TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How in the heck do they know where he is if they think he's at his mother's?They don't know?

On Friday, volunteers searched on private land on State Highway 208 south of the community of Dunn and along Deep Creek, west of the highway.

"It went fairly well," Davis said. "We are trying to locate and communicate with landowners around the (Highway) 208 corridor between here and Dunn just to get permission to check their land so that we can go ahead and clear those areas. So, if anyone owns land out there and would like to give us permission to search on it, we'd love to hear from them."

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/21/vigils-searches-continue-but-no-progress-about/
Thank you! Now besides the landfill searches has LE stopped searching?

Confirmation that MK was at the prayer vigil Friday night:

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13888317

Mark Klaas and the Klaaskids Foundation For Children, as well as Bikers Against Child Abuse, attended to encourage everyone to keep up the search.

Mark Klaas couldn't go on camera, he was doing an interview with a national news network. But he and the Colorado City Manager, Pete Kampfer, told NewsWest 9 they'll be up bright and early Saturday at the Colorado City Civic Center to continue working with searchers.

After reading Bean's timeline, I am struck once again by the facts in this case. No one sees or hears from Hailey after 9:00 pm when DD leaves for a friends house on Sunday night. There were only three people in that house after that and two of them can't pass a poly or give straight answers about their whereabouts and actions in the next 36-40 hours. I think the answer as to who's responsible is pretty clear ... It's the why and how that's missing so far.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-timeline/

DD wasn't at the vigil?If not,I guess he really is in protective custody.

Thank you peeples; very helpful.

We don't know if Clint was evicted and forced to move. When I Google searched for the source of that information earlier today, it lead me back here to WS. I believe it was Billie's friend who said that he was forced to move out immediately because the house was under his gf's name and it was a violation of section 8 housing for him to live there. I think, by law, they would have been given notice and not immediately forced out, especially under the circumstances. He may well have decided to remove his family from that location more quickly than required (if required) for their safety and privacy. (If anyone else is able to find anything in MSM confirming he was immediately evicted due to section 8 violations, please link - I came up empty).

You are right - the only mention of THAT was through BD's friend (which says a lot to me.)

Mark has done this work too long to be showing what looks like disrespect to LE and hitching his wagon to Billie in this way. He has always been about the parents having to clear themselves, in any way they can, first. And yet Billie has not done that, LE certainly has not ruled her out and at this point, at least, I can't blame them. She hasn't passed a polygraph and spends much of her valuable airtime trying to defend Shawn, who has been named as a suspect for legitimate reasons, even if you only count the pings and the job quitting and being the last one to see her, nothing else.

I have watched Mark on NG and other shows for years and have never seen him behave in this manner. It is very confusing and kind of disturbing to me.

Totally agree with this post....

Interesting article on CNN that I hadn't read before:

Investigation narrows in case of missing Texas cheerleader

Includes video

The article states Marc Klaas: He indicated someone not identified in the case might have come into the town and abducted the girl.

I haven't heard that before, and I haven't missed a show.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/19/texas.missing.cheerleader/index.html?hpt=Sbin

Mel

This article is misleading in that MK was tryng to piont out HD is missing and no one knows what happen to her. Anything could have.

This is the last post i'm going to make on the subject I've not only lived in low income RENTAL HUD housing as a college student with children but I've been on our local housing and code enforcement board.
HUD does have a home buyers program, but most of the program is comprised of low income housing. HUD is a federal government program rules are the same across the board.

So not sure where your info about it only being a home buyer program and foreclosure and all that info came from.....

If under hud they would still have to be section 8 unless they were hud homebuyers or am I mistaken ? If so how?

Hey everyone. I haven't been able to keep up with Hailey's case as much recently since my winter break ended and school started again. Anyway, from what I'm reading, Marc Klaas is still very supportive of BD on NG. He can his opinion but if it turns out that she was involved in Hailey's disappearance, that could really hurt his future credibility.

I think so too...and I'd really hate to see that...I think it depends on how far out on that limb he is willing to go...

Hey everyone. I haven't been able to keep up with Hailey's case as much recently since my winter break ended and school started again. Anyway, from what I'm reading, Marc Klaas is still very supportive of BD on NG. He can his opinion but if it turns out that she was involved in Hailey's disappearance, that could really hurt his future credibility.

I have to disagree.

I'd rather he support her and be in error than NOT support her and be in error.

And he's there to help find Hailey. That's why he went there.

I have to disagree.

Yeppers.

Well, I swear I just saw Kimster's antennae wiggle, so heigh ho heigh ho, it's off to bed I go!

If he bolts...that will be evidence against him...that he bolted?

I was almost afraid to click on the link again...........:floorlaugh:
than may I have it? I missed it first time around.

Pretty please with brownies on top?

TIA :blowkiss:

If he bolts...that will be evidence against him...that he bolted?

Yes, if he bolts it isn't going to make him look innocent.

The guy makes very little sense to me, but I believe he was saying running will make a person look guilty.

I have to disagree.

He can support Hailey without supporting BD. He's always said that parents of missing children should make sure they get themselves cleared ASAP so LE can begin investigating outsiders. BD hasn't been cleared yet so why is he still supporting her?

ETA: I feel that MK supporting BD and it being revealed that she was involved would hurt his credibility more than MK saying, "I want to find your daughter and you need to get yourself cleared before LE can move on in the investigation." It wouldn't be necessarily accusing BD of anything; it would just be firm advice from someone who's been in the same position.

He can support Hailey without supporting BD. He's always said that parents of missing children should make sure they get themselves cleared ASAP so LE can begin investigating outsiders. BD hasn't been cleared yet so why is he still supporting her?

I don't think he meant that you need to get cleared in order to be innocent. I think he meant in order to get the focus off of yourself. I wouldn't doubt that he's encouraged BD to do just that.

I think your questions are good ones and I'd love to be asking MK directly. I can't imagine he would back up someone he felt had a hand in doing something to a child though. It's just not in him.

Hypothetical question for you......
If MK tells BD that he agrees that contact with SA is NOT a good idea, do you think BD will NOT be as eager to have MK around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub