TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. My mother is a doctor. When she is on call, she does not have that glass of wine when she gets home because the phone rings all night and she might have to go in. Of course many patients call and some are more serious or urgent than others, but she has to respect all of them and take them at their word. If not, she should not be practicing medicine.

When you are trusted with people's lives in your job, you have to maintain a certain tone and not disparage the severity of what a person tells you.

And after she gets off the phone she never ever says anything about how she really feels about so-n-so calling her during the night? She may be professional to the patient's face but after she hangs up the phone she may express her own opinion.
I am sure many people here have done the same thing. Do the job and do it well but have an opinion about it or some of the people encountered during the course of the job. You've (I am speaking people in general here, not anybody in particular) never been on the phone with somebody or dealng with somebody and in your mind you are thinking "oh just stfu already". lol
Give this officer a break. He did his job. He did not ignore the call (s).

Maybe to verify or discount thinhs the believe could be haileys or shawns?

That reason or to verify that things at the landfill are from the area where their garbage is dumped. To see if she recogonizes anything that could be from their home. maybe??

Is the evidence found at landfill new from today or yesterday?

Police find evidence in Hailey Dunn's disappearance

The search for 13-year-old Hailey Dunn leads police to a landfill in Abilene.

Cadaver dogs searching one of three landfills in the area have turned up evidence in the case, but investigators are not saying what they've discovered.

http://www.myfoxlubbock.com/news/st...ll-search-abilene/H0DWAu54fEKQZn_2_sPXew.cspx

The last update on this was the Jan. 18th, just to avoid someone seeing this and thinking like I did this was 'bombshell' news. :)

Dunn went to some landfills and other areas around Colorado City yesterday with police --

http://conchovalleyhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=104146

Yeah, I read both of the articles, I think we just interpreted them slightly different, teh.

All I am saying is that I didn't see it stated where LE "took" her... The articles say she was there, but maybe she accompanied them because she wanted to be there, not because LE was requesting it. I dunno.

For days I've seen posts criticizing her for not being more active in the search. We don't know that she wasn't there of her own accord, iykwim.

They've already searched the CC landfill and going back this afternoon,wonder if they found something in particular they're looking for or just backtracking making sure they've not missed anything.

I don't get the TAKING her to the landfill. Its obvious that they wanted her to identify sometihing. Was that something large? I would think smaller items would be "tagged and bagged" and then taken to her - why subject her to the acutal landfill? OR - instead of a "someTHING' could it have been a "someWHERE"? Like pointing to a spot?

Does this landfill allow for the public to come in and dump?

ETA: for her to go there on her own - I highly doubt. She is the one decrying and begging people to look for a LIVE Hailey. With that I don't think she would go to the landfill on her own. IMO LE requested that she go with them.

Yeah, I read both of the articles, I think we just interpreted them slightly different, teh.

All I am saying is that I didn't see it stated where LE "took" her... The articles say she was there, but maybe she accompanied them because she wanted to be there, not because LE was requesting it. I dunno.

For days I've seen posts criticizing her for not being more active in the search. We don't know that she wasn't there of her own accord, iykwim.

I can't imagine her wanting to go to the dump. And you will never hear me criticizing her for not going on a search........EVER. Her or Clint, that's too much to be expected of them. Getting out and passing out flyers and the like sure. Searching for her body.........hellz no.

I think MK might have been instrumental in mending "bad feelings" between BD and LE and might be encouraging her to go with a different approach in the search for her daughter.

MOO

Does this landfill allow for the public to come in and dump?

Snipped by me.

That's what I would like to know.

However, I am leaning towards BD being at the landfil to identify garbage from her home from Christmas so that LE knows where to search.

I don't get the TAKING her to the landfill. Its obvious that they wanted her to identify sometihing. Was that something large? I would think smaller items would be "tagged and bagged" and then taken to her - why subject her to the acutal landfill? OR - instead of a "someTHING' could it have been a "someWHERE"? Like pointing to a spot?

Does this landfill allow for the public to come in and dump?ETA: for her to go there on her own - I highly doubt. She is the one decrying and begging people to look for a LIVE Hailey. With that I don't think she would go to the landfill on her own. IMO LE requested that she go with them.

Bolded above--very good point. Other people use the dump and could be they think BD could identify things that aren't necessarily hers but someone she knows. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine