TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for me, that puts the curious missing red earring story to rest. I believe that Hailey probably took them out while she was holding and playing with the baby. Babies are notorious for pulling on earrings. When my babies were babies - I went over 3 years without wearing earrings!!!

I can see that happening. I'm curious as to whether Naomi means she picked up one earring off the floor (and has it) and then DD found the missing earring on the floor after the move. Thus, both earrings accounted for. Or, did Hailey retrieve the earring that Naomi had picked up for her. I don't know if it matters unless a red earring turns up somewhere inexplicably in the future. I'd guess anyone looking for a live Hailey wouldn't be too focused on the earrings.

It has been stated that the xbox was located in DD bedroom and that HD got a TV for Christmas that was put in her bedroom.
I am puzzled as to why both males in the home place HD in the living room the last time they saw her. 13yr old... new TV... I wouldn't expect to find her anywhere else in the home for weeks. At least until the newness wore off.
Our daughter stayed in her room until Feb. when she got her TV for Christmas.
I am not implying anything other than it sounds hinky.

I thought Billie said Hailey was home with her all day Sunday as it was Billie's day off...now she at Dollar Store, and who knows where else...

CD had said Hailey was with him Sunday,there's video to show she was with him alot that day.But,she was at BD's that evening,because DD said she was playing xbox when he left.

I know this is O/T and all, but REALLY?!? That is a really horrible breach of privacy. yikes!

Okay, back to the pings and lawyers with suspect geographical knowledge etc.

Where is Hailey??? :(

Yes, really. I was shocked when I first seen it in the local paper! (backwoods southern towns ;) lol )

CD had said Hailey was with him Sunday,there's video to show she was with him alot that day.But,she was at BD's that evening,because DD said she was playing xbox when he left.

Could you see the earrings in the video?

So the red earring issue was she took them off spending Saturday night at CD's and since the gf said she couldn't find one,I guess the one on thier floor was the one lost.

FWIW: This is interesting... names and all.

TW, who owns the house two doors down from the Dunn home, reported seeing the teenager on Christmas Eve.

He said that D..... P...... who was living in W's house, reported seeing HD in her backyard talking on a cell phone at noon Dec. 27.

"I have told the cops that his story is not reliable," TW said.

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/jan/19/missing-teens-brother-staying-with-relative/

I wonder why he kicked him out? The timing is really bad.

I too was a little taken back watching MK hold up Bd on Nancy tonight. But aftrer looking at the KlassKids site today what stood out to me in relating it to this case is that it would organize the search groups and play damage control for the family through the media. LE, Nancy Grace and others have been prying at BD's heart, mind and soul to get her to tell the truth and "give it up". Maybe MK is trying reverse psychology, bonding and gaining BD trust and building a repoire (sp) to get to the bottom of it all. THE POINT IS TO FIND HAILEY AND BRING HER HOME.

Another paraagraph I quoted from the site earlier before this evening NG taken from Klasskids site.....
Remember never give up hope! As long as you believe that your child is alive and coming home, you will have support, but if you admit defeat your allies will disperse, law enforcement will dissipate and your chances of securing a recovery will effectively disappear.

I appreciate you including the quote, as I too, was a little confused about by MK's approach with BD. I understand now that he sees his goal as helping to support the family and get Hailey home, and to leave the pointing of fingers to LE. And, KTAB TV reported at 10 p.m. that the total number of searchers seems to decreasing.

I want to know why SA staed to the cops that HD could be found in Scurry or Sndyer. I read somewhere that Hd was hanging out at the Willow Inn in Snyder. how would such a young girl be able to hang out at a hotel. where would she get the money?

It has been stated that the xbox was located in DD bedroom and that HD got a TV for Christmas that was put in her bedroom.
I am puzzled as to why both males in the home place HD in the living room the last time they saw her. 13yr old... new TV... I wouldn't expect to find her anywhere else in the home for weeks. At least until the newness wore off.
Our daughter stayed in her room until Feb. when she got her TV for Christmas.
I am not implying anything other than it sounds hinky.
DD said that he last saw Hailey in the living room playing XBox when he left Sunday night at 9PM. Then we have BD saying that DD's Xbox was in his room. Teenage boys with Xboxes really don't like to move them around. My son would never move his - it stayed in his room and you went in there if you wanted to play. But still - maybe DD moved it to the living room TV for Hailey to play. Or that's where the Xbox was always at and BD is "mistaken". With a new flat screen TV I would think that Hailey would have moved the Xbox to her room - what a great new present she just got and then to see what the XBox looked like on it !

I'm going with the affidavit that says Hailey was in the living room playing XBox at 9PM on Sunday night.

I don't think they've shown the videos,only that there are videos of them at the store.I'll bet we'll see them soon,though.

Oh, I thought you meant Clint had a video showing H was with him a lot that day.

I think this is very interesting. Would LE just take this mans word that the story is not reliable? Why did DP say this? Why did TW kick him out? It could just be as simple as him not wanting to be forced to move out too. :waitasec: so many questions...

ETA: Only questions! Nothing solid here..

I think read cat or another local said that the guy who said he saw Hailey is a drug user and was having dealers or other users coming by all the time, he moved in 2 big dogs wh ich he wasn't supposed to, and there were some other issues, the guy is a war vet in a wheelchair. He moved in with his mom who lives in CC

Jumping off of this article......If Hailey had asked her Dad's gf to put her ear rings up for her and the gf has KNOWN since Christmas that only one was put up, why then would she or CD not speak up when it was put out that Hailey was wearing both of those red hoop ear rings???

Mel

He might have, we don't know.....

I want to know why SA staed to the cops that HD could be found in Scurry or Sndyer. I read somewhere that Hd was hanging out at the Willow Inn in Snyder. how would such a young girl be able to hang out at a hotel. where would she get the money?
Believe none of what you hear ! And Half of what YOU see !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay