TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her friend CZ said she has a replacement phone.

so SA has her new number?

I would hope soon that when BD has change to talk to Hailey again that she tell her she loves her and miss her and she need to be home.

I am one that don't believe that BD had anything to do with Hailey disappearance.... but I am really disappointment that she has not beg for Hailey safe return and tell her "I love you".

NG pause long enough for BD to get that out there. I was with NG when she shook her head.

I seen more "we love you Hailey" from this site and face book than I heard come from BD. :.(

Oh I guess I heard she has a lot her mind. Ever change a parent has to tell their child that missing "I love you" in media they need to do so. IMO

♥Hailey we love you and you have a lot people trying to bring you home♥

I agree!!! and I could elaborate a little, but I like it here..:crazy:..you're not crazy..at least no crazier than I am..:floorlaugh:

I get what you all are saying.. maybe Billie sees him as a hero in all of this awful mess. They spend alot of time together and he naturally wants to be a shoulder for her. he has been through this and she needs a strong person in her life.

I have heard BD say the same thing on one of the NG shows. I am trying now to find the transcript of that show. I know it was early on, but I did hear her say it. ta

I don't think anyone would deny that she has said it...I've heard it, but it sure would make me feel better about her if I heard a heartfelt plea that is the norm with a missing child..(and the parent IS NOT involved)...moo

Only if a dead person wore it for a bit. FHP's do not smell of cadaverine. Neither does blood from a living person, diapers, dead animals, etc.

That is not correct. Any decomposing tissue, from humans or animals, would produce it. It is also present in things such as urine or semen.

I get what you all are saying.. maybe Billie sees him as a hero in all of this awful mess. They spend alot of time together and he naturally wants to be a shoulder for her. he has been through this and she needs a strong person in her life.

maybe...:truce:..I will say that I'm sure Marc is very professional..

bbm~
no disrespect intended, honest :)..but we just don't know that to be true. I don't believe that's why she puts herself out there..I believe that she wants very badly for "us" and LE to believe just as you (and others) do. That is truly what I believe at this point..Some of us look and listen to Billie and see one thing..and some of us see somebody totally opposite...Only time will tell who we are really seeing imho..

and in the meantime Hailey is still missing :(...

I respect you right back Ponder!

Our opinions are not as opposite as some might think. Please don't be mislead by the vigor with which I object to constant gleeful criticizm of BD. I do not think she is a blameless victim. I do believe that she was reckless and foolish and allowed herself to become so entwined in a sick relationship with a dangerous man, so much so that she still can't let herself believe just how bad it was. BD allowed drug abuse in her home around her children and didn't take Hailey's fear of SA seriously. She did a lot of things she shouldn't have, but now her baby is gone. She is fighting to get her back. Her little Hailey is either dead or enduring horrors I don't even want to think about.

I just think it is cold and uncaring to run the woman into the ground no matter how hard she trys to do the right thing. I think that the civilized thing to do is to support what she and Clint are doing right, and I believe that they are both trying to do their best.

:truce:
Mark K. really needs to advise both parents to take LD tests, in my opinion. It is almost all we ever hear him talk about. I can't understand why he would not push this issue.

I thought BD and SA had both taken LD tests, and neither of them did very well on the test.

so SA has her new number?

I would hope soon that when BD has change to talk to Hailey again that she tell her she loves her and miss her and she need to be home.

I am one that don't believe that BD had anything to do with Hailey disappearance.... but I am really disappointment that she has not beg for Hailey safe return and tell her "I love you".

NG pause long enough for BD to get that out there. I was with NG when she shook her head.

I seen more "we love you Hailey" from this site and face book than I heard come from BD. :.(

Oh I guess I heard she has a lot her mind. Ever change a parent has to tell their child that missing "I love you" in media they need to do so. IMO

♥Hailey we love you and you have a lot people trying to bring you home♥

They were still together when thier phones were taken the didnt part ways till Jan 5 or Jan 6 IIRC,,,,Maybe thats how he has the number?

I'm glad that MK has softened up a bit. He was very intimidating for awhile IMO, and said way too critical of things about some victims' parents and families on NG at times. IMO, he needs to be a support and help to families of the missing and not speculate on guilt, innocence, or how every little action they makes looks before even being charged or suspected of anything. If he's helping Billie and letting the law do their job, then he's doing his job.

As far as BD's plea tonight. I said its not so much what BD says, its more about what she doesn't say. Watch her body language. When Patty gets the video up - watch it and turn off the sound. Watch her eyes, face, hands, hangs her head. Speaks volumes, yet never says a word. I really didn't like the "read" I got from BD tonight.

Im just the opposite
I have really bad anxiety too but Xanax was a nightmare for me
I take Klonopin now and my anxiety is under control.

depends on the person I guess..Klonopin did nothing for me..xanax helps the most w/anxiety but makes me sleepy...valium helps some and does not make me sleepy, lol....I wish they made a combination, like 'xanium'..:crazy:

She's been held captive for weeks. She wants her MOM, and would probably call her first without even thinking 911.

I don't know. I think if I had been held captive I would want cops with guns ASAP. Calling 911 is way faster then calling your mom's cell, which was often left at home anyway.
I don't for a minute believe that BD was seriously concerned that her intelligent 13 yr old would not think to dial 911 if she had a chance.

I could be wrong of course.

:truce:

I thought BD and SA had both taken LD tests, and neither of them did very well on the test.

Right, Billie apparently did not pass, but in other cases, parents keep taking them...

Also, I do not think Billie is realizing how much danger she brought into her house, it was "awesome" right up until Dec. 27th, according to her. I think she is struggling with the idea that other people don't believe it was "awesome".

BD had the perfect time to tell Hailey anything she wanted and all she said was call 911.
I am so upset!
No plea........No I love and miss you, honey........cold as ice to me. JMOO

me too :( I was waiting and saying go ahead Billie go ahead and say it.

I really think is the first case in the last couple years that I not heard a parent say to their missing child "I LOVE YOU"

I not talking Ca... and even Ron Cummings every change he got told Haleigh he love her. :(

To me there no excuse for not saying three words "I LOVE YOU'
So sad might need to take a break. :(

Mods, is it possible for Hailey to have her own forum?

We seem to have an awful lot of threads in the basement, and I am not really entirely sure why? It is so useful to have the topics broken up into threads, it is so difficult to read every post on a general thread like this one.

We have gone through an awful pile of threads, and the facts are scattered throughout 36 of them.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333546

Grace questioned why cadaver dogs were being used in the search if police weren't directly looking for a body in the landfills. A dog expert joined the program and said cadaver dogs can hit on any sort of human tissue. The tissue includes anything from a body to bloody bandage.

I really don't think this is the case. HRD dogs should NOT be hitting on bandaids/tampons/ etc. Does anyone have any further information about the dogs ... where they came from ? The handlers?

As far as BD's plea tonight. I said its not so much what BD says, its more about what she doesn't say. Watch her body language. When Patty gets the video up - watch it and turn off the sound. Watch her eyes, face, hands, hangs her head. Speaks volumes, yet never says a word. I really didn't like the "read" I got from BD tonight.

I can't wait until Patty gets it up,..gonna go check! My 19 month old granddaughter just went home about an hour ago after spending the last day and a half with me. I tried catching it @ 8pm, but she wasn't having any part of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee