TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried to give BD the benefit of the doubt,like is she wanting to keep contact with SA hoping he'll tell where Hailey's at.We've seen how revengeful he is in that 911 call and if he's angry he wouldn't tell.But after what CD said in the article tonight about not having much contact with her since the affidavit came out,I think he knows so much more.I'll watch how he reacts.I think if he knew she was keeping contact with SA to find Hailey,he'd be working with her now in the interviews and all.The last NG show,he looked angry,was sweating so bad,stressed and they wouldn't look at one another.

I figure SA and BD came up with the plan about what to say and when, together. Like a movie script.

Wondering....Billie says she took out cash for gas and groceries. I can see doing the 1st transaction so she could see her balance....but, why take more in cash? Debit cards can be used for gas and groceries. I doubt if one can buy drugs from a drug dealer with a debit card, though. Need cash for that....

Ok - question:

Did Hailey meet her demise in the house or elsewhere?

If it happened in the house - then she would have to have been transported and since LE has gone over that car with a fine tooth comb and now returned it - I don't believe they found anything in that car that led to a non-living Hailey.

So, if elsewhere - how did SA (or the perp) get Hailey out of the house and to where ever? I don't think she was THAT afraid of SA. Cz told us that Hailey would get in his face and scream at him and that BD would have to call her off. That's not typical behavior of a teen that is afraid of that person. I don't believe Hailey would have gone anywhere with SA.

Thoughts?

I do not think she was killed in the house, for the reason you stated. She would have been transported in the car and LE would have NEVER given that car back so soon. MOO

I honestly believe she was lured out of the house by SA (or someone), transported somewhere alive, and held for a while, or killed.

I hate thinking this way, but it has been so long, it is hard to hold out hope. I always have a little hope until LE announces the tragic news. :(

ETA: He could have used any reason to get her out of there. "We are going to meet your mom for something" etc.

Ok - question:

If it happened in the house - then she would have to have been transported and since LE has gone over that car with a fine tooth comb and now returned it - I don't believe they found anything in that car that led to a non-living Hailey.

So, if elsewhere - how did SA (or the perp) get Hailey out of the house and to where ever? I don't think she was THAT afraid of SA. Cz told us that Hailey would get in his face and scream at him and that BD would have to call her off. That's not typical behavior of a teen that is afraid of that person. I don't believe Hailey would have gone anywhere with SA.

Thoughts?

Wasn't it said somewhere (please don't make me look for link) that SA drives his uncle's pickup? It was on a news report I think that said the pickup was in front of the house when the media was knocking and they told them that SA wasn't home. Maybe NG? I wonder how much he used that truck and if that truck has been checked?

Wasn't it said somewhere (please don't make me look for link) that SA drives his uncle's pickup? It was on a news report I think that said the pickup was in front of the house when the media was knocking and they told them that SA wasn't home. Maybe NG? I wonder how much he used that truck and if that truck has been checked?
The pick up in front of BD's house is hers and doesn't run - hasn't run for some time. As far as the uncle's pick up - do we know if this uncle works? I know he showed up in Big Spring that Monday and is part of SA's alibi of being in Big Spring - but uncle could have stopped by for lunch.

Ok - question:

Thoughts?

Not in the house,no evidence we know of anyway,I still wonder if they owed drug money and who they could have had contact with in Snyder.I'm wondering how he got her out of there without anyone seeing anything,where was he parked and was she drugged.It was in the day.

Ok - question:

Thoughts?

not in the house

maybe she was offered a ride by someone

I've tried to give BD the benefit of the doubt,like is she wanting to keep contact with SA hoping he'll tell where Hailey's at.We've seen how revengeful he is in that 911 call and if he's angry he wouldn't tell.But after what CD said in the article tonight about not having much contact with her since the affidavit came out,I think he knows so much more.I'll watch how he reacts.I think if he knew she was keeping contact with SA to find Hailey,he'd be working with her now in the interviews and all.The last NG show,he looked angry,was sweating so bad,stressed and they wouldn't look at one another.

He probably is pretty ticked off that she has her friends out making insinuations about his gf and her little boy, too.

If you read Pollys case , you can see how specific LE mistakes and dumb criminal luck lead to her fate being sealed. There was a chance to save Polly and it was missed do to a flawed relay system.

This seals it for me. Marc Klass has got inside information.

Wasn't she in the trunk of the car while the perp was stuck in the mud. And LE let him go, and then he went and strangled her?
I can easily understand his basic mistrust of LE potential for ineptitude.

But there are still some big difference between this case and his. I understand that a random killer/intruder could be responsible. But it is not the most likely option at this point imo.

of course, you may be right. he may have inside info that clears SA, but it will really surprise me if so.

The pick up in front of BD's house is hers and doesn't run - hasn't run for some time. As far as the uncle's pick up - do we know if this uncle works? I know he showed up in Big Spring that Monday and is part of SA's alibi of being in Big Spring - but uncle could have stopped by for lunch.

I'm talking about when the media was knocking on SA's grandmas house. The reporter said there was the black pickup in front that they know SA uses. it belongs to the uncle. With all the videos out there now, I know I'll never find it. I'm not saying the uncle was involved in anything, but just wondering if SA used that truck on a regular basis prior to Hailey going missing. And it was just never mentioned to LE in the beginning.

Geesh,some of the cousins were in the vids,I wonder if this is thier Dad.

If you read Pollys case , you can see how specific LE mistakes and dumb criminal luck lead to her fate being sealed. There was a chance to save Polly and it was missed do to a flawed relay system.

This seals it for me. Marc Klass has got inside information.

i believe you may well be right in this

Ok - next question

(((((((((((((Please don't throw things - I'm just throwing stuff up against the wall here))))))))

What if it was an accident? At the house. She fell hit her head or was hit in the head - but still alive. In a drug-adled panic BD doesn't know what to do and SA (seeing his chance at getting his fantasy) tells BD that he can't feel a pulse and that he'll "take care of it". He takes her with him on Monday morning - now she is in bad shape but still alive barely hanging on - that dogs wouldn't hit on that car. If it was a blunt force with no wound - no blood.

Plan was for both SA and BD to go to work ALL DAY and that he would take care of it after work before he picks up BD. He gets to work and just can't pass up his chance.

Fast forward to SA's phone going back into service later that morning in Big Spring. He knows he screwed up by leaving work (why he doesn't tell her for a few days). He gets to the house and is cleaning up - deer in the headlights.

I'm really wondering if that 2 PM text from BD's phone pinged at Snyder near the hospital and it was BD texting SA?

So, what if it was an accident?

I'm talking about when the media was knocking on SA's grandmas house. The reporter said there was the black pickup in front that they know SA uses. it belongs to the uncle. With all the videos out there now, I know I'll never find it. I'm not saying the uncle was involved in anything, but just wondering if SA used that truck on a regular basis prior to Hailey going missing. And it was just never mentioned to LE in the beginning.

That was the black truck in front of her house on the video with the male reporter.He was doing a "Who is S A?" segment on big country news.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/search-fulltext?nxd_id=331686

Ok - next question

(((((((((((((Please don't throw things - I'm just throwing stuff up against the wall here))))))))

What if it was an accident? At the house. She fell hit her head or was hit in the head - but still alive. In a drug-adled panic BD doesn't know what to do and SA (seeing his chance at getting his fantasy) tells BD that he can't feel a pulse and that he'll "take care of it". He takes her with him on Monday morning - now she is in bad shape but still alive barely hanging on - that dogs wouldn't hit on that car. If it was a blunt force with no wound - no blood.

Plan was for both SA and BD to go to work ALL DAY and that he would take care of it after work before he picks up BD. He gets to work and just can't pass up his chance.

Fast forward to SA's phone going back into service later that morning in Big Spring. He knows he screwed up by leaving work (why he doesn't tell her for a few days). He gets to the house and is cleaning up - deer in the headlights.

I'm really wondering if that 2 PM text from BD's phone pinged at Snyder near the hospital and it was BD texting SA?

So, what if it was an accident?

that's a very scary scenario considering BD is a nurse (even tho she's not licensed she still has the training) but at this point anything is possible

NM!! Just reread that she would still be alive.

I'm tired LOL!

Wasn't she in the trunk of the car while the perp was stuck in the mud. And LE let him go, and then he went and strangled her?
I can easily understand his basic mistrust of LE potential for ineptitude.

But there are still some big difference between this case and his. I understand that a random killer/intruder could be responsible. But it is not the most likely option at this point imo.

of course, you may be right. he may have inside info that clears SA, but it will really surprise me if so.

I am not sayng he mistrust them. I am saying he is aware mistakes happen and the LE personal are human and he is comparing mistakes to ones in Pollys case.There is no other way to make any sence of the statement because in no other way do these cases seem alike.

I dont think he has evidence to clear SA either but he knows there is another suspect and I think he thinks that deserves a look.

This is all opinion of course but I do believe he does know of a critical clue or tip or something that is making him make the statements he is making.
We should pay close attention to his wording.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28