TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe everyone here can write up a script for Billie as to what you think she should be saying and mail it to her :waitasec:

You threatened me and my child.
You are not moving in with us.
Get out of my life.

Anyone in a similar situation, feel free to use it.

OK - I thought about it a little bit and I would trade info about Sunday and Monday night for DD's statement to LE.

I think he is very important to this case.

EXACTLY. Like for example, what happened after the 'deer in the headlights' moment, Awkward I'm sure. But then WHAT? What did SA say about not answering the knocking? And about DD climbing in the window. And what did he do next? Was he throwing out the trash, doing laundry? Texting? AAUUgghh

Where's Leonard Padilla when ya need him?! :floorlaugh:

While Billie Dunn was suspicious of her live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins at one point, she's now not sure if he had anything to do with her disappearance.

"It's something I thought about a little bit," said Dunn. "I don't really believe that."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333586

Speechless....

~sigh~

Hailey never had a chance up against SA and BD....why didn't Billie just let her go and live somewhere else?? Would she have lost SA if Hailey wasn't around?? I better stop, now...:banghead:

EXACTLY. Like for example, what happened after the 'deer in the headlights' moment, Awkward I'm sure. But then WHAT? What did SA say about not answering the knocking? And about DD climbing in the window. And what did he do next? Was he throwing out the trash, doing laundry? Texting? AAUUgghh

IMO you nailed this...in that DD is such an important witness, what happened next? Obviously he is talking...my heart goes out to him.

I just join you all in praying that there will be good news soon about Hailey. Since we aren't very used to snow in Memphis, I get to stay home tomorrow and check back in for more news.
I know that 13 is a teenager, but when I look back at being that age, I realize that you are still just a child, no matter what you think at the time.
Poor little girl out there somewhere waiting to be found.
And a Mother who isn't perfect who is beating herself up.
I don't know anyone who is perfect, but unfortunately I do know some people who think they are.

I have a ? about the neighbor who claims to have seen Hailey on Monday. I have assumed all along that LE dismissed this claim, most likely thinking the woman either got her days mixed up or was seeking attention. However, I see multiple posts referring to this "sighting" as fact. What is the overall opinion on this?
I can't speak for anyone else, jhol, but personally, I'm going with the the sworn affadavit of a LE officer which says no witnesses saw Hailey walking on the day she disappeared. If LE dismissed the woman's claim, I have to believe it was with good cause. I might be proven wrong eventually, but for the time being, in the absence of any other substantiating evidence to the contrary, it's my belief that the sighting is a non-fact.

Well, let's see.... how about a poll:

If you think JB's sighting is NOT CREDIBLE and that she was mistaken, click the 'Thanks' button.

I hate to go so far as to term it 'not credible', as I think it's extremely possible she is 100% sure it was Monday instead of Sunday, and in some ways I hope it was, because if it is ever proven she's mistaken, she's probably going to feel like total carp over it.

Its after midnight here, but I missed NG earlier so Im staying up to watch. At the very beginning, they did a small part about a little boy kidnapped by his father rom his grandmas home =(
I cannot get over the stark contrast between his mommy's reaction on live camera, compared to Haileys mom.

I checked in earlier today and saw a post written by a local. Her hubby works for the waste collection company, can someone bring that post forward? I'm cross-eyed and still haven't found it.

I'm all wound up about something I read a little while ago on one of SA's MS profiles, and have a question about it. I posted it on the last page of the Hailey Dunn Facebook/MS/ MM thread in the Parking Lot. If there's anyone familiar with the MS pages that wouldn't mind taking a look, I'd appreciate it greatly. And it might allow me to sleep tonight! Thanks.

Wait a minute!! Wasn't there OUTRAGE when LE 1st treated this as a runaway?? Billie INSISTING it couldn't be true?? Well....what changed, Billie?? Failed poly and love of your life named a suspect?? NOW you say no evidence of foul play. What does that leave?? Runaway. How convenient. :innocent::sick:

Where's Leonard Padilla when ya need him?! :floorlaugh:

No one is in jail yet. Wait till there is an arrest. He'll be coming out of the woodwork just dying to bail the accused out of jail in exchange for a confession. :crazy:

I cant get this out of my head

deer_in_the_headlights_look.jpg

Its after midnight here, but I missed NG earlier so Im staying up to watch. At the very beginning, they did a small part about a little boy kidnapped by his father rom his grandmas home =(
I cannot get over the stark contrast between his mommy's reaction on live camera, compared to Haileys mom.

The man that kidnapped the little boy was not his father.
The grandmother gave a strong emotional plea for him to return the little boy, but from what I saw that mom was pretty non-emotional.
I'm guessing you never know how you would react, unless it's happened to you.

I know if I had a child that was missing I would feel so guilty and I really don't know how I would react. I know from experience that I could do very little if I didn't try to stay focused and calm. Having lost very close loved ones without warning when I was younger, I was hysterical and a mess. Getting older, nothing much surprises me any more.
It's not that I am jaded. I just know that life is short on this earth and that each day is a gift.
A child is a gift that has to be treated that way every moment.
To lose one unexpectedly must be like living in a never-ending nightmare from which you cannot wake up.
The guilt would soon overtake the panic in me.
It's not pie-in-the-sky thinking from me. It's just that if we live each moment fully then we don't live in the past or in the future.
I hate these situations. There is nothing that is right or reconciling to say...I hope that Marc can help BD to focus and try to recall things as clearly as she can.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333546

BBM

Well I dont know if this means MK is in the know or not but it sure sounds like he knows something is in there for a fact. Or is it just me?

IMO, MK has his own opinion of this case and it appears to go against the direction the investigation is going. And it certainly doesn't appear that he is helping BD come to grips with any reality.

Reality is that stranger danger is rare compared to cases where kids come to harm by the hands of their caregivers and significant others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne