TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. That is what happened. The truck sat in my mother's front yard with the trash from the previous Monday and Tuesday still in it from Tuesday until the next Wednesday. LE called on Sunday and no one contacted him again until the next Sunday. He waited 3 days after the first call because he thought that someone WOULD want to be there when he dumped. My mother didn't sleep for 3 days I can tell you that!

OMG!! What if something had been in there. I would be freaking out just like your mother. jmo

Yes. That is what happened. The truck sat in my mother's front yard with the trash from the previous Monday and Tuesday still in it from Tuesday until the next Wednesday. LE called on Sunday and no one contacted him again until the next Sunday. He waited 3 days after the first call because he thought that someone WOULD want to be there when he dumped. My mother didn't sleep for 3 days I can tell you that!

Thanks, Think I'd be the same! It's odd they didn't follow up on it!

IMO, LE taking BD to the landfills is to psychologically break her down and either fess up her involvement or give up what she knows. That's a pretty bold thing to do to someone who's saying look for a live Hailey while they are sticking up for the perp. I think this is LE's point and they are sending her a strong message. I've seen this done in several cases. I've never heard of LE taking anyone to ID anything at a landfill.

Has it been confirmed that LE 'took' her there? I thought there was some question of whether she went on her own. tia

It seems incongruous to condemn a dispatcher for a few seconds of frustrated commentary, yet give BD a pass for endangering a multitude of patients and a hospital's certification by willfully practicing without a license for many months and then ignoring her duties for hours in order to locate, peruse, and then to print out hundreds of pages of internet searches for her private and quite questionable "hobbies"......

The fact her license was revoked for "Deception" is quite fitting considering what we know now.

Able to squeeze out a tear while talking about SA.....

I know that folks (especially those who've committed crimes) do some illogical things, but I just can't imagine that someone who's trying to discard "evidence" would put it in their own trash can. Maybe someone else's, but not his/her own...

It seems incongruous to condemn a dispatcher for a few seconds of frustrated commentary, yet give BD a pass for endangering a multitude of patients and a hospital's certification by willfully practicing without a license for many months and then ignoring her duties for hours in order to locate, peruse, and then to print out hundreds of pages of internet searches for her private and quite questionable "hobbies"......

Do you have a link to back up that information?
I can't recall reading that BD endangered patients or ignored her duties, so if it's out there, I'd like to see it. I print out papers unrelated to my job all day long, but you'd be hard pressed to find a single person that would have any complaints about my job performance.
And why does her job performance relate to the way the police department handled a 911 call? I can't understand why one situation would have anything to do with the other.

I know that folks (especially those who've committed crimes) do some illogical things, but I just can't imagine that someone who's trying to discard "evidence" would put it in their own trash can. Maybe someone else's, but not his/her own...

This is true but there may be many other things that give insight into the people living there or what had been going on, what was used, discarded. Things that the POI may have inadvertently discarded etc etc

Thanks, Think I'd be the same! It's odd they didn't follow up on it!

I think so too but jmo, I believe that LE still thought it was just a runaway case at that time and weren't too concerned.

Has it been confirmed that LE 'took' her there? I thought there was some question of whether she went on her own. tia

Dunn went to some landfills and other areas around Colorado City yesterday with police -

http://conchovalleyhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=104146

I don't think she is just riding around with LE and all of a sudden someone says 'Hey! I gotta idea! Let's go to the dump." I think it's very plain that LE took her.

I wish it could be cleared up as to WHERE CCty trash really goes to. It was stated in one article that CCty Trash goes to the Abilene dump.And I think I recall it was stated on here somewhere, that the CCty one was closed.

Now on here someone says some goes to Snyder, some to CCty.
And IMO why would someone keep a loaded truck at a residence, apparently....knowing full well there is a missing child out there, with the possibility of foul play.

I AM sorry, but I do just not get that. I'd Would Have Had have LE on the contents like white on rice.

Is there any method to the madness of where household trash actually goes??? Does it change daily, weekly or what?
GRRR

IMO, LE taking BD to the landfills is to psychologically break her down and either fess up her involvement or give up what she knows. That's a pretty bold thing to do to someone who's saying look for a live Hailey while they are sticking up for the perp. I think this is LE's point and they are sending her a strong message. I've seen this done in several cases. I've never heard of LE taking anyone to ID anything at a landfill.

Thank SuziQ never thought about psychological aspect. I was thinking maybe it was something they didn't want to disturb until it was verified.

I think so too but jmo, I believe that LE still thought it was just a runaway case at that time and weren't too concerned.

Ah ok true but then why would LE call to see where trash was in the first place...

She never mentioned HD on the 911 calls. Maybe SA said that during an interview and that is how it madebit intonthe affidavit.

That was my thought too. It sounds like sloppy report writing was involved. The officer interviewed SA, and eventually SA brought up Hailey and how he had threatened her...so officer makes a report and adds Hailey's name to the synapses without stopping to remember that Haileys name was added after the fact by SA and never by BD. Because BD never mentioned it in her 911 calls and as a mother, she is going to mention her childs life being threatened before she mentions her estranged husband being threatened, and maybe even before threats on her. This is strongly what I feel happened with this afidadiv.

I wish it could be cleared up as to WHERE CCty trash really goes to. It was stated in one article that CCty Trash goes to the Abilene dump.And I think I recall it was stated on here somewhere, that the CCty one was closed.

And IMO why would someone keep a loaded truck at a residence, apparently....knowing full well there is a missing child out there, with the possibility of foul play.

I AM sorry, but I do just not get that. I'd have LE on the contents like white on rice.

Is there any method to the madness of where household trash actually goes??? Does it change daily, weekly or what?
GRRR

So, do you think TexasGiGi's dh should of dumped the truck in LE's parking lot??

It was up to LE to make that call. mooooo

Yes, but the same disposal company picked up all over Colorado City that day, and every day. And FBI talked to all of the workers so maybe they were covering all of the dumpsters in town. And since the same company dumps in Snyder, Abilene, and the once in Colorado City, jmo, that's why all three landfills are being searched.

That was my thought too. It sounds like sloppy report writing was involved. The officer interviewed SA, and eventually SA brought up Hailey and how he had threatened her...so officer makes a report and adds Hailey's name to the synapses without stopping to remember that Haileys name was added after the fact by SA and never by BD. Because BD never mentioned it in her 911 calls and as a mother, she is going to mention her childs life being threatened before she mentions her estranged husband being threatened, and maybe even before threats on her. This is strongly what I feel happened with this afidadiv.

Perhaps Hailey was mentioned in all the fight texts SA and BD exchanged that Valentine's day. jmo

So, do you think TexasGiGi's dh should of dumped the truck in LE's parking lot??

It was up to LE to make that call. mooooo

well it sure has heck would have gotten attention huh:crazy:

( I believe it was Brother, not DH, btw)

I AM sorry, but I do just not get that. I'd Would Have Had have LE on the contents like white on rice.

GRRR

They almost always dump in Snyder. My brother always does. Sometimes Abilene, and the once in Colorado City.

My brother often parks his truck in his front yard. It remained loaded because he and the 6 other members of the family in the home were very ill that week. He didn't know anything about this case at all until LE contacted him. He kept it for 3 more days because he thought LE would want to check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay