TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm,she walked out of her own house? :) I wonder at what point she walked out,have to go back and look at it.

My guess is she walked out just before NG went to the California case about little Juliani. At the time, I thought it was a rather abrupt segue into his case with little or no forewarning like they usually do...lots of chatter before the break saying, "Next, boy ripped from his grandmother's arms....."

Although I could be wrong. BD could have walked out and came back and we never noticed. :dunno:

I'm not NG's biggest fan by a long shot, but I was right there with her during this conversation (paraphrasing):

BD: I have a message for Hailey. Call 911 because I don't have my cell phone anymore.

NG: What's your message?

BD: (looking totally clueless) To call 911. :doh:

:desert:

Because she wanted to live with CD,probably,look at the two households,he has a new baby all the excitement and she was probably getting closer to his gf.Maybe the tv in her room was to make her happier and want to be there.
I'm sure that came up (wanting to live with dad). Fights with teens can start over the simplest, stupidest things and they will escalate them with their own razor tongues.

It could have started over the Xbox. Mom wanted her to go to bed because she had to get up and go to work in the morning. But Hailey was still on Xmas break and wanted to keep playing. And then maybe SA jumped in there to help back momma - and Hailey turned her sights to him.

NOW I AM NOT BASHING POOR HAILEY AT ALL. She had every right living in that house to scream to the roof tops at her mom, SA and whoever would listen.

Anyone that has raised kids - especially the ones that have a difficult time with the rebellion stage know exactly what I'm talking about. We as the adults, parents - need to keep the calmer heads and pick your battles.

But if BD was "under the influence" it could have helped to escalate as Hailey could have called her out on that.

I feel so bad for Hailey. She deserved a loving, nuturing home and instead got a living hell.

She must not have been easily woke up those nights that he was in the bathroom so long using her phone then standing outside and facing Haylie's door (according to the grandma).

My theory....all imo...
SA has been abusing Hailey. BD has suspected for awhile, but never did anything about it. She was afraid if she accused SA and she was wrong, he would leave her. (just like now) That's why she comes off the way she does on tv. She feels the guilt. I don't think she ever came out and asked Hailey either. She didn't want to know because then it would be true. That's why when the grandma was on NG accusing SA, she just sat there and said why didn't anyone tell me? She didn't ask questions or even say anything in defense of SA. It's been the ONLY time I've heard SA be accused of something so far that BD did NOT defend him.
I think Hailey slept on her couch to keep him away from her. I think SA was the reason she got the TV for her room. He either bought it or suggested it. I think the fight around Christmas was that Hailey was still trying to sleep on the couch. and SA wanted her in her room.
I think something happened while SA was abusing Hailey this time. ALL IMO

It is so sickening to picture a young girl having to get up in some mom boyfriend's face and scream at him. When people do that it's usually in defense of themselves due to being lied about, mistreated, taunted, abused, etc. Or was he trying to take over her life as well as her mom's, even to the point of having to ask him for money and permission to go to someone's home. I even wonder if it was his demands as the man to be the one to call and check on her when she was at friend's houses or something.

My daughter is famous for her mouth and has screamed like this at her stepdad and me. Mostly it is her sister . pms. I know alot of teens that dont know how to control the emotions brought on their cycles. I know alot of grown woman who have issues with it.

No, No, No, Mr. Klaas, it's not the same as Polly! Polly had witnesses and she was snatched out of her own home while her mother was there. All witnesses gave thorough and correct information about the abduction.

This case is NOTHING like Polly's. :maddening:

Very much agreed. And since it's been known that MK reads WS - I think out of respect I won't compare the two. I'm glad he's there - he's a good man with a good heart, who's suffered an unimanigable loss.

MOO

Mel

My theory....all imo...
SA has been abusing Hailey. BD has suspected for awhile, but never did anything about it. She was afraid if she accused SA and she was wrong, he would leave her. (just like now) That's why she comes off the way she does on tv. She feels the guilt. I don't think she ever came out and asked Hailey either. She didn't want to know because then it would be true. That's why when the grandma was on NG accusing SA, she just sat there and said why didn't anyone tell me? She didn't ask questions or even say anything in defense of SA. It's been the ONLY time I've heard SA be accused of something so far that BD did NOT defend him.
I think Hailey slept on her couch to keep him away from her. I think SA was the reason she got the TV for her room. He either bought it or suggested it. I think the fight around Christmas was that Hailey was still trying to sleep on the couch. and SA wanted her in her room.
possibly. I just think that if SA had ever even tried to touch Hailey that she would have screamed it. She wanted SA out. She didn't like him. She had been told by granny that if he EVER touches you - you come to me. She was old enough to know that he would be in a whole heap o'trouble.

I'm actually kinda surprised that she didn't say this earlier. there are kids who will lie and say the bf/gf touched them - because THEY KNOW if they say that - it will enrage mom or dad and hopefully out the bf/gf goes. I kinda wish she had!

Talk to you all tomorrow,have a good sleep. :) I pray Hailey is found tomorrow.

possibly. I just think that if SA had ever even tried to touch Hailey that she would have screamed it. She wanted SA out. She didn't like him. She had been told by granny that if he EVER touches you - you come to me. She was old enough to know that he would be in a whole heap o'trouble.

I'm actually kinda surprised that she didn't say this earlier. there are kids who will lie and say the bf/gf touched them - because THEY KNOW if they say that - it will enrage mom or dad and hopefully out the bf/gf goes. I kinda wish she had!

Most children who are molested are old enough to know what is happening is wrong, but they still never tell... or wait until years later to tell.
and as much as I hate to say this...I think IF it does come out that SA was molesting Hailey, BD"s response will be "well she didn't tell me"

My daughter is famous for her mouth and has screamed like this at her stepdad and me. Mostly it is her sister . pms. I know alot of teens that dont know how to control the emotions brought on their cycles. I know alot of grown woman who have issues with it.

Nothing more pleasant than a pms'ing teenage girl !!

Can't help but feel bad for them sometimes, hormones going crazy, then that on top of it.

They are like this :furious:, then this :tears:, then this :heartluv:, then back to this :furious:......all within 5 mins LOL.

Yep you're right about a lot of kids and they don't tell. But Hailey was a cheerleader, dad lived right across the field. She wasn't aftraid of getting up in his face - that alone makes me believe SA hadn't touched her. But its a possibility that she didn't tell.

What if during the fight - Hailey got a lightbulb moment and told BD that she was going to tell CD that SA had touched her - even though he headn't? That would really ruffle BD's feathers - actually that would get both of them riled up.

Yep you're right about a lot of kids and they don't tell. But Hailey was a cheerleader, dad lived right across the field. She wasn't aftraid of getting up in his face - that alone makes me believe SA hadn't touched her. But its a possibility that she didn't tell.

What if during the fight - Hailey got a lightbulb moment and told BD that she was going to tell CD that SA had touched her - even though he headn't? That would really ruffle BD's feathers - actually that would get both of them riled up.

what if he had? and having SA go to jail would be the last thing BD would want

it's late here. or early depending how you look at it.
Here's hoping that the next discussion we have is of Hailey being found...goodnight everyone

It is so sickening to picture a young girl having to get up in some mom boyfriend's face and scream at him. When people do that it's usually in defense of themselves due to being lied about, mistreated, taunted, abused, etc. Or was he trying to take over her life as well as her mom's, even to the point of having to ask him for money and permission to go to someone's home. I even wonder if it was his demands as the man to be the one to call and check on her when she was at friend's houses or something.

An alternative explanation is that she was a girl who was used to doing what she wanted and she wanted him gone. I imagine they hated each other but probably not fear, not is she behaved like that.

I was younger than HD when I was being molested by my creepy uncle. And I was very close to my Mom and I always told her everything. But he told me convincingly that if I ever said anything that he would hurt my baby brother.
He used to hold my cat, which I loved, over the balcony and pretend he was going to drop her just to freak me out and threaten me. I would freak out and my family, not understanding what was really going on would laugh and tell me to calm down, " He is just kidding' they would all say. But he would give me the cold steely eyed look reminding me of his private threats. These predators are cunning. He could have threatened to hurt her baby sister if she told anyone that he was touching her.

I never ever told anyone in my family about this until after my uncle died in a car crash. And by then I was married with my own family.

Telling stuff like that is complicated. Sometimes nobody believes you. And sometimes they even blame you. Maybe she hinted at it to her mom and was shut down. She tried telling some stuff to her grama and nothing came of it.

But I think you are possibly correct. I think that he might have done something to her and she said she was going to tell.

No, No, No, Mr. Klaas, it's not the same as Polly! Polly had witnesses and she was snatched out of her own home while her mother was there. All witnesses gave thorough and correct information about the abduction.

This case is NOTHING like Polly's. :maddening:

I realize I am extremely "late to the game" tonight in my just now having the time to check back in on Hailey.. But I cannot express how deeply upset I am to hear..see..and read what little I've been able to about Marc and his somehow finding a common bond..a similarity with anything whatsoever concerning SPECIFICALLY->BILLIE DUNN and this case.. I just am so very saddened and heartbroken over that somehow Marc has been sucked into that specific "vein" of Hailey's case{of course..again meaning BILLIE DUNN}

I had an "odd" feeling from the get-go of hearing of Marc's involvement..but I quickly converted that oddness into an understanding that Marc was there FOR STRICTLY HAILEY'S BENEFIT..no matter his personal opinion of Billie's involvement.. I have posted several times in his defense stating that Marc stresses to the parents THAT THEY MUST ALWAYS 100% OF THE TIME SPECIFY THAT THEY ARE STILL ACTIVELY SEARCHING FOR AN "ALIVE" CHILD!! Marc is known for this stance..He knows that once the parent admits that most likely their child is deceased that from there all "resources" come to a screeching halt{the public..then the media..and then eventually without the pressure from the public and the media LE scales back all investigations as well].. I TRIED TO REASSURE THAT THIS WAS HIS SOLE PURPOSE AND REASON FOR BEING HANDS ON THERE IN CCITY...

And I am so very terribly concerned to hear that he has some how "duplicated" the two cases..that the similarities are great enough for him to find the common bond with horrible memories of how Polly's did not end in the way that we as parents desperately pray FOR IT NOT TO END THAT WAY...

I found and correlated that Clint's new found direction and path in life..the one where he is vowing to.. even after finding his baby girl..Hailey..That even after to reach out and use what he's learned...the pain and loss that he's felt..to take all of thet and use it as a positive in reaching out and helping other fathers of missing children.. To never look at a missing child's pic the same.. That it had ignited something within him too... Something that IMO is quite similar to what was first ignited in Marc so very many years ago while he suffered thru that time and the death of his little girl Polly...even after all the Hailey trauma and finding her.. Clint has found that he can turn that into something positive and reach out and help his fellow fathers..to help those missing children.. and their families..

BUT WHY DEAR GOD WOULD MARC FIND COMMON GROUND WITH THIS PERSON THAT HAS DONE EVERYTHING TO HINDER ALL OF THAT WHICH CLINT SEEMS TO BE FIGHTING SO VERY HARD FOR..FOR THE SAKE OF HIS BABY GIRL..HAILEY DARLENE DUNN!!!!!!!!

Marc we WILL NEVER..EVER FORGET YOUR PRECIOUS DAUGHTER POLLY..NEVER!!!! PRECIOUS POLLY WOULD HAVE TURNED 30 YRS OLD 19 DAYS AGO..ON JANUARY 3RD..

WE WILL NEVER FORGET!

An alternative explanation is that she was a girl who was used to doing what she wanted and she wanted him gone. I imagine they hated each other but probably not fear, not is she behaved like that.

Not necessarily. teens are complicated. She could have been frightened by him but also angry and upset. Yelling and screaming in his face WHILE AN ADULT WAS PRESENT just says to me that she was crying out for help.
And the only person that I have heard say she screamed at his face was BD.Did anyone else witness this that we know of:?

My theory....all imo...

When she said "why didn't anyone tell me?", that is another way of saying you don't believe that person. And from what we have seen of BD she makes those indirect statements and doesn't elaborate which leads to all sorts of confusion among observers as to what she means.

Because if these things were really happening and grandma knew about it, the logical thing would have been to tell BD, which she did not. Instead grandma did nothing, which puts her credibility in question.

What it likely means is that grandma really didn't like SA, and probably didn't care much for BD either, so now these things "come out" when there is no way to corroborate them.

Did grandma tell CD about it? Did she tell the local child protection services? And if so, was there an investigation and what happened about it? Surely this would have been relevant to the search warrant affidavits, so why was no mention of it made there?

I was younger than HD when I was being molested by my creepy uncle. And I was very close to my Mom and I always told her everything. But he told me convincingly that if I ever said anything that he would hurt my baby brother.
He used to hold my cat, which I loved, over the balcony and pretend he was going to drop her just to freak me out and threaten me. I would freak out and my family, not understanding what was really going on would laugh and tell me to calm down, " He is just kidding' they would all say. But he would give me the cold steely eyed look reminding me of his private threats. These predators are cunning. He could have threatened to hurt her baby sister if she told anyone that he was touching her.

I never ever told anyone in my family about this until after my uncle died in a car crash. And by then I was married with my own family.

Telling stuff like that is complicated. Sometimes nobody believes you. And sometimes they even blame you. Maybe she hinted at it to her mom and was shut down. She tried telling some stuff to her grama and nothing came of it.

But I think you are possibly correct. I think that he might have done something to her and she said she was going to tell.

I'm very sorry. And it's never a joke for an adult to scare a child just for the fun of it. I'm glad you told. (((((hugs))))) :)

I realize I am extremely "late to the game" tonight in my just now having the time to check back in on Hailey.. But I cannot express how deeply upset I am to hear..see..and read what little I've been able to about Marc and his somehow finding a common bond..a similarity with anything whatsoever concerning SPECIFICALLY->BILLIE DUNN and this case.. I just am so very saddened and heartbroken over that somehow Marc has been sucked into that specific "vein" of Hailey's case{of course..again meaning BILLIE DUNN}

I had an "odd" feeling from the get-go of hearing of Marc's involvement..but I quickly converted that oddness into an understanding that Marc was there FOR STRICTLY HAILEY'S BENEFIT..no matter his personal opinion of Billie's involvement.. I have posted several times in his defense stating that Marc stresses to the parents THAT THEY MUST ALWAYS 100% OF THE TIME SPECIFY THAT THEY ARE STILL ACTIVELY SEARCHING FOR AN "ALIVE" CHILD!! Marc is known for this stance..He knows that once the parent admits that most likely their child is deceased that from there all "resources" come to a screeching halt{the public..then the media..and then eventually without the pressure from the public and the media LE scales back all investigations as well].. I TRIED TO REASSURE THAT THIS WAS HIS SOLE PURPOSE AND REASON FOR BEING HANDS ON THERE IN CCITY...

And I am so very terribly concerned to hear that he has some how "duplicated" the two cases..that the similarities are great enough for him to find the common bond with horrible memories of how Polly's did not end in the way that we as parents desperately pray FOR IT NOT TO END THAT WAY...

I found and correlated that Clint's new found direction and path in life..the one where he is vowing to.. even after finding his baby girl..Hailey..That even after to reach out and use what he's learned...the pain and loss that he's felt..to take all of thet and use it as a positive in reaching out and helping other fathers of missing children.. To never look at a missing child's pic the same.. That it had ignited something within him too... Something that IMO is quite similar to what was first ignited in Marc so very many years ago while he suffered thru that time and the death of his little girl Polly...even after all the Hailey trauma and finding her.. Clint has found that he can turn that into something positive and reach out and help his fellow fathers..to help those missing children.. and their families..

BUT WHY DEAR GOD WOULD MARC FIND COMMON GROUND WITH THIS PERSON THAT HAS DONE EVERYTHING TO HINDER ALL OF THAT WHICH CLINT SEEMS TO BE FIGHTING SO VERY HARD FOR..FOR THE SAKE OF HIS BABY GIRL..HAILEY DARLENE DUNN!!!!!!!! Marc we WILL NEVER..EVER FORGET YOUR PRECIOUS DAUGHTER POLLY..NEVER!!!! PRECIOUS POLLY WOULD HAVE TURNED 30 YRS OLD 19 DAYS AGO..ON JANUARY 3RD..

WE WILL NEVER FORGET!

BBM.

I don't think MK could ever find common ground in any missing case as it relates to Polly. He is there to help, to help find a missing teen. IMHO he is a compassionate advocate and will do whatever it takes to bring HD home.

If that means siding with BD, then so be it. I can't fault him for that.

IMHO he adapts to each situation, in the best hope that the outcome will be positive. I will always be grateful for the work he does on behalf of missing children.

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members