. I don't know what to think anymore.

STARRY NIGHT--I WS TRING TO EDIT WHO I WANTED TO QUOYE..IT DIDNT WORK

IT WAS THE COMMENT MADE BY LISA ABOUT THE SHORT BUS ETC
FORGIVE ME

I KNOW THE NEW LAS PASSED IN CONGRESS

ANYWAY....i cant beleive adult still says stuff like short bus and stuff

Well.....hmmmm...I feel sorry for Billie. But not sure what else I think.

MarcK: this woman isnt in denial; decent feeling bout this guy; i counsel everyone not to rush to judgement; ramp (highway); focus on finding a live little girl

Epiph: Not buying it. Setting her up.
MarcK sitting with Mom on screen-she's crying, tissues, etc.

So all of these "need to be looking for a LIVE Hailey" quotes from BD today were likely brought about by MarcK's speaking to her ? The shirt too ?

She said "awesome". cough, cough

So did they ask her where DD could go away from her house, and the brother's house was suggested? Something is wrong with this story. (Big surprise)

ITA aksleuth! Something is VERY WRONG WITH THIS STORY...

Just as how every utterance from this woman has been flatly..monotoned with zero feeling whatsoever.. EVERYTHING!!!!! The bald faced lies.. The contradicting statements of her VERY OWN STATEMENTS from sometimes less than 24hr before... Her version of the truth... and partial truth mixed with lies!!!!!

ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE STATED IN THIS SAME..FLAT..DEAD FEELING..MONOTONE VOICE... AND JUST AS ALL OF THIS ENTIRE HEAP OF CARP THAT SHE'S UTTERED DOESN'T ADD UP..MAKE SENSE..TONIGHT'S STORY IS JUST ADDED INTO THAT HEAP OF CARP...

YES SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG WITH IT ALL... INCLUDING TONIGHT'S STORY!!!!
..jmo

I wish they would ask Billie, "if Hailey would get in a car with one of brothers friends?".

Well Billie didnt see Hailey that morning. She checked in to set her mind at ease but she said the bed looked like Hailey was in there so how would she know if the earrings were on her? SA gave the description of what she was wearing. Billie was at work. And Clint finds an earring matching it when the move. That just doesnt set right with me. jmo

Now who REALLY KNOWS WHEN the earring was left or when she last had it on?.. SA probably planted it

I'm behind, so I apologize if this was already addressed, but I don't see CD letting SA freely roam around his house? So, how could it have been planted?

Maybe she was scared to sleep in her room-- too isolated?

IIRC....she slept in livingroom because of tv being there, then got one for Christmas for her room? I know I got my kids tv's one year, and gave those to them early because they were out of school, and they could enjoy them the whole Christmas break....

Does this LE dept have some grudge against Billie that they'd construct a conspiracy to libel her?

I don't know about all that... "Dont mess with Texas" is all I say. Special agents flown in? They are just going by the books I think, as far as, SA is concerned. They are covering all their bases. I think they have their sights set on someone else. I wonder also if dad bought her the bigger earings to stretch her lobes and she put them on at X-mas. Notice she said she told her that was the biggest that she could wear. Maybe he let her get away with more. That is why she may have wanted to live there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danielfromlb